Forum |  HardWare.fr | News | Articles | PC | S'identifier | S'inscrire | Shop Recherche
919 connectés 

Mot :   Pseudo :  
  Aller à la page :

Page :   1  2  3  4  5  ..  38  39  40  ..  191  192  193  194  195  196
Auteur Sujet :

Terminator 4 - 5 et 6 : They come back -- Oh my god -- MAJ 25/06/09

n°15963876
biboulMRPN
Posté le 25-08-2008 à 18:43:40  profilanswer

Reprise du message précédent :
Bon il y aura peut être du retard :/

http://www.dvdrama.com/news-28641- [...] inator.php

sale pour elle :sweat:

mood
Publicité
Posté le 25-08-2008 à 18:43:40  profilanswer

n°15964462
freeza01
Posté le 25-08-2008 à 19:37:13  profilanswer

n°15964724
BillyCorga​n
★ Look up here, I'm in heaven
Posté le 25-08-2008 à 20:02:21  profilanswer

freeza01 a écrit :

les commentaires [:tinostar]

Effectivement... [:tinostar]

---------------
Smashing PumpkinsThe Outer Worlds 2AvowedClockwork Revolution
n°15964908
super_newb​ie_pro
A ta dispoition frère geek :P
Posté le 25-08-2008 à 20:21:39  profilanswer

n°15992672
the veggie​ boy
Hiromatsu-sama
Posté le 28-08-2008 à 00:15:47  profilanswer

Il y a encore des gens qui lisent les commentaires sur des articles sur le net ?

---------------
blacklist
n°15996334
Sgt Sharp
Fortune favors the Bold
Posté le 28-08-2008 à 13:00:20  profilanswer

pas trop..

bon sinon jsuis un peu deg lors de la séance de batman the dark knight j'ai pas eu le droit à l'intro de T4 :(
y'en a qui ont pu la voir?

n°15996344
Profil sup​primé
Posté le 28-08-2008 à 13:01:28  answer

Moi non plus :/

n°15999507
HumanRAGE
Rage d'être un Humain...LIBRE!
Posté le 28-08-2008 à 17:33:27  profilanswer

super_newbie_pro a écrit :

oué... Son meilleur rôle pour moi a été le "méchant" résistant dans V, celui qui voulait toujours se faire des bottes en cuire avec la peau des lésards même alliés mdrrr :D ou encore son rôle de Lieutenant dans Starship troopers

http://www.aviscine.com/images/wal [...] 5D_-11.jpg

+120000

jkiffe cet acteur :D

---------------
When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist. Helder Camara | Telling your employees they're "family" is the corporate equivalent of saying "I love you" to a sex worker.
n°15999963
Ryan
Foupoudav
Posté le 28-08-2008 à 18:14:16  profilanswer

HumanRAGE a écrit :

+120000

jkiffe cet acteur :D

Total Recall vilain Rulezzzz!  [:volta]

n°16000883
freeza01
Posté le 28-08-2008 à 19:47:13  profilanswer

mood
Publicité
Posté le 28-08-2008 à 19:47:13  profilanswer

n°16120100
Dkiller
Posté le 10-09-2008 à 02:49:11  profilanswer

Pas de news bonne news?

n°16120360
biboulMRPN
Posté le 10-09-2008 à 06:00:28  profilanswer

en même temps, ca sort dans presque un an, donc faut pas en attendre pour tout de suite des news, ca m'étonne déjà de voir le trailer au ciné.

n°16175062
Sgt Sharp
Fortune favors the Bold
Posté le 15-09-2008 à 17:41:11  profilanswer

Citation :

Voilà qui risque de relancer les spéculations quant à une possible participation d'Arnold Schwarzenegger à "Terminator Renaissance" le quatrième volet de la série. En effet, le gouverneur de Californie a rendu une petite visite à Christian Bale sur le tournage du nouveau film de la saga.

La rencontre d'Arnold Schwarzenegger et Christian Bale sur le tournage de "Terminator Renaissance" est-elle une simple visite de courtoisie ou une rencontre préalable à une éventuelle apparition du "Governator" dans le quatrième volet de la saga qui a fait de lui une star mondialement connue ?

