Forum |  HardWare.fr | News | Articles | PC | S'identifier | S'inscrire | Shop Recherche
966 connectés 

FORUM HardWare.fr
  Emploi & Etudes
  Aide aux devoirs

correction lettre anglais

Mot :   Pseudo :  

Bas de page
Auteur Sujet :

n°3459919
amelies
Posté le 26-07-2011 à 14:24:36  profilanswer

Bonjour, j'aurais besoin d'un peu d'aide s'il vous plait, j'ai écris une lettre en français que j'ai traduis en anglais via traducteur. Pourriez vous m'aider à corriger cette lettre ? D'avance merci beaucoup . J'ai du mal avec la conjugaison.  

Dear Sir or Madam  

I received your letter asking me information about our hotel and availability for July 31, 2011.  

The hotel is located in the city center. We have two types of rooms: One room comfort and a deluxe room is larger than the comfort room. In these rooms you will find a bathroom with shower and a small seating area.  

We also have apartments have a bedroom, living room, fully equipped kitchen and bathroom with bath.  

I joined a table of prices for different rooms.  

For July 31, we as availability, room and luxury apartment  

If any of these proposals you happy would you be kind enough to confirm your decision and your account information?  

Yours faithfully,  

NOM Prénom  :)

mood
Publicité
Posté le 26-07-2011 à 14:24:36  profilanswer

n°3460561
belettete
qui ne tête plus :'(
Posté le 26-07-2011 à 17:27:57  profilanswer

Salut,

Un essai :

July 31 > July 31st

city center > downtown ?

One room comfort and a deluxe room is larger than the comfort room. > comfort rooms and deluxe rooms, the latter being larger than the former.

In these rooms you will find a bathroom with shower and a small seating area. > In each room, you can find a shower room and a small seating area.

We also have apartments have a bedroom, living room, fully equipped kitchen and bathroom with bath.  > we also have apartments with a bedroom, a living room, a fully equipped kitchen and a bathroom with a bath tub.

I joined a table of prices for different rooms.  > I have joined a document with prices for the different types of rooms.

For July 31, we as availability, room and luxury apartment  > gni ??

If any of these proposals you happy would you be kind enough to confirm your decision and your account information?   > if any of these proposals satisfy you, would you please confirm your decision and your account information ? (account = compte bancaire ?)

---------------
今日事,明日毕
n°3460564
belettete
Posté le 26-07-2011 à 17:28:08  profilanswer

ça sent le googletranslate en tout cas :/

---------------
今日事,明日毕
n°3460591
bisky94
que la lumiere soit
Posté le 26-07-2011 à 17:38:53  profilanswer

belettete a écrit :

Salut,

Un essai :

July 31 > July 31st

city center > downtown ?

One room comfort and a deluxe room is larger than the comfort room. > comfort rooms and deluxe rooms, the latter being larger than the former.

In these rooms you will find a bathroom with shower and a small seating area. > In each room, you can find a shower room and a small seating area.

We also have apartments have a bedroom, living room, fully equipped kitchen and bathroom with bath.  > we also have apartments with a bedroom, a living room, a fully equipped kitchen and a bathroom with a bath tub.

I joined a table of prices for different rooms.  > I have joined a document with prices for the different types of rooms.

For July 31, we as availability, room and luxury apartment  > gni ??

If any of these proposals you happy would you be kind enough to confirm your decision and your account information?   > if any of these proposals satisfy you, would you please confirm your decision and your account information ? (account = compte bancaire ?)

[:implosion du tibia]  

n°3460635
belettete
Posté le 26-07-2011 à 18:11:46  profilanswer

[:lectrodz]

Message édité par belettete le 26-07-2011 à 18:12:00

---------------
今日事,明日毕
n°3461338
amelies
Posté le 26-07-2011 à 22:43:51  profilanswer

Merci cela m'aide beaucoup !

Aller à :
Ajouter une réponse
  FORUM HardWare.fr
  Emploi & Etudes
  Aide aux devoirs

Sujets relatifs
Tests d'anglais Gros Groupe (Sanofi)[BESOIN D'AVIS] Iéseg ou Bilicence EcoGé/Anglais à Nanterre
conseils lettre motiv helpdesk autodidacteApprendre l'anglais a Manchester
Etudes en anglais a parislettre de motivation pour le dossier de validation d'etudes
Lettre motivation transfert dossieraide traduction anglais français
correction lettre de motivation en anglaiscorrection lettre de motivation Anglais
Plus de sujets relatifs à : correction lettre anglais

Copyright © 1997-2022 Hardware.fr SARL (Signaler un contenu illicite / Données personnelles) / Groupe LDLC / Shop HFR