Forum |  HardWare.fr | News | Articles | PC | S'identifier | S'inscrire | Shop Recherche
939 connectés 

Comment votre Tesla a influencé votre style de conduite? (by CroustX)

Attention si vous cliquez sur "voir les résultats" vous ne pourrez plus voter

Mot :   Pseudo :  
  Aller à la page :

Page :   1  2  3  4  5  ..  1201  1202  1203  ..  1781  1782  1783  1784  1785  1786
Auteur Sujet :

[Topic unique] Tesla HFR Club: SuC, Efficience et plaisir de conduire

n°68662250
kikou2419
Posté le 21-06-2023 à 14:06:37  profilanswer

Reprise du message précédent :

arylol a écrit :

Pour le nombre de cycles ?

Tout à fait.

---------------
TU Nvidia Shield Android TV
mood
Publicité
Posté le 21-06-2023 à 14:06:37  profilanswer

n°68662264
cairn-ivor​e
Posté le 21-06-2023 à 14:08:10  profilanswer

kikou2419 a écrit :

OK pour le prix mais le lfp peut se justifier. Perso j'aurais un petit dilemme.

Tu peux rappeler les impacts de chaque type de batterie ?

n°68662295
Fender
♪♫♪♫♪♫♪
Posté le 21-06-2023 à 14:11:08  profilanswer

everybodie a écrit :

Du coup je vous mets la transcription de l'interview de Musk sur FR2 :

Citation :

AS L :  What makes you commit to a business?
EM :  My motivation: To advance human civilization and protect it
-Tesla: Sustainable energy
-Space X: Extending Human Life and Civilization by Going Beyond Space. It's a vision of the future
-Twitter: A platform that allows interaction with many different points of view in order to promote better understanding.
Twitter must be a force for progress and we are going in this direction, in the direction of civilization.

AS L: Do you want to have a determining role on civilization?
EM: Yes, civilization is much more fragile than we imagine. It started with the writing about 5000 years ago. Earth dates from 4 Billion years ago this means that the civilization 1/1000000 of Earth time. It's a little spark. A small candle in the dark and everything must be done to prevent it from going out.

AS L: Gigafactory in France?
EM: It is probable, even very probable that Tesla will do something very important in France in the years to come. What I can tell you is that President Macron cares about the future of France. In any case he does everything he can for this country. I’m fan of the president.
I like President Macron and what he does for his country. He’s smart man.

AS L : there is  another argument in favor of france For some time, your cars have benefited from the bonus of 5000€.
isn't the €5,000 bonus thanks to the drop in Tesla prices a way of forcing you to settle in France?
EM: In any case, we have to promote local production, it's better for the environment anyway. And the EVs must work without the premium. The bonus helps to start sales.

Ask: Is your involvement in Tesla out of genuine conviction or opportunism?
EM: There must be a small part of opportunism, but we started Tesla because there was no manufacturer that made EVs. I thought to myself, if we don't do it, nobody will. So we got started and we had a 1 in 10 chance of succeeding and we were optimistic. We came close to bankruptcy more than once. It's not an easy way to make money.

AS L: Space X consumes a lot of fuel, however, is what the boss of Space X has the same convictions as the boss of Tesla
EM: With SpaceX, you can't have an electric rocket, but you create 80% liquid oxygen and liquid methane fuel using electricity. We intend to manufacture renewable propellant over the long term.

AS L: Space X is a success, you allowed NASA to send men back to the SSI.
your target :Moon 2025, Mars 2030. Will you go to Mars?
EM : I would love to go to Mars but that's not the most important thing. The most important thing is to allow Humanity to become multiplanetary. What is important is to have enough people and material to ensure life on Mars. You have to have a goal that motivates you in the morning when you get up.

AS L: April 20 the Mega Rocket exploded, debris fell on sensitive areas is what you consider collateral damage.
EM: The zones are not that fragile. These are salt ponds. No real life in these spaces.

