Forum |  HardWare.fr | News | Articles | PC | S'identifier | S'inscrire | Shop Recherche
1003 connectés 

FORUM HardWare.fr
  Emploi & Etudes
  Aide aux devoirs

USA motivation ?

Mot :   Pseudo :  

Bas de page
Auteur Sujet :

USA motivation ?

n°1486822
Upal au ca​rre
It's a receipt for a banana
Posté le 28-12-2007 à 11:08:41  profilanswer

Bonjour
J'ai une lettre de motivation à rédiger pour un programme d'echange universitaire avec les USA dans le but d'y travailler 1 mois pendant cet été.
J'ai écris ceci, j'aimerais savoir si vous avez des commentaires et/ou des corrections à faire ou de la reformulation, merci beaucoup de votre aide.

Exprimez votre motivation sur papier libre en anglais en une dizaine de lignes et precisez ce que vous attendez de ce séjour ainsi que le type d'emploi que vous souhaiteriez (ceci etant à titre indicatif).

I always loved the United States. Since I was a kid I dream about living in New-York, city I saw through a lot of american movies and tv shows that I always watched in original versions.
I took all opportunities that they were gave to me to go to USA, so I went to the west coast for about two weeks with my parents five years ago. When they told me one year later they wanted to visit New York city I jumped through the roof ! I was really excited to see NY by myself and actually, I never really came back from this trip. When I left I just decided to go back to america whenever I can, and that happened last summer when a friend of mine who used to study in las vegas asked me if I wanted to come for the end of spring break. How could I say no ? So I took the money I earned during summer, catch a plane and landed in the free world again. This was the 1st time I travelled alone, no parents but friends wainting for me at the airport, and that was the greatest vacation I lived. I have to admit I really though about staying thereat the end of the journey.
But I came home, and now I want to know what is it like to work in the USA. I want to earn some money, buy some food, just live like a real american student. I can't afford to study in USA, so this is program is an opportunity for me to see if I got what it takes to live there.

---------------
...Yeah...But I do banana painting...
mood
Publicité
Posté le 28-12-2007 à 11:08:41  profilanswer

n°1486827
Profil sup​primé
Posté le 28-12-2007 à 11:15:18  answer

Upal au carre a écrit :

Bonjour
J'ai une lettre de motivation à rédiger pour un programme d'echange universitaire avec les USA dans le but d'y travailler 1 mois pendant cet été.
J'ai écris ceci, j'aimerais savoir si vous avez des commentaires et/ou des corrections à faire ou de la reformulation, merci beaucoup de votre aide.

Exprimez votre motivation sur papier libre en anglais en une dizaine de lignes et precisez ce que vous attendez de ce séjour ainsi que le type d'emploi que vous souhaiteriez (ceci etant à titre indicatif).

I always loved the United States. Since I was a kid I dream about living in New-York, city I saw through a lot of american movies and tv shows that I always watched in original versions.
I took all opportunities that they were gave to me to go to USA, so I went to the west coast for about two weeks with my parents five years ago. When they told me one year later they wanted to visit New York city I jumped through the roof ! I was really excited to see NY by myself and actually, I never really came back from this trip. When I left I just decided to go back to america whenever I can, and that happened last summer when a friend of mine who used to study in las vegas asked me if I wanted to come for the end of spring break. How could I say no ? So I took the money I earned during summer, catch a plane and landed in the free world again. This was the 1st time I travelled alone, no parents but friends wainting for me at the airport, and that was the greatest vacation I lived. I have to admit I really though about staying thereat the end of the journey.
But I came home, and now I want to know what is it like to work in the USA. I want to earn some money, buy some food, just live like a real american student. I can't afford to study in USA, so this is program is an opportunity for me to see if I got what it takes to live there.

revois le temps de certains de tes verbes...

n°1486848
Upal au ca​rre
Posté le 28-12-2007 à 11:30:44  profilanswer

Merci pour vos reponses, mais quelles fautes d'orthographes/grammaire/conjugaison ? Je ne suis pas sur de certains, si vous pouviez me preciser ca serait cool, merci :)

Je pense que j'en ai une : "... I earned during summer, catched a plane and landed..." edit : catch caught caught, les verbes irreguliers bourdel !

