Forum |  HardWare.fr | News | Articles | PC | S'identifier | S'inscrire | Shop Recherche
2972 connectés 

FORUM HardWare.fr
  Photo numérique
  Appareil

Sony DSC v3...infos

Mot :   Pseudo :  

Bas de page
Auteur Sujet :

Sony DSC v3...infos

n°380647
Isambart
Ma force d'en Haut
Posté le 30-08-2004 à 17:30:53  profilanswer

Voici l'infos qui date d'aujourd'hui sur la sortie du DSC v3 de Sony. Je suis preneur d'autres infos si vous en ntrouvez avant moi.
[quote][#ff1c00]The rumor came out to be true. SONY has announced three new cameras and DSC-V3 is one of them. DSV-V3 uses the same Carl Zeiss lense as DSC-V1, but now has a 7.2 megapixel sensor and a black body. Surprisingly, the new model is actually bigger then its predecessor - longer by .7 of an inch. Most likely its due to the huge 2.5" LCD on the back (vs. the 1.5" LCD on the DSC-V1). It's also great to see SONY come to their senses and include support for compact flash (TYPE 1 only, though) in addition to their proprietary (and expensive) memory stick.  
This is definately a great camera, but one I won't be buying due to its size. Casio P700 is on top of my list, but the quest for a pocketable camera with manual controls continues still.

J'ai l'image de l'appareil mais ne sait pas la joiindre à mon message.Comment fait-on ?
[img]http://logicandsanity.com/
A+

---------------
Ma force d'en Haut
mood
Publicité
Posté le 30-08-2004 à 17:30:53  profilanswer

n°380673
Isambart
Ma force d'en Haut
Posté le 30-08-2004 à 17:40:09  profilanswer

[img]C:\Documents and Settings\Bibi\Mes documents\Mes images\v3.jpg

---------------
Ma force d'en Haut
n°380921
Isambart
Ma force d'en Haut
Posté le 30-08-2004 à 20:29:14  profilanswer

zoom x4 comme sur le V1

---------------
Ma force d'en Haut
n°381457
Isambart
Ma force d'en Haut
Posté le 31-08-2004 à 09:19:56  profilanswer

The Sony Cyber-shot DSC-V3 ($699) is a totally redesigned update to the popular DSC-V1, a camera which I wasn't overly enthusiastic about. I have no idea what happened to the DSC-V2 -- probably the same thing as what happened to the PowerShot G4. The V3 has all kinds of new features when compared to the "old" V1, including:

7.2 effective Megapixel CCD  
Nicely redesigned body  
Much larger LCD display (2.5" versus 1.5" )  
Dual media support: Memory Stick Pro and CompactFlash  
Support for RAW image format  
MPEGMovie VX Fine mode  
Improved battery life  
PictBridge support  
The V3 retains many of the nice features of its predecessor, including a 4X zoom lens, full suite of manual controls, hot shoe, laser focusing system, and more.

It seems that full-featured 7 Megapixel cameras will be all the rage this holiday season. People who aren't quite ready for a digital SLR but don't want the image quality issues of an 8 Megapixel camera may find cameras like the V3 to be the best choice.

We'll see how the V3 compares to the competition in our final review. In the meantime, enjoy our preview!

What's in the Box?

The DSC-V3 has an average bundle. Inside the box, you'll find:

The 7.2 effective Megapixel Cyber-shot DSC-V3 camera  
NP-FR1 rechargeable lithium-ion battery  
Battery charger / AC adapter  
Shoulder strap  
USB cable  
A/V cable  
CD-ROM featuring Sony Picture Package software, ImageMixer VCD2, USB drivers, and Cyber-shot Life tutorial  
Camera manual  
Following in the footsteps of the DSC-F828, the DSC-V3 does not include a memory card. That means that you'll have to buy one unless you already have a collection of them sitting around. The V3 supports two types of media: Memory Stick Pro (and regular Sticks as well) and CompactFlash. Memory Sticks now come as large as 2GB, but they tend to be quite expensive. CompactFlash is an industry standard (unlike Memory Stick) and as a result costs much less. The V3 supports only Type I CF cards, which means no Microdrive! I would recommend a 256MB card as a good starting point for this camera.

One of the things I didn't like about the DSC-V1 was its weak battery. I have good news and bad news about the DSC-V3: it has a more powerful battery, but it pales in comparison to the battery on the Canon PowerShot G6 (currently the main competitor for the V3). The V1's battery had just 2.8 Wh of energy, while the NP-FR1 used by the V3 has 4.4 Wh. The G6's BP-511A battery has a whopping 10.3 Wh of energy -- over twice as much. Sony estimates that you can take about 260 photos per charge, though I'm not sure if Sony used the CIPA battery life standard to come up with that number (the G6 can take 300 photos using the CIPA standard).

The usual caveats about proprietary batteries apply here. They're expensive ($50 a pop) and you can't use "regular batteries" to get you throw the day in an emergency. One thing I do like about the InfoLithium battery used by the V3 is that it tells you exactly how many minutes you have left before you run out of juice.

When it's time to charge the battery, just plug in the included AC adapter. It takes about 3 hours to fully charge the NP-FR1 battery. You can also use the adapter to power the camera and save your batteries for when you're on the road.

The design of the V3 includes a built-in lens cover, so there's no lens cap to worry about.