AS L: so if there is a lawsuit you will win.
EM: yes, you just have to see these areas to understand. There was no impact on the environment

AS L: Another subject: AI subject, you have requested a break. We were surprised you asked?
EM: Very powerful techno, certainly more powerful than nuclear energy. If we use nuclear technology for civilians, it's perfect, but for military use, I'm against it. It's the same on the AI.
There are risks of people using AI for bad purposes. For example to manipulate public opinion. Each country has its own approach to the use of AI. The example that comes to mind is manipulation to make the public believe in implausible things. Clever AI can start a war with fake accounts by inciting anger. AI could create enough anger to start a war.

AS L: you understand that Europe wants to regulate ,you who do not like regulations in general
EM: I am not against regulation on principle. Regulations must be in the interest of people, to protect and serve them, not to constrain them. I agree with 99% of the regulations.

AS L: You say , you have to take a break but you still created a start-up on AI X-AI, the purpose of your Truth GPT software will be to seek the truth. How do we find reality?

E.M: it's still embryonic, however when I added my name to the list, I didn't think people would be so interested. I put my name on the list to slow down not stop. Of course nothing was stopped. So there are two possibilities, either being an observer and doing nothing or being a participant. And I prefer to be a participant.

[From here I tried to translate exactly word for word.]

AS L: You talk about seeking the truth, it's not really your priority on Twitter.
You fired about 80% of the staff, including the famous moderators who had to monitor the networks to avoid racist messages, calls for violence, hatred. Do you not regret the relatively radical choice, when you know how much can proliferate on a social network.

EM: We haven't reduced the moderation activity per se. Moderation is carried out by about 4000 collaborators and the work has remained the same. Anything hate speech is down 20-40% since the acquisition. So it's less and not more.

AS L: This is not what the various studies say
105% increase in anti-Semitic messages (images on screen)

EM: I don't know what stat you're talking about.

AS L: There are various studies that have been carried out, in particular American
(on Screen: 200% increase in racial slurs) including your interaction with extremists that you could effectively encourage on the network the return of accounts that had been deleted. It is all this observation that has made advertisers leave.

EM: Listen to me, I saw a very rigorous study which measured hate messages and which had decreased, I believe by 30%. We should look at the data. Without the data, we cannot prove anything, advance anything.

AS L: we can do study against study. Haven't you noticed these increasingly hateful speeches yourself?

EM: No, no, I persist in saying that there are fewer. Unless you have a very broad definition of the hate message. But we must avoid having too broad a definition because if everything becomes a message of hate, obviously we can no longer judge anything or else we must censor everything, but that completely blocks freedom of expression.

AS L: I was thinking of a concrete example a few days ago there was a shipwreck of migrants in the Mediterranean.  
There were messages, they are still there, three days later. (on screen the message “It was all-you-can-eat buffet for the fish”. )
AS L: Things like that which are extremely violent because there are hundreds of deaths, desperate people. That remains, is that normal?

EM: What we find in bad taste or unpleasant, should it be censored? We are not going to censor it even if it is something that we strongly dislike. Because where else do we stop? If you don't like something and you censor it, sooner or later you will be the one to be censored.

AS L: The message I told you about is extremely violent, we are talking about eating the bodies of migrants. It's still a rather special humor.

EM: Obviously it's in very bad taste, I agree with you on this and obviously we're not going to promote anything on it. Again, it's a balance where you place the cursor. What is in good and bad taste, acceptable or not acceptable. What should be censored or not. So obviously if there is something illegal, we react immediately but if we are asked to go beyond what the law prescribes and we are asked to censor any form of expression, then I will say no . It would be a mistake. So on the other hand if a law is promulgated. Because the law in a democracy represents the will of the people. If the law represents the will of the people, then it must be respected. Now if we want to enact certain laws, we will have to respect them. On the other hand, to tell ourselves that we are going to put ourselves above the law and do more than the law. I think that's not good.