Difficile à dire. Toujours est-il que la vidéo que nous vous proposons a relancé les spéculations quant à une possible participation de Schwarzenegger au film. Depuis quelques temps, plusieurs rumeurs avancent que le gouverneur de Californie aurait accepté de doubler un robot dans le film.  

Rappelons que dans ce nouveau volet, Christian Bale interprète John Connor, le chef de la résistance qu'Arnold Schwarzenegger a protégé par deux fois déjà dans les 2e et 3e volets de la saga.  Pour voir la vidéo :

http://www.news-de-stars.com/arnol [...] t7610.html

n°16175158
super_newb​ie_pro
Posté le 15-09-2008 à 17:51:19  profilanswer

Question: McG, in your first film you were able to completely do whatever you wanted because you were reimagining Charlie's Angels. Obviously Terminator is an existing film franchise so we're are you able to add elements to make it your own?

McG: Well, truthfully I think any filmmaker tries to go on a film by film basis and do what's right for what's in front of them. I'm very pleased with the Charlie's Angels pictures and what I was trying to do with those movies is just break down the glass ceiling, say you can make a successful female action picture. But that was a long time ago and I'm a different filmmaker now.

…Now I wanted to make a movie that was about posing ethical questions to the audience and suggesting that the film won't be easy. It's going to be a little elliptical in a way you ride along the picture. So as far as the look and what we want to do with this, I wanted to create a new film language. We talked to Kodak about creating a new stock that had never been photographed before. We're adding three times as much silver to a color stock than had ever been added and that gives it an ethereal sort of quality that suggests something's off.

Something is wrong with the world that we're living in. I just wanted to create a very, very gritty language. I'm tremendously influenced by Children of Men. Hats off to that picture. I think it's fantastic and I hope more people get a chance to see it but by the same token, this isn't designed to be an art picture. This is designed to be a picture shared the world over, so you got to find that balance between that artistic take and that artistic look and what's right for a film designed to be seen by a great many people around the world.

Q: What was Jonah Nolan's contribution to the script and does the film end in a cliffhanger?

McG: The film does indeed end on a cliffhanger. Jonah Nolan is an extraordinarily cerebral guy. When you got Jonah Nolan on your left and Christian Bale on your right and Sam Worthington kicking you in the head right in front of you, it'll definitely keep you on your toes. I would have to characterize Jonah as the lead writer of the film. I don't know how the WGA rules work but honest to goodness, we did the heaviest lifting with Jonah and that's where we all got together and talked about what we were up to. He's just a very, very cerebral guy, you know. He and Chris are behind Memento and The Prestige and certainly the Batman pictures. They are deep, deep thinkers.

Q: What was your meeting with James Cameron like?

McG: It was a double dip. I was going to town to see Sam down at the Marina Del Ray space there by LAX and it was a complete motion cap environment. Sam's in his data suit and everybody's running around with little balls hanging off their leotards and I got to play with the cameras and talk to Jim at length. We've had several phone calls and he knows that I respect him a great deal. I did not want to move forward on this picture if Jim Cameron were like, "Fuck you. What are you doing? You have no business moving forward on this." Very simply I would have acquiesced and said, "You're right. You're the creator of what it is and I respect that." He was very encouraging and we talked at length about the story. We talked about Sam and most particularly we talked about his experience on Alien s and the idea of you can't live in fear. You've got to move forward.

Q: What rating are you going for? Obviously the other Terminator s were R but studios always like their big movies to be PG-13.

McG: We don't aim; we shoot the picture. We just shoot, shoot, shoot. That's not to say therefore it's going to be NC-17. I have no problem with a PG-13 picture. I just saw The Dark Knight and I thought it was a work of art. I thought it was immaculate and I thought it was made comprise free.

If they say, "Deliver a rated R picture," I mean that's really freeing. It allows us to do what we want to do with the film, so the film will rule the day. We'll all be looking at rough cuts together and we'll make those decisions. If it just comes down to oops, there's too much blood on the head of the Marcus character and that's what pops you into an R, I don't think that makes the film infinitely more valuable so I could back to a PG-13. If they want to get rid of, "Oh, you can't have T-600s carrying mini-guns," well then no, it's an R because there are certain things that are part of the iconographic nature of the film.

