Forum |  HardWare.fr | News | Articles | PC | S'identifier | S'inscrire | Shop Recherche
2978 connectés 

FORUM HardWare.fr
  Discussions
  Actualité

L'arnaque africaine copiée par les chinois ?

Mot :   Pseudo :  

Bas de page
Auteur Sujet :

n°16364991
ilien83
C'est écrit dessus ...
Posté le 06-10-2008 à 09:17:53  profilanswer

Citation :

IT'S VERY URGENT!

Dear Friend,  

Greetings, my name is Mr. Chan Lee, BANK OF CHINA, Hong Kong and have a Business Proposal for you. Our late client named Mr. Hamadi Hashem made a fixed deposit amount of US$17.3m but did not declare any next of kin in any of his paper work, I want you as a foreigner to stand as the beneficiary to this funds to be transferred out of my bank and after the successful transfer, we shall share in the ratio of 30% for you and 70% for me. All I need from you is your readiness, trustworthiness and dedication. I need to know if you will be able to handle this with me before I explain to you in details. Should you be interested please send me the required information below;  

(1) Full Names  

(2) Current Residential Address and Telephone number

I will want you to reach me on my private email :(chan34lee@yahoo.com.hk) and thereafter provide you with more information.  

Regards,  
Chan Lee

Nos amis de Hong-Kong copient décidement tout.. :ange:  

Variantes africaines vues et revues:

http://www.arobase.org/arnaques/afrique.htm
 :jap:

Message édité par ilien83 le 06-10-2008 à 09:18:54

---------------
Quand tout le reste a échoué lisez le mode d'emploi
mood
Publicité
Posté le 06-10-2008 à 09:17:53  profilanswer

Aller à :
Ajouter une réponse
  FORUM HardWare.fr
  Discussions
  Actualité

Sujets relatifs
Le Topic des gens qui parlent chinoisPresse: Un concurrent pour L'Equipe : Le 10 Sport
L'obscurantisme et le net, votre avis ?Arnaque à la carte bleue: la technique du collet marseillais
L'estimation du prix de la baguette par les hommes politiquesarnaque??? achat vehicule par négociant
L'Ecologiste Sceptique de LomborgL'évolution récente du statut social des médecins...
Coffret Smartbox .....???? 
Plus de sujets relatifs à : L'arnaque africaine copiée par les chinois ?

Copyright © 1997-2022 Hardware.fr SARL (Signaler un contenu illicite / Données personnelles) / Groupe LDLC / Shop HFR