Je ne suis pas sur non plus du " no parents but friends wainting for me at the airport" sachant que c'est au passé : sans parents mais avec des amis qui m'attendaient à l'aéroport.

Message édité par Upal au carre le 28-12-2007 à 11:38:03

---------------
n°1486856
Profil sup​primé
Posté le 28-12-2007 à 11:36:48  answer

y'a aussi les regles avec since dans ta première ligne. present perfect/preterit :o c'est pas pareil ;)

n°1486858
bluemoon2
Posté le 28-12-2007 à 11:37:44  profilanswer

Upal au carre a écrit :

I always loved the United States. Since I was a kid, I dreamed about living in New-York, a city I saw through a lot of american movies and tv shows that I always watched in original versions.
I took all opportunities that which they were gave given to me to go to USA, so I went to the west coast for about two weeks with my parents five years ago. When they told me one year later they wanted to visit New York city I jumped through the roof (signification ?)! I was really excited to see NY by myself and actually, I never really came back from this trip. When I left I just decided to go back to america whenever I can, and that happened last summer when a friend of mine who used to study in Las Vegas asked me if I wanted to come for the end of spring break. How could I say no ? So I took the money I earned during summer, catch caught a plane and landed in the free world again. This was the 1st time I travelled alone, no parents but friends wainting for me at the airport, and that was the greatest vacation I lived. I have to admit I really thought about staying there at the end of the journey.
But I came back home, and now I want to know what is it is like means to work in the USA. I want to earn some money, buy some food, just live like a real american student. I can't afford to study in USA, so this is program is an opportunity for me to see if I have got what it takes to live there.

Bon y'a sûrement mieux, j'ai corrigé que le principal :)

---------------
Il est plus facile de briser un atome que les préjugés...
n°1486867
Upal au ca​rre
Posté le 28-12-2007 à 11:41:14  profilanswer

Merci beaucoup Bluemoon2 ta correction m'aide beaucoup  :love:  :)  

Pour la signification de "jump through the roof" je veux dire que j'etais fou de joie, je pensais avoir entendu cette expression quelque part mais il est possible que je me trompe.

---------------
n°1486875
Profil sup​primé
Posté le 28-12-2007 à 11:44:17  answer

Upal au carre a écrit :

Bonjour

I've always loved the United States. Since I was a kid, I've dream about living in New-York. I have often seen this city through american movies and tv shows, that I always watch in english.
I took all opportunities, which have been offered to me, to travel to the USA. I travelled to the west coast, with my parents , two weeks long five years ago. When they told me, one year later, they wanted to visit New York city I jumped through the roof ! I was really excited to see NYC by myself and actually, I've never really came back from this trip. When I left I just decided to go back to america whenever I can, and that happened last summer when a friend of mine who used to study in las vegas asked me if I wanted to visit him at the end of spring break. How could I say no ? So I took the money I earned during summer, catch a plane and landed in the free world again.(pas sur que ce soit le bon mot) This was the 1st time I travelled alone, no parents but friends wainting for me at the airport, and that was the greatest vacation I've ever taken. I have to admit I really though about staying thereat the end of the journey.
But I came home, and now I want to know what is it like to work in the USA. I want to earn some money, buy some food, just live like a real american student. I can't afford to study in the USA, so this is program is an opportunity for me to see if I got could live there.

j'ai pas encore fini, j'y vais progressivement et c'est sous reserve quelqu'un devrait me relire

Message édité par Profil supprimé le 28-12-2007 à 11:52:04
n°1486882
bluemoon2
Posté le 28-12-2007 à 11:47:45  profilanswer

Upal au carre a écrit :

Merci beaucoup Bluemoon2 ta correction m'aide beaucoup  :love:  :)  

Pour la signification de "jump through the roof" je veux dire que j'etais fou de joie, je pensais avoir entendu cette expression quelque part mais il est possible que je me trompe.