AS L: Precisely Europe has a new DSA regulation which will be applied from August 25th which aims precisely to ensure that what we find on twitter is prohibited when it is prohibited in real life. You don't intend to apply it?

EM: Twitter will obey the law, respect the law. If a law is enacted, I repeat, Twitter is committed to respecting it.

AS L: it is a European regulation so you will comply with this European regulation. Because anyway otherwise you will pay fines, it could be 300 million dollars at first and you could even be banned from Europe. You will do everything not to be banned from Europe.

E.M: yes, I have already said it, Twitter will respect the regulations. This is the fourth time I've said it, or the third.

AS L: It's good that we hear it, some time ago french Minister  doubted it and threatened to banish you from France and Europe. You heard that message there too?

Em: You know, for the nth time, Twitter is not going to break the law. Twitter will comply with the regulations. We are not going to be more royalist than the king and be so zealous that we go beyond the legal provisions. If there are provisions that we want enacted, they will be enacted and we will respect them. But we, a private company, do not want to go beyond the will of the people and do more.

AS L: I was saying that you had lost advertisers since your arrival, in fact, they say, half of the advertisers. Today, this company that you bought for 44 billion, is it worth half? Did you cause this company to lose value in the end?

EM: It doesn't bother me, it doesn't worry me too much. I don't care about money

AS L: Are you not interested in the health of your business?

EM: The main thing is not to make a loss. And there we do not make a loss.
So it's true the advertisers have left us but there are many who come back.

AS L: A lot but 50% had left you, how many have come back?
EM: I think almost all the advertisers came back or said they would come back.

ASL: All? Coke, Nike?

EM: I'm not saying every advertiser, I think it's fine.

AS L: You asked the question "should I run Twitter", by poll on your network, it was quite brave, 17.5 million people voted and said no to you at 57.5%. Did it hurt you. Did it annoy you?

EM: no

AS L: Did you expect this response?
EM: Yes

AS L: In fact, you wanted to leave?
EM: But I didn't expect to be the CEO either.

AS L: your place at the head of several strategic companies and social networks gives you a particular role, a particular importance. You are received as a head of state, including by the Chinese president. Would you like to become President of the Republic of the USA one day?

EM: no, no, I don't want to. You know, people sometimes imagine that the President of the United States is in a very powerful position. So yes in a way, of course, but the American Constitution is such that the office of President is in a very limited position, in fact.
President is like being in the cabin of a very large boat with a very small oar or a small rudder.
You are accused of everything and there is nothing you can do.

AS L: Are you telling me that you are more powerful than the President of the USA?

EM: So let's say I can't declare war.

AS L: For the moment, you have explained how it can be done on Twitter with fake news.

EM: We will ensure that the war does not come because of social networks. What I can tell you is that the freedom of action of a President of the United States is extremely limited. I just told you. And it's done on purpose. It was designed for that. And so if I were president I could not, for example, send rockets to the Moon or to Mars. Send people to live there, create sustainable electric vehicles. I won't be able to do all of this and I won't want to give up on all of this.

AS L: Thank you very much EM for accepting this interview. And enjoy Paris, it's a very beautiful city

EM: Thank you very much. Merci beaucoup

ça m'énerve : en interview son discours est hyper cohérent et faut dire que l'exemple pris par lapix est très mauvais : même si c'est dégueulasse, ça n'a rien d'illégal son exemple et la repose d'Elon est parfaitement juste.
Le problème c'est que la réalité sur twitter c'est autre chose, et notamment le fait qu'il ne s'applique pas à lui même les principes qu'il professe en itw "you can't censor it just because you dislike it"

---------------
we are the dollars and cents
n°68662333
everybodie
Posté le 21-06-2023 à 14:15:31  profilanswer

tails38 a écrit :

90% maintenant non ?