Q: The continuity in the Terminator films is always a little flexible and no one really minds because they're such wonderful stories. But T2 is ten years later but it's 1991 and John looks like he's 13. What's your take on the timeline when this starts?

McG: There's no doubt that the beginning of T3 for example begins with a bit of a punt as to what happened at the end of T2 and there's some re-juggling of the timelines. We're largely treating it as though the bombs have gone off. I'm not going to share with you what the date is when the bombs go off. We come into the picture in 2018 and we've done the best we can to honor the timelines that have been put into place. I think it ultimately feels very satisfying and if we've done our job properly then this will be regarded as the statement of the time and the place and the where, and the when, and the why and the how.

It comes from a place of doing a lot of research with futurists, with scientists who talk about how long it would take the atmosphere to clear itself out so you could actually go back outside and do your thing. We're trying to just sort of amalgamate the three pictures and amalgamate the intention and then answer that to the best of our ability. Again there are certain things that are in stone. The T-800 comes in 2029. We're building towards that place. Therefore if hardware should show up in 2018 that was supposed to be 2029, that's a problem for John Connor.

Q: What did you think when you saw the first Terminator?

McG: I've always regarded the first picture as a horror picture, as a chase picture. It's Halloween. What's the difference between Schwarzenegger in the first picture and Michael Myers in Halloween? Which is wonderful. I'm complimenting the picture…The second picture I thought brought a level of complexity that you can't hope to achieve on a sequel. Sequels are tough…How many sequels are better than the original? Arguably the second Godfather. Arguably Jim's Aliens. Dark Knight arguably. Empire. But it's a short list, we all agree.

Q: Does the TV series, The Sarah Connor Chronicles, play into this film at all?

McG: I'm a buddy with Josh Friedman who runs the show. We had a meeting early on and we want to honor that at all times. I know about episodic television…and what it takes to generate stories hour in, hour out every week. Josh was the first to jump on and say we can't chase their story threads…I say that as a huge fan of the series but at some point you've got to create some freedom and tell the story that you regard as most compelling.

Q: What's your relationship with technology?

McG: I think it's a scary thing and who here would suggest that humanity is in great shape? Just think about it, we're melting the oceans, we have a true population problem. I always talk about it if I type A and N in my BlackBerry, it types the D. That's artificial intelligence. It's no longer George Orwell. It's here. You don't work on getting happy; just manipulate the chemicals of your brain. How far can we go with that and where does humanity begin and the machine world end? We can deconstruct the human genome, so if your dad had high blood pressure, your kid doesn't have to. It's kind of scary and amazing…Think about how much more quickly a computer can make a decision than our human mind can. Should that computer become aware, who knows?

Q: How does that relate to filmmaking, with the abilities of computer visual effects?

McG: Well, here's the thing, all the machines you see in this film are physics based. What you're going to see is not built that I'm aware of, but based in physical reality. All day long we're out there with ospreys out in New Mexico. Ospreys are those aircraft that takeoff vertically like helicopters, then midflight rotate and move to fly like a fixed wing aircraft. You just watch that, that's influencing us all day every day and it just here we go. What are the limits? Who knows?

Imagine how you felt the first time you saw a stealth fighter. Honest to goodness, I remember seeing that son of a bitch and I could not believe that was real. I could not believe that was real. Here's the funny thing: how long ago did we roll out those stealth bombers and the stealth fighters? 10 years ago? 15 years ago even? '89? Think about when that was on the books. '75? Imagine what some whiz kid at MIT or in the black ops operation of Langley. Think about what they're up to. That's the stuff that just sort of says enough is enough and it's a question. Rutger Hauer posed it, I, Robot got into it. It's everything. Asimov, it's everything Philip K. Dick [wrote about in] Does The Android Dream of Electric Sheep

Q: You seem very attentive to fans and critics, so how is that influencing your work?

