Forum |  HardWare.fr | News | Articles | PC | S'identifier | S'inscrire | Shop Recherche
1362 connectés 

Mot :   Pseudo :  

Bas de page
Auteur Sujet :

anglais

n°1651117
auri93
Posté le 27-04-2008 à 11:56:25  profilanswer

Bonjour, j'ai un exposé en oral à faire. Merci d'avance pour la correction :

I going to talk about my favourite serie, "Dexter". It's not famous. I love this serie. It' on Canal + and maybe on TF1. It's a adaptation of a book of Jeff Lindsay, Ce cher Dexter. The day, Dexter Morgan is a expert in blood in the police and at night, it's a serial killer. He was in a new family, the family Morgan. He was taken by a officer in the police. Without the offcier, he can not have a social life. Dexter fells no emotions. He killed only the killers. He loves the blood. Before killing the victims, he take the blood of his victims. Only this father know which people. Watch this serie. The first season is short. I wait the second season. In America, the third season start.

mood
Publicité
Posté le 27-04-2008 à 11:56:25  profilanswer

n°1651120
Mister Wil​liams
Ganster & gentleman.
Posté le 27-04-2008 à 12:01:41  profilanswer

auri93 a écrit :

Bonjour, j'ai un exposé en oral à faire. Merci d'avance pour la correction :

I am going to talk about my favourite serie, "Dexter". It's not famous. I love this serie. It'son Canal + and maybe on TF1. It's an adaptation of a book of Jeff Lindsay, Ce cher Dexter. The day, Dexter Morgan is an expert in blood in the police and at night, it's a serial killer. He was in a new family, the family Morgan. He was taken by an officer in the police. Without the officer, he can't have a social life. Dexter felt no emotions. He only killed the killers. He loves the blood. Before killing the victims, he took the blood of his victims. Only this father knew which people. Watch this serie. The first season is short. I am waiting for the second season. In America, the third season start.

Le peu que je peux corriger. Sinon, niveau construction des phrases, c'est pas top top. Je ne comprends pas certains passages.

Message édité par Mister Williams le 27-04-2008 à 12:04:15

Aller à :
Ajouter une réponse

Sujets relatifs
Anglaistraduction phrase anglais=>francais
L'anglais au concours passerelle AST2test compta finance anglais KPMG Lux
exam d anglaispetites question d'anglais ...
nanterre test d'anglais licence droit français/droit anglo-américainexpression ecrite en anglais
L'anglais c'est de la m****jeu de situation en anglais
Plus de sujets relatifs à : anglais

Copyright © 1997-2022 Hardware.fr SARL (Signaler un contenu illicite / Données personnelles) / Groupe LDLC / Shop HFR