Sur la base des WLTP c'est 491/604 (81.2%) pour les TM3 et 455/542 (84%) pour les TMY  

n°68662358
Fender
♪♫♪♫♪♫♪
Posté le 21-06-2023 à 14:17:45  profilanswer

KaiserCz a écrit :

quand tu vois que la boite tourne encore avec 80% de personnel en moins, ça pose des questions oui...

oui mais avec des pertes encore plus importantes, ça pose question sur la pertinence de la politique menée par la direction aussi :o

---------------
we are the dollars and cents
n°68662360
tails38
Posté le 21-06-2023 à 14:17:58  profilanswer

everybodie a écrit :

Sur la base des WLTP c'est 491/604 (81.2%) pour les TM3 et 455/542 (84%) pour les TMY

Ah ok je pensais que tu parlais de la consigne de charge en usage quotidien ;)

Message cité 1 fois
Message édité par tails38 le 21-06-2023 à 14:18:35
n°68662394
everybodie
Posté le 21-06-2023 à 14:21:19  profilanswer

cairn-ivore a écrit :

Tu peux rappeler les impacts de chaque type de batterie ?

(translate violent des forums DE :o)

LR (batterie NMC 79kWh) :
- A conserver entre 90% et 10% dans la vie de tous les jours (mieux 80%-20%).
- Courbe de charge entre LG 5C (précédente NMW 75kWh) et Panasonic 3L (batterie US 82kWh).
- Bonnes performances dans le froid et avec un SoC bas.

SR (batterie LFP 62kWh) :
- Peut-être chargée à 100% tout en gardant une bonne durée de vie
- Doit être chargée à 100% de temps en temps pour étalonner le SoC ou autrement dit : Tampon énergétique variable - capacité inférieure à 0 % variable en fonction du comportement de charge
- Aime moins le froid que les NMC

tails38 a écrit :

Ah ok je pensais que tu parlais de la consigne de charge en usage quotidien ;)

Oui la consigne c'est 90% pour un usage "quotidien"  :jap: - moins c'est mieux

Message cité 1 fois
Message édité par everybodie le 21-06-2023 à 14:22:17
n°68662422
arylol
Posté le 21-06-2023 à 14:23:45  profilanswer

everybodie a écrit :

(translate violent des forums DE :o)

LR (batterie NMC 79kWh) :
- A conserver entre 90% et 10% dans la vie de tous les jours (mieux 80%-20%).
- Courbe de charge entre LG 5C (précédente NMW 75kWh) et Panasonic 3L (batterie US 82kWh).
- Bonnes performances dans le froid et avec un SoC bas.

SR (batterie LFP 62kWh) :
- Peut-être chargée à 100% tout en gardant une bonne durée de vie
- Doit être chargée à 100% de temps en temps pour étalonner le SoC ou autrement dit : Tampon énergétique variable - capacité inférieure à 0 % variable en fonction du comportement de charge
- Aime moins le froid que les NMC

everybodie a écrit :

Oui la consigne c'est 90% pour un usage "quotidien"  :jap: - moins c'est mieux

+Vitesse de charge DC

n°68662646
le_pere_no​el2
Jeux de merde
Posté le 21-06-2023 à 14:44:06  profilanswer

qui qui vient de choper une Y LR pour 41Ke ?

---------------
Profil D3 -  D4 incoming - Profil Wow
n°68662670
Cheinz
Posté le 21-06-2023 à 14:47:08  profilanswer

J'ai testé la Model S Plaid ce matin, c'est démoniaque cet engin  [:perco_35:2] .

Bon c'est trop gros, trop cher et au final trop puissant pour moi, mais c'est un bon kiff a essayer.

Pour ceux qui ont un centre Tesla pas trop loin, je conseille de le faire.

Il y a d'ailleurs des bonnes offres en ce moment pour des model 3 LR prop a 38k€ (avant fin juin).