McG: All I care about is how does the film look and feel because we're in the business of doing a lot of listening. Don't be shy. Seriously, don't you understand, we are halfway through the movie. My process is to look and go, "Hey Worthington, did you see what happened at ComicCon? We should do…" I'm still making this movie. I've told everybody that ours is a transparent style. I have what I intend to do, but the movie belongs to you guys. That' s not bullshit. I will make my little 10 million dollar Merchant Ivory movies in the future. This is Terminator. I want us to collectively get excited about the movie.

source : (http://www.terminatorfiles.com/news/2008/2008-09-12-c.htm / http://suicidegirls.com/interviews [...] alvation/)

---------------
~ Camping thématique LA RESSOURCE sur l'autonomie ~
n°16191112
super_newb​ie_pro
Posté le 17-09-2008 à 00:00:46  profilanswer

Question ; c'est la quoi la célèbre phrase de terminator, en anglais, quand il est dans le commissariat ?  

I will come back ? I'll be back ?

---------------
n°16191242
MrGnou
Serengeti Warrior
Posté le 17-09-2008 à 00:16:59  profilanswer

I'll be back !

Source : http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088247/quotes

Message édité par MrGnou le 17-09-2008 à 00:17:42

---------------
Only Long Island Ice Tea, jamais de mélange !
n°16191355
super_newb​ie_pro
Posté le 17-09-2008 à 00:42:54  profilanswer

éhéh merci ! Je viens de mettre cette phrase en conclusion dans une lettre en reco avec AR à mon employeur :D

---------------
n°16191818
freeza01
Posté le 17-09-2008 à 02:53:32  profilanswer

n°16192109
Profil sup​primé
Posté le 17-09-2008 à 08:20:14  answer

:/

n°16192221
Paul Marce​l1
Le Donald Rumsfeld du forum
Posté le 17-09-2008 à 08:56:56  profilanswer

[:sonken]

---------------
Gros magnum sur la gauche, gros magnum sur la droite, j'ai ce que tu recherche, la drogue de qualité dosée, la cocaïno-rap-musique... Cours consommer
n°16192228
lubicdj
Je ne suis ce que je veux être
Posté le 17-09-2008 à 08:58:58  profilanswer

http://forum-images.hardware.fr/images/perso/transparency.gif

---------------
Vive les schtroumpf !! Dans notre société, il n'y aura jamais schtroumpfé autant de schtroumpf qu'en ces temps-ci. Schtroumpfons tous ensemble pour le bien de nos schtroumpfs !
n°16192972
Venividivi​cious
Psn: vulvor
Posté le 17-09-2008 à 10:51:50  profilanswer

super_newbie_pro a écrit :

éhéh merci ! Je viens de mettre cette phrase en conclusion dans une lettre en reco avec AR à mon employeur :D

[:fat dog]

n°16229768
super_newb​ie_pro
Posté le 21-09-2008 à 09:47:48  profilanswer

http://data-allocine.blogomaniac.fr/mdata/8/3/4/Z20080305213854857274438/img/1220650151_terminator_salvation__the_future_be_1_.jpg

Citation :

Hi Georgie,

Hope all is well. You never seemed to run with the email i sent you containing the Terminator 4 Salvation images which WB released a week later. [I never got that e-mail, I don't think -Ed.] Noneytheless, i've got a sneak peak for you which will make your day. Please find attached an Image of the Governator and John Connor meeting for the first time, yes it was on the set of T4.

I should make it clear, i have varous contacts in WB and from what i've been told the fans are in for a treat. The premise of Arnie's involvement is to have a fully rendered digital face of Arnie replacing the recently cast Roland Kickinger (The Younger version of Arnie). It seems the Director Mc G will in no doubt try all he can to ensure the Governator has some sort of involvement and as a result Arnold was on set providing key ADR (Voice over) for the visual effects guys to reference during post production. You have to remember, Arnold's commitments are preventing his return to the movie business and this seems the best logical way to ensure his involvement.

