Forum |  HardWare.fr | News | Articles | PC | S'identifier | S'inscrire | Shop Recherche
3080 connectés 

Mot :   Pseudo :  

Bas de page
Auteur Sujet :

Anglais

n°1644874
Profil sup​primé
Posté le 23-04-2008 à 13:32:33  answer

When Martin Luther King had his dream, the majority of White American hates Black. So when I see America today, I think that his dream his achieved and the first part of this article confirm my opinion
In fact in many states and also in states with predominantly white people, governors are today African-American. At time of Martin Luther King, this was not thinkable.
Moreover The future president can be an African-American president.
In fact, Barack Obama is one of the three candidates who HAS today a luck to be in the  
White House in 2010 and he haven't less luck than one of other concurrent to win this presidential.
Even if today there is again many violence and racism in the USA and even if the majority of post graduate are white (as shows the continuation of the text) I think however that his dream is almost achieved.
In fact, we aren’t in a perfect world, and total peace and prosperity isn’t possible and to my mind, the racism situation of America will be finished with passage of generation, as religion who dispear from a generation to the other one. But for this, we must let time act.

Si quelqu'un peut corriger les fautes ^^ Merci

mood
Publicité
Posté le 23-04-2008 à 13:32:33  profilanswer

n°1645051
bad_trip95
Le Duc
Posté le 23-04-2008 à 14:53:18  profilanswer

n°1647348
eldiablo42
Posté le 24-04-2008 à 16:19:30  profilanswer

Voilà, c'est sans doute loin d'être parfait mais je pense que c'est mieux qu'avant...

Aller à :
Ajouter une réponse

Sujets relatifs
traduction phrase anglais=>francaisL'anglais au concours passerelle AST2
test compta finance anglais KPMG Luxexam d anglais
petites question d'anglais ...nanterre test d'anglais licence droit français/droit anglo-américain
expression ecrite en anglaisL'anglais c'est de la m****
jeu de situation en anglaisDevoir d'anglais "formez des énoncés corrects"
Plus de sujets relatifs à : Anglais

Copyright © 1997-2022 Hardware.fr SARL (Signaler un contenu illicite / Données personnelles) / Groupe LDLC / Shop HFR