Message édité par Cheinz le 21-06-2023 à 15:13:00
mood
Publicité
Posté le 21-06-2023 à 14:47:08  profilanswer

n°68662839
le_pere_no​el2
Jeux de merde
Posté le 21-06-2023 à 15:04:41  profilanswer

https://zupimages.net/up/23/25/0a6g.png

Message édité par le_pere_noel2 le 21-06-2023 à 15:05:03

---------------
n°68662860
MossieurPr​opre
I d͟o̩n᷃'̵t͖ give a shit
Posté le 21-06-2023 à 15:08:23  profilanswer

J’ai du mal avec le noir. La TM3 que j’avais essayé était noire, je trouve que ça effaçait complètement les détails de la ligne du véhicule.

Perso entre noir et blanc, du coup, j’ai choisi la moins pire :o

n°68662906
le_pere_no​el2
Jeux de merde
Posté le 21-06-2023 à 15:14:35  profilanswer

MossieurPropre a écrit :

J’ai du mal avec le noir. La TM3 que j’avais essayé était noire, je trouve que ça effaçait complètement les détails de la ligne du véhicule.

suis pas forcément le plus grand fan des lignes tesla (et encore moins la 3) c'est pas grave. C'etait soit noir soit gros soit nouveau rouge.
La c'est quand meme une Y LR a 41K

---------------
n°68662907
lexis84
Posté le 21-06-2023 à 15:14:37  profilanswer

Sur la Y ça passe je trouve mais sur la 3 pareil. Je trouve que c’est la couleur la plus moche.

n°68662931
arylol
Posté le 21-06-2023 à 15:17:02  profilanswer

le_pere_noel2 a écrit :

suis pas forcément le plus grand fan des lignes tesla (et encore moins la 3) c'est pas grave. C'etait soit noir soit gros soit nouveau rouge.

Félicitations t'es tombé dessus par hasard ?

n°68663109
AzR3L
Posté le 21-06-2023 à 15:36:57  profilanswer

Première fois que j’attend a un Suc ..

Ce fut les 3 min les plus longues que j’ai vécu :o

n°68663127
buggy2680
Gamertag xbox : pitipotinou
Posté le 21-06-2023 à 15:39:15  profilanswer

MossieurPropre a écrit :

C'est pour moi la meilleure couleur sur la Y, ça cache justement l'effet grosse  [:z800:8]

n°68663139
AzR3L
Posté le 21-06-2023 à 15:40:26  profilanswer

buggy2680 a écrit :

C'est pour moi la meilleure couleur sur la Y, ça cache justement l'effet grosse  [:z800:8]

J’aime bien le QuickSilver  

Couleur encore rare :o

n°68663153
le_pere_no​el2
Jeux de merde
Posté le 21-06-2023 à 15:42:02  profilanswer

arylol a écrit :

Félicitations t'es tombé dessus par hasard ?

spam F5 :D elle est meme pas apparu sur le télégram. Par contre livraison d'ici une semaine c'est la course

---------------
n°68663211
MossieurPr​opre
I d͟o̩n᷃'̵t͖ give a shit
Posté le 21-06-2023 à 15:49:05  profilanswer

AzR3L a écrit :

J’aime bien le QuickSilver  

Couleur encore rare :o

https://img3.super-h.fr/images/2023/06/12/snapshot_28247524974f8dab93f43a288.jpg

J’aime pas les bagnoles grises, mais il m’a fait très bonne impression

n°68663365
le_pere_no​el2
Jeux de merde
Posté le 21-06-2023 à 16:07:07  profilanswer

Bon maintenant que j'ai signé question à la con :D mon crédit arrive d'ici 8J la livraison est entre le 22 et le 30 je peux choisir un créneau j'espère :D

---------------
n°68663475
arylol
Posté le 21-06-2023 à 16:21:13  profilanswer

[:zagobar] Annonce: Nouveau Chan Telegram Made in HFR [:zagobar]  

Avantage Vs celui en FP, Plus exhaustif et refresh beaucoup plus vite (plus de 2 minutes constatés)

Attention: Ne notifie que les MY (toutes versions) et M3 (LR Rwd + LR AWD + Perf) en dessous de 42k€

C'est un Hfrien qui le lance, vous pouvez toujours dire ce qui vous interesserait comme evolution mais ça n'a pas vocation non plus à faire le café pour chaque cas personnel

Lien telegram: https://t.me/dropteslafr

C'est un chan public libre a vous de le diffuser. Je ne l'ai pas testé longtemps vous pouvez le comparer en parrallele avec ceux que vous avez déja.  