You may recall Christopher Lee's face being embossed on a stunt double in the Star Wars prequels?, imagine that with Arnold and you will get the picture. With ILM's best on the scene, it looks like Mc G is trying to get a head start on James Cameron's photo realistic stereoscopic camera systems.

source : http://latinoreview.com/news/the-d [...] reeze-5357

=================

Question ; savez-vous s'il trainerait sur le web les plans d'un modèle terminator de type T-800 ? J'ai vu qu'on pouvait acheter une réplique 1/1 pour 19.000$ mais sur tous les sites de fans, je n'ai trouvé aucun plan du cyborg ou dessin technique du bras, de la jambe, du torse etc.. etc... Sauriez-vous où trouver ça ?
Merci

Je n'ai trouvé que des photos en gros plan de la dite réplique :

http://www.delta-sierra.com/terminator/leg1_b.jpg http://www.delta-sierra.com/terminator/knees_b.jpg http://www.delta-sierra.com/terminator/left_foot1_b.jpg http://www.delta-sierra.com/terminator/left_torso_back1_b.jpg http://www.delta-sierra.com/terminator/bicep_b.jpg http://www.delta-sierra.com/terminator/head_shoulders2_b.jpg http://www.delta-sierra.com/terminator/upper_torso_side1_b.jpg

Message édité par super_newbie_pro le 21-09-2008 à 09:55:48

---------------
n°16409838
super_newb​ie_pro
Posté le 10-10-2008 à 21:02:24  profilanswer

Description vite fait de la 2ème BA :
--------

Citation :

nous a présenté une bande annonce F R A C A S S A N T E de t4 avec pleins de nouvelles images, dont ce futur acpocalyptique mais qui n'est pas du tout tel qu'on l'a vu chez Cameron; alors toutes les scènes présentées se déroulaient de jour donc bon ! Par contre gros affrontement entre Bale et Worthington ...on a même l'impression que ce dernier es tun Terminator puisque Bale lui dit - Spoiler : Yu killed my father, u killed my mom but u ll not kill me  -  et tout ca en hurlant, bref Bale est investi par le rôle !
Aprés on a droit à une course poursuite avec le t-600, qu'on voit au final assez mal dans l'extrait, on voit aussi la scène de l'hélico ave cle termiantor au sol et Connor communiquant qavec on avec on ne sait qui...
bref du lourd, du trés lourd, au monis 2mn30 de cet extrait qui j'ne suis sur est la future bande annonce !!!

source : forum allociné

---------------
n°16410401
Profil sup​primé
Posté le 10-10-2008 à 22:04:06  answer

Elle vient d'où cette BA ?

n°16410411
super_newb​ie_pro
Posté le 10-10-2008 à 22:04:51  profilanswer

Dispo dans 1 à 2 mois.

---------------
n°16410691
Profil sup​primé
Posté le 10-10-2008 à 22:28:20  answer

Non mais le mec qui laisse le témoignage a pu la voir où ?

n°16411186
super_newb​ie_pro
Posté le 10-10-2008 à 23:23:53  profilanswer

Citation :

Posté le 04/10 à 22:06
 - En réponse à cruze (Voir le message du 04/10 à 21:46)

Bon je ne sais pas si c'était la bande annonce (je pense que si) mais ce week end avait lieu à Bordeaux le 62 Congrés des exploitants, avec jeudi, la journée des distributeurs, qui présentent les uns après les autres une partie de leur kline up et SONY

---------------
n°16411194
Profil sup​primé
Posté le 10-10-2008 à 23:24:44  answer

ok merci :o

n°16411472
Sgt Sharp
Fortune favors the Bold
Posté le 11-10-2008 à 00:11:58  profilanswer

Vous préférez le doublage que Bale avait dans Equilibrium ou dans Batman?
Je trouve que le premier colle mieux à son perso, peut-être un poil plus "froid" mais je pense qu'elle irait bien avec son rôle dans T4...

