Forum |  HardWare.fr | News | Articles | PC | S'identifier | S'inscrire | Shop Recherche
1252 connectés 

FORUM HardWare.fr
  Emploi & Etudes
  Aide aux devoirs

Pouvez vous m'aider en anglais please :)

Mot :   Pseudo :  

Bas de page
Auteur Sujet :

n°4473176
jacqqqqqqq​q
Posté le 17-10-2013 à 20:56:51  profilanswer

Writting !
 Sujet: What are the principal difficulties immigrants have to face when they settle in a new country ?

In the world, many people will immigrate because, there are the conflicts and problems of their country but for the immigrants it’s not always easy.  
Firstly, i think that the main difficulties it’s integrate with the people. There isn’t easy to met the new person, as well as the fact of not know the language of the country at issue.  Secondly the immigrants are uprooted. It must to try to adjust to live.  Thirdly, the immigrants have trouble to eat cousse culinary. They aren’t accustom the food. Moreover the culture is different.The immigrant have trouble to live the traditions. The Religion is different. They can’t practice their religion.  In addition they suffer discrimination and the inequality. There are countries where there is racial characteristics. In abroad, there is an anti-immigrant mood. If they practise their culture, they are excluded. The politics criticize the immigrants. They feel rejected by society. This is because they know the unemployment. The difficulties is to seek employment. They stand not the climate. Moreover, the immigrants are without marker. There haven’t the friends, the family. The immigrants met a problem  identity papers, the grenn card, it must to take steps to. It's not easy to get papers. They are often check by the police The immigrants find not the accommodation. They are not much esteem. In my opinion it’s difficult to live morally. They are a victim of mockery by people. They must to face hardships.  

mood
Publicité
Posté le 17-10-2013 à 20:56:51  profilanswer

n°4478241
lagnolepou​rrite
Posté le 25-10-2013 à 12:13:57  profilanswer

jacqqqqqqqq a écrit :

Writting !
 Sujet: What are the principal difficulties immigrants have to face when they settle in a new country ?

In the world, many people will immigrate because, there are the conflicts and problems of their country but for the immigrants it’s not always easy.  
Firstly, i think that the main difficulties it’s integrate with the people. There isn’t easy to met the new person, as well as the fact of not know the language of the country at issue.  Secondly the immigrants are uprooted. It must to try to adjust to live.  Thirdly, the immigrants have trouble to eat cousse culinary. They aren’t accustom the food. Moreover the culture is different.The immigrant have trouble to live the traditions. The Religion is different. They can’t practice their religion.  In addition they suffer discrimination and the inequality. There are countries where there is racial characteristics. In abroad, there is an anti-immigrant mood. If they practise their culture, they are excluded. The politics criticize the immigrants. They feel rejected by society. This is because they know the unemployment. The difficulties is to seek employment. They stand not the climate. Moreover, the immigrants are without marker. There haven’t the friends, the family. The immigrants met a problem  identity papers, the grenn card, it must to take steps to. It's not easy to get papers. They are often check by the police The immigrants find not the accommodation. They are not much esteem. In my opinion it’s difficult to live morally. They are a victim of mockery by people. They must to face hardships.  

Voilà juste une 'correction' rapide des trucs qui me semblent les plus importants ou facile à changer :)

In the world, many people will immigrate because of conflicts and problems in their own country. However, it is not always easy for the immigrants.  
First of all, I think that the main difficulty is to integrate the people. It isn’t easy to met new people, as well as the fact of not knowing the language of the country at issue.  Secondly the immigrants are uprooted. They must try to adjust their lives.  Thirdly, the immigrants may have trouble adapting to the food [pas trop compris cette partie dans le post initial]. They aren’t accustomed to the food. Moreover the culture is different. The immigrants may have trouble living with other traditions. The Religious views are different. They can’t practice their own religion.  In addition they suffer discrimination and inequality. There are countries where there are racial characteristics [pareil pas trop sûr d'avoir saisi ici]. Abroad, there is an anti-immigrant mood. If they practise their culture, they will be excluded. The politicians criticise the immigrants. They feel rejected by society. This is because they suffer from unemployment. The difficulty is to seek employment. They cannot stand the climate. Moreover, the immigrants are without landmarks. They don't have their friends or family with them. The immigrants run into problems such as identity papers, the green card, they need to take care of. It's not easy to get papers. They are often checked by the police. The immigrants find it hard to get accommodation. They are not well esteemed. In my opinion it’s difficult for them to live morally(?). They are victims of mockery. They must face hardship.  

Aller à :
Ajouter une réponse
  FORUM HardWare.fr
  Emploi & Etudes
  Aide aux devoirs

Sujets relatifs
Urgent Info/com Paris 3 Ou Anglais/com UpecReconversion d'un prof après Master2 anglais
Améliorer "rapidement" son anglais à l'oralAnglais: remise à niveau
Double cursus droit français, droit anglaisTraduisez moi ça en anglais!!!
Petite traduction en anglais - Mots techniques IT ?URGENT, quelqu'un peut me corriger mes fiches en anglais svp
Notion bac anglaisORAL BAC ANGLAIS
Plus de sujets relatifs à : Pouvez vous m'aider en anglais please :)

Copyright © 1997-2022 Hardware.fr SARL (Signaler un contenu illicite / Données personnelles) / Groupe LDLC / Shop HFR