OFC le dévelopeur a mis son lien de parainnage dans les liens pour qu'il puisse etre remercié pour son job si cela vous permets de choper l'occaz de vos reves sans passer votre vie a faire F5 sur Tesla.fr :o

Message cité 3 fois
Message édité par arylol le 21-06-2023 à 16:23:13
n°68663556
yoke
:)
Posté le 21-06-2023 à 16:34:45  profilanswer

arylol a écrit :

Avantage Vs celui en FP, Plus exhaustif et refresh beaucoup plus vite (plus de 2 minutes constatés)

Attention: Ne notifie que les MY (toutes versions) et M3 (LR Rwd + LR AWD + Perf) en dessous de 42k€

C'est un Hfrien qui le lance, vous pouvez toujours dire ce qui vous interesserait comme evolution mais ça n'a pas vocation non plus à faire le café pour chaque cas personnel

C'est un chan public libre a vous de le diffuser. Je ne l'ai pas testé longtemps vous pouvez le comparer en parrallele avec ceux que vous avez déja.  

OFC le dévelopeur a mis son lien de parainnage dans les liens pour qu'il puisse etre remercié pour son job si cela vous permets de choper l'occaz de vos reves sans passer votre vie a faire F5 sur Tesla.fr :o

[:acherpy]  bon par contre faut le rendre privée et dispo qu’aux membres hfr via MP pour nous laisser plus de chance  :o

n°68663608
Dilat Lara​th
From the rubble to the Ritz
Posté le 21-06-2023 à 16:42:56  profilanswer

le_pere_noel2 a écrit :

Félicitations !!

---------------
C'est trafiqué, ils rajoutent du crousti
n°68663700
le_pere_no​el2
Jeux de merde
Posté le 21-06-2023 à 16:56:53  profilanswer

Dilat Larath a écrit :

Félicitations !!

:jap:  :jap:

---------------
n°68664076
Kelchacalc​etype
Posté le 21-06-2023 à 17:50:08  profilanswer

arylol a écrit :

Qui est l'hfrien en question ?

n°68664831
everybodie
Posté le 21-06-2023 à 19:46:04  profilanswer

Pour la highland, je préfère ce rendering
https://img3.super-h.fr/images/2023/06/21/snapshot_1622650073cf15602c6a42946d.jpg

[:yakari35]

n°68664869
vyse
Yaissssseee
Posté le 21-06-2023 à 19:52:00  profilanswer

On veut voir les sièges ventilés  [:warkcolor]  

J’ai un gros doute quand même, ça demande beaucoup de mise à jour et c’est pas du tout dans le sens cheap  :D

n°68665009
0b1
There's good in him
Posté le 21-06-2023 à 20:12:01  profilanswer

everybodie a écrit :

https://img3.super-h.fr/images/2023 [...] 42946d.jpg

Propre  [:implosion du tibia]  
Une photo des comodo? :o

n°68665044
yoke
:)
Posté le 21-06-2023 à 20:17:54  profilanswer

everybodie a écrit :

Les phares n’ont rien à voir avec ceux leakés.

n°68665140
Ecco
Dolphin Spirit
Posté le 21-06-2023 à 20:33:19  profilanswer

yoke a écrit :

Les phares n’ont rien à voir avec ceux leakés.