Message édité par Sgt Sharp le 11-10-2008 à 00:14:12
n°16412081
Dkiller
Posté le 11-10-2008 à 02:33:32  profilanswer

Les films c'est en VO :o

n°16412444
Profil sup​primé
Posté le 11-10-2008 à 08:54:12  answer

Grave :o

n°16420634
FlyingStar​888
Posté le 12-10-2008 à 12:34:04  profilanswer

Elle est pourrie la replique plus haut, j'ai l'impression qu'elle est meme pas tout a fait fidele a 100% a ceux utiliser dans le film (en particulier les pieds  :heink: qu'on voit tres bien dans la scene d'ouverture de T2)

19000 euros  :sweat:

n°16514712
HumanRAGE
Rage d'être un Humain...LIBRE!
Posté le 22-10-2008 à 06:06:53  profilanswer

clair qu'il faut etre ravagé pour raquer 19 K€ pour un porte manteau en forme de T1000 :lol:

Message édité par HumanRAGE le 22-10-2008 à 06:07:08

---------------
When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist. Helder Camara | Telling your employees they're "family" is the corporate equivalent of saying "I love you" to a sex worker.
n°16533371
Sgt Sharp
Fortune favors the Bold
Posté le 24-10-2008 à 00:08:17  profilanswer

Bon si je me souviens bien le trailer V2 de Salvation doit faire son apparition avec la sortie du nouveau james bond ... quantom of solace... c'est toujours d'actualité? car il sort dans quelques jours...

j'ai trop hate :D (pour le trailer, of course)

Message édité par Sgt Sharp le 24-10-2008 à 00:08:58
n°16533616
super_newb​ie_pro
Posté le 24-10-2008 à 01:07:04  profilanswer

The Terminator Salvation Script Is Good Apparently

Thursday, October 16, 2008 by Liam

When Jonathan Nolan was confirmed as the lead writer on Terminator Salvation everyone took a huge sigh of relief. Jonathan was one of the writers behind The Dark Knight (which was rather good) and The Prestige (which was also rather good) so it didn’t look like we had anything to worry about.

Timothy Zahn, author of the upcoming Terminator Salvation prequel novel, recently spoke to this dude and he had some encouraging words to say about the script.

We ended up talking for at least a good couple of hours, mostly about all things Terminator related. Of course, he’s under an NDA regarding the new movie, and I would never have been so rude as to ask him for any details about the movie or the novel. The only thing I did want to know was simply how he thinks the movie is going to be. His response was very encouraging. The basic gist of what he said is that given the script that they’re working with they’d have to try very hard to turn it into a bad movie. He’s gotten script revisions as the movie has been in production, and said that all of the revisions have been improvements, and show that they really do care about the story. That’s worth more to me than any spoilers would be!

Although this is only one man’s opinion and he is working for them, it is good to hear positive things about the movie.

We can expect a new trailer with Quantum of Solace in the upcoming weeks.

© 2008 Filmonic, Some rights reserved

source : http://filmonic.com/terminator-sal [...] apparently

=================

Photos du tournage : http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Ima [...] 10459.html

=================

u nouveaux pour terminator qui est en post-production.

McG on the Terminator Salvation Post-Production
Source: Official Site
October 23, 2008

The official website for Terminator Salvation has been updated with a new Blog entry by director McG, who says they have finished principal photography and are now in post-production. Starring Christian Bale, Sam Worthington, Anton Yelchin, Bryce Dallas Howard, Moon Bloodgood, Common, Jadagrace and Helena Bonham Carter, the sci-fi action-thriller hits theaters on May 22. Here's the Blog!

The Future So Far...

We wrapped principal photography. Now we're heavy into post. I've already shown early cuts to Christian and Sam. They seem pleased with where the film is headed. Our focus is on story and character, but it's fun diving into the world of visual effects.

It feels like the responsibility of any Terminator film to reinvent the wheel of effects with every outing. The first movie was a stunning achievement in animatronics and practical effects from Stan Winston. The second film brought us liquid metal, which was a true revolution in the effects world. Robert Patrick's (T-1000) head coming apart and putting itself back together again looks as good today as ever.

Charlie Gibson is aware of his responsibility as the VFX supervisor and second unit director of this film. He works with ILM and Asylum every day and makes revisions to the finest detail. We want the patina of the machines to be dirty and heavy and perfectly realistic - that's why we built so much practically with Stan Winston. But at some point the effects kick in and like any Terminator fan, Charlie wants his mind blown. There's one sequence in particular where we're trying to achieve something that's never been done before. I don't want to talk about it because we haven't been successful yet...

