Forum |  HardWare.fr | News | Articles | PC | S'identifier | S'inscrire | Shop Recherche
974 connectés 

FORUM HardWare.fr
  Discussions
  Vie pratique

Un petit coup de main pour mon résumé de stage en anglais

Mot :   Pseudo :  

Bas de page
Auteur Sujet :

n°1073341
C_Po_Ma_Fa​ute
Posté le 28-08-2003 à 15:17:02  profilanswer

Pour mon rapport de stage je dois entamer par un résumé en anglais, j'ai rédigé ce qui suit, il y a très certainement des fautes, des tournures de phrase bancales, ...  

Si vous pouvez me filer un petit coup de main en me faisant des remarques, je prends :)

Merci d'avance

------------------------------------------------------------

XXX deploys currently for XXX, XXX and XXX an IP multi-VPN shared WAN.

In order to acquire a better visibility of the information system and its resources, the CIO of XXX decided to develop 3 control entities :  
- 1 NCC (Network Control Center)
- 1 SCC (System Control Center)
- 1 BCC (Business Control Center).

My training course consisted to study and to steer the implementation of the NCC, which the main goal is to anticipate the  dysfunctions and the evolutions of the network.

The approach chosen for this project is built on the XXX made by XXX, the tutor of my training course.

My work began with the project specification, highlighting the services of the system and its constraints.

The project could be implemented in two ways :
- using one or more tools of the market
- developing a solution integrating open-source tools

A consultation and a research allowed me to list feasible solutions which I studied then. More precisely, a realized a feasibility study for a open-source solution, making a prototype with tools I might use in the NCC.

This one being feasible, the less costly and the more controllable, our choice was made : a solution built on free tools, which I then developed.  

When I write these lines, the development is finished, remain the deployment, the final acceptance, and introduction to utilization.  

mood
Publicité
Posté le 28-08-2003 à 15:17:02  profilanswer

Aller à :
Ajouter une réponse
  FORUM HardWare.fr
  Discussions
  Vie pratique

Sujets relatifs
On m'a volé mon sac a main...Petit pb avec le forum ?
Tout petit problème juridiquePetit test de culture
Un alcatel 511 à 40€ ca vaut le coup?[coup de gueule], c'est pas moi, c'est l'ordinateur.....
Petit casse tête pour les amateurs [Top chrono]Cherche un petit magasin a Paris
Petit problème de physique...stage de recupération de points du permis
Plus de sujets relatifs à : Un petit coup de main pour mon résumé de stage en anglais

Copyright © 1997-2022 Hardware.fr SARL (Signaler un contenu illicite / Données personnelles) / Groupe LDLC / Shop HFR