C'est bien dommage

---------------
Afols, rejoignez nous sur #Lego sur irc.yozora-irc.net
n°68665171
AzR3L
Posté le 21-06-2023 à 20:38:14  profilanswer

everybodie a écrit :

[:somberlain_multi:2]

n°68665390
kikou2419
Posté le 21-06-2023 à 21:14:13  profilanswer

arylol a écrit :

Super taff
Je ne sais pas qui a développé le truc mais moyen d'avoir l'info attelage/pas attelage ? :)
Édit : je n'ai rien dit :love:

Message édité par kikou2419 le 21-06-2023 à 21:15:02

---------------
TU Nvidia Shield Android TV
n°68665464
MossieurPr​opre
I d͟o̩n᷃'̵t͖ give a shit
Posté le 21-06-2023 à 21:21:54  profilanswer

Tiens je regardais mon CPI, et il est indiqué :

« Puissance nette maximale (en kW) : 88 »

Ce qui fait 118 chevaux … Étant donné que ce n’est pas vraiment la puissance de la voiture (le moteur S -3D7 tourne autour de 194kW), à quoi correspond cette valeur ?

n°68665470
MossieurPr​opre
I d͟o̩n᷃'̵t͖ give a shit
Posté le 21-06-2023 à 21:22:18  profilanswer

everybodie a écrit :

C’est beau, mais y’a 0 chance :D

n°68665503
Arn0
HFR_Kiwi, king of ze pétole
Posté le 21-06-2023 à 21:24:55  profilanswer

MossieurPropre a écrit :

Ce qui fait 118 chevaux … Étant donné que ce n’est pas vraiment la puissance de la voiture (le moteur S -3D7 tourne autour de 194kW), à quoi correspond cette valeur ?

voilà pour l'explication : https://www.ecartegrise.fr/carte-gr [...] lus-basse/

n°68665504
thibbtz
Posté le 21-06-2023 à 21:24:56  profilanswer

MossieurPropre a écrit :

Sur la carte grise, c'est la puissance que le moteur peut maintenir pendant  30 minutes.

n°68665548
MossieurPr​opre
I d͟o̩n᷃'̵t͖ give a shit
Posté le 21-06-2023 à 21:28:51  profilanswer

C’est clair du coup :jap:

n°68666476
KaiserCz
bros before hoes
Posté le 21-06-2023 à 22:56:52  profilanswer

Je préfère l'actuelle au modèle leaké personnellement, autant derrière que devant

---------------
Just click it .
n°68666580
cairn-ivor​e
Posté le 21-06-2023 à 23:12:01  profilanswer

Je sens venir qu'ils vont me coller le rdv à Lille le seul jour où je ne peux pas. Ou alors un jour où les billets de train seront plus dispo....  :sleep:

n°68667027
arylol
Posté le 22-06-2023 à 04:20:54  profilanswer

https://rehost.diberie.com/Picture/Get/r/181711

[:lazar]

Message cité 1 fois
Message édité par arylol le 22-06-2023 à 08:50:30
mood
Publicité
Posté le   profilanswer

Page :   1  2  3  4  5  ..  1201  1202  1203  ..  1781  1782  1783  1784  1785  1786

Aller à :
Ajouter une réponse

Sujets relatifs
Je cherche le titre d'un film [topic unique en devenir?][topic unique] escape game : le jeu prend vie
marque scooter TNT Motor, chinois ou pas ?[Topic unique] La franchise Cloverfield
[Topic unique] Karim Debbache | Chroma - Episode 8 (& Crossed)[Topic Unique] ♫♪♫ Flûtes traversière / fifres / flûtes à bec. ♪♫♪♫♪
Iron Maiden [Topic unique]LE ROCK DES 70'S
[Topic Unique] Anniversaire[Topic Unique] benzema va t-il aller en zonzon ?
Plus de sujets relatifs à : [Topic unique] Tesla HFR Club: SuC, Efficience et plaisir de conduire

Copyright © 1997-2022 Hardware.fr SARL (Signaler un contenu illicite / Données personnelles) / Groupe LDLC / Shop HFR