Hum j'avoue ne jamais l'avoir entendu ... il faudrait demander à un anglais :D

---------------
Il est plus facile de briser un atome que les préjugés...
n°1486886
Profil sup​primé
Posté le 28-12-2007 à 11:52:29  answer

bluemoon2 a écrit :

Hum j'avoue ne jamais l'avoir entendu ... il faudrait demander à un anglais :D

idem, jamais entendu

n°1486888
Upal au ca​rre
Posté le 28-12-2007 à 11:54:45  profilanswer

Merci pour vos avis, je vais écrire une deuxieme version  :jap:

---------------
mood
Publicité
Posté le 28-12-2007 à 11:54:45  profilanswer

n°1486904
Upal au ca​rre
Posté le 28-12-2007 à 12:17:01  profilanswer

Nouvelle version :

I've always loved the United States. Since I was a kid, I've been dreaming about living in NY, a city I've seen through a lot of TV shows and movies in english.  
I took all opportunities which were given to me to go to USA, so I went to the west coast for about two weeks with my parents five years ago. When they said one year later they wanted to visit New York City I told them there were no way they can go without me. I was really excited to see NYC by myself and actually, I've never really came back from this trip. When I left I just decided to go back to america whenever I can, and that happened last summer when a friend  
of mine who used to study in Las Vegas asked me if I wanted to visit him for a week or two. How could I say no ?
Those trips learned me a lot of things, but only on a touristic way. I didn't have to care about such things like when I had to wake up, or how can I get some money, and most of all if I got a problem I could speak french with my parents or my friend.
This program is an opportunity for me to know what it really means to work in the USA, to learn the  
american way of life, to live like a real american student. I can't afford to sudy in America, so this is a chance for me to know if I got what it takes to live in the USA.  

---------------
n°1486906
Profil sup​primé
Posté le 28-12-2007 à 12:20:47  answer

on dit : THE USA... pas USA ligne 3.

n°1491207
louloute_7​8
Posté le 31-12-2007 à 14:42:20  profilanswer

c'est pas plutot the US ou USA?
un vieux souvenir...

n°1491214
Profil sup​primé
Posté le 31-12-2007 à 14:44:00  answer

louloute_78 a écrit :

c'est pas plutot the US ou USA?
un vieux souvenir...

euh...non. the USA, the netherlands,(dès qu'il y a un pluriel je crois) the ukraine. (exception :o)

n°1491219
louloute_7​8
Posté le 31-12-2007 à 14:45:06  profilanswer

je crois que c'est une exception...
the US je suis sure que c'est bon!

n°1491230
Profil sup​primé
Posté le 31-12-2007 à 14:50:30  answer

louloute_78 a écrit :

je crois que c'est une exception...
the US je suis sure que c'est bon!

the US ou the USA, c'est pareil...

n°1491257
louloute_7​8
Posté le 31-12-2007 à 15:08:24  profilanswer

ben d'apres mes souvenirs c'est The United States of America ou USA... mais on dit the US :)
mais bon ce n'est pas le sujet :)

Aller à :
Ajouter une réponse
  FORUM HardWare.fr
  Emploi & Etudes
  Aide aux devoirs

USA motivation ?

Sujets relatifs
TRAVAIL USAQuel VISA aux USA pour faire un voyage et bosser?
L1 / HB1 / B1 - emplois aux USAdouble diplome USA
Ma lettre de motivationHelp pour Lettre de motivation pr formation maintenance informatique
Université d'été USA / CANADAstage aux USA
Passer une année aux USAdifférence entre immigrer aux USA et au Canada
Plus de sujets relatifs à : USA motivation ?

Copyright © 1997-2022 Hardware.fr SARL (Signaler un contenu illicite / Données personnelles) / Groupe LDLC / Shop HFR