But we're working on it.

It's very interesting working with Conrad Buff every day. First of all he was the editor on Terminator 2 so it's very comforting having his steady hand at the Avid. Long before we ever began we talked about what excited us about making this film. It was the notion of the world after judgment day. We set out to create a world that honored the Terminator mythology but was its own new beginning. Every day I learn from Conrad as he makes the elegant choices of a disciplined filmmaker. It feels great to have his confidence in the movie. I take his opinion very seriously, he provides a daily litmus test for what is worthy of a Terminator film.

Most importantly, Christian and Sam bring power to the rolls of John Connor and Marcus Wright. This is a story of two destinies colliding. Connor is part of a resistance comprised of the ethnicities that make up the globe. This film is so much more that just Los Angeles. It reflects the global crisis of man, all of man versus machine.

McG

---------------
n°16570305
Iteza
In selected theatres
Posté le 28-10-2008 à 14:38:14  profilanswer

T2 sur TF1 ce soir à 22h55  :o

n°16570336
Sgt Sharp
Fortune favors the Bold
Posté le 28-10-2008 à 14:42:04  profilanswer

:o

n°16596463
super_newb​ie_pro
Posté le 31-10-2008 à 01:55:56  profilanswer

Un jeu sur terminator va sortir sur PC... mais... ce n'est pas un FPS comme l'excellentissime mais très (trop) vieux Futur shock ou Skynet...

http://www.jeuxvideo.com/jeux/0002/00020219.htm et je réagit ici ==> http://www.jeuxvideo.com/forums/1- [...] erieux.htm

Pourquoi diable aucun éditeur ne nous pond un vrai FPS, avec des graphismes aussi superbes que dans Crysis voire Doom3 / half-life 2 ?!? Souvenez-vous le jeu skynet ( téléchargeable ici http://www.clubic.com/telecharger- [...] nator.html ) !

http://www.oldgames.sk/images/oldgames/3d_action/Terminator.Future.Shock/shock_006.png http://www.abandonware-paradise.fr/Gifs/Abandonware/Terminator_future_shock.png http://img.clubic.com/photo/00739126.jpg

Message édité par super_newbie_pro le 31-10-2008 à 01:56:28

---------------
n°16596866
Profil sup​primé
Posté le 31-10-2008 à 05:39:11  answer

L'horreur :/

n°16606148
grao
The visitor
Posté le 01-11-2008 à 01:49:28  profilanswer

Je viens d'aller voir le dernier james bond: pas de bande annonce pour terminator :/
J'y allais que pour ça, d'ailleurs le film est une bouze monumentale, le pire des james bond à ce jour...

Message cité 1 fois
Message édité par grao le 01-11-2008 à 01:50:20

---------------
Recherche affiche de GITS Arise 3 et 4, faire offre.
mood
Publicité
Posté le   profilanswer

Page :   1  2  3  4  5  ..  38  39  40  ..  191  192  193  194  195  196

Aller à :
Ajouter une réponse

Sujets relatifs
[Topic Legend Of Rock] Led Zeppelin - MAJ DiscographieElection du plus grand français MAJ classement anglais
[Ray Charles : Ray] Grandiose ! MAJ : Photos ! RTCW[Poker] RIP Doyle
Dieudonné is backTerminator 4 a déjà sa fiche avec Arnold ; n'y a t il pas un bug ?
Poussé sous le métro...mais où va t-on ? MAJCoupures EDF (MAJ)
[MAJ A4] 3.0Tdi ambition luxe quattro BA et 2.0TFSi...et FSi3.2[Musique] Lordz - They don't give a fuck about us !
Plus de sujets relatifs à : Terminator 4 - 5 et 6 : They come back -- Oh my god -- MAJ 25/06/09

Copyright © 1997-2022 Hardware.fr SARL (Signaler un contenu illicite / Données personnelles) / Groupe LDLC / Shop HFR