I don't have much to say about accessories at this point, but here's what I do know. The V3 supports lens accessories, including wide and telephoto conversion lenses, plus 58mm filters. The only catch is that you need to buy the conversion lens adapter (model VAD-VHA) first. You can also use an external flash with the camera, including those from Sony (the HVL-F32X, $199, comes to mind) as well as third parties. More on this later.  

I'm sure there will also be things like carrying cases and a wired remote control as well, but I don't have any concrete information as of this writing.

Sony will most likely include the following software with the DSC-V3: Picture Package (for viewing images, Windows only), ImageMixer VCD2 (makes VCDs, Mac only), Image Data Converter (converts RAW images to other formats), and Cyber-shot Life Tutorial (lessons about using your camera). I'll have more details about these when the production model is here.

I haven't seen the camera manual yet so I'm not going to comment on it. Previous Sony manuals have left much to be desired.

Look and Feel

If you need any reminder about what camera is the main competitor of the DSC-V3, here it is:

The Canon PowerShot G6 shares much in common with the V3: Seven Megapixel CCD, 4X zoom, hot shoe, manual controls, support for lens accessories. I'm hoping to do a photo shootout when the production V3 shows up to see who the king of the mountain is.

The V3 has been totally redesigned since the days of the V1 and it's all for the better. Being someone who likes to complain, I found several irritating design flaws on the V1: the flash was poorly placed, there was no diopter correction knob, the hand grip was tiny, and the LCD was way too small. Well, three of those have been fixed on the V3, and I'll tell you more about that below.

As you can see, the V3 is basically a new camera when put next to the V1. It has a stylish design with a professional black finish -- a big improvement in this reviewer's opinion. The body is made of a mix of metal and plastic and it feels fairly solid. While I don't like the feel of all the controls, they are well-placed.  

The official dimensions of the V3 are 119.8 x 72.0 x 63.0 mm / 4.8 x 2.9 x 2.1 inches (W x H x D, excluding protrusions) and it weighs 360 grams / 13.2 ounces empty. The numbers for the old V1 are  

Here's a look at the dimensions of the V3 when compared to DSC-V1 and G6:

Camera Dimensions (W x H x D, excluding protrusions) Volume (bulk) Mass  
Canon PowerShot G6 4.1 x 2.9 x 2.9 in. 34.5 cu. in. 380 g  
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-V1 4.0 x 2.6 x 2.3 in. 23.9 cu. in. 300 g  
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-V3 4.8 x 2.9 x 2.1 in. 29.2 cu. in. 360 g  

It's not common to see a new revision of a camera being larger than its predecessor but that's the case with the V3! I've got no issues with the size, though -- it's just right. Note that the DSC-V1 weight in that table includes the battery and memory card.

Let's take a closer look at the V3 now, starting with the front.

One thing that hasn't changed since the DSC-V1 is the V3's lens. It's still an F2.8 - F4.0, 4X optical zoom Carl Zeiss model. The focal range is 7 - 28 mm, which is equivalent to 34 - 136 mm. The lens is threaded and conversion lenses are supported.

Directly above the lens is the V3's built-in flash. When needed it flips into position. One area in which the V1 was fairly weak was in terms of flash range -- and sadly that hasn't improved on the V3. The range is still a relatively short 0.4 - 2.3 m. The camera does support an external flash, thankfully. More on that later.

That tiny circle to the immediate upper-right of the lens ring is the emitter for the Hologram AF laser focusing system. When needed this shoots a laser grid on your subject (don't worry, it's safe) which allows the V3 to focus in near-zero light. This is the best low light focusing system, by far, and I'm glad to see it on the V3.

Just right of the laser emitter is, well, I don't know for sure (I don't have a manual to refer to), but I'm guessing it's the self-timer lamp and IR transmitter (for Nightshot).

A recent trend at Sony in 2004 has been the inclusion of large LCDs on their cameras. The screen on the V3 is a full inch larger (diagonally) than the one on the V1 -- meaning it's 2.5". That's great news for everyone, not just those with not-so-perfect vision. Despite the fact that the LCD only has 123,000 pixels, the screen is very sharp and bright. Brightness is adjustable in the setup menu, as well. In low light, the V3 automatically brightens the screen, so you can still see your subject -- nice!

Quite often the arrival of the big LCD means the departure of the optical viewfinder. That's not the case here -- you'll find an average-sized viewfinder right in the middle of the camera. One thing still missing on the DSC-V3 is a diopter correction knob, which focuses what you're viewing through the viewfinder.  

To the left of the optical viewfinder are four buttons, which do the following:

Exposure compensation (-2EV to +2EV, 1/3EV increments)  
Focus (Auto, manual) - see below  
AE lock - locks the exposure  
Frame - see below  
The manual focus feature is pretty much the same as it was on the V1. Press the focus button and then use the command dial (at the top right in the above photo) to choose the focus distance, which is shown on the LCD. The camera doesn't enlarge the center of the frame, though -- this is a useful tool when trying to verify focus.

The frame button is new to the DSC-V3. It selects the focus mode, and you've got a choice of 5-point auto, center-point, or manual. The manual focus point is virtually identical to the FlexiZone system on the G6 -- you can position the cursor anywhere in the frame -- save for a margin around the edges -- and the camera will focus on that point.

Over on the other side of the optical viewfinder is the switch for which memory card slot to use (Memory Stick or CompactFlash). Next to that is the zoom controller. While I have no problem with the placement, I don't like how the buttons are nearly flush with the back of the camera. The controller moves the lens from wide-angle to telephoto in about 2.3 seconds. Quick presses of the controller allow you to make precise adjustments to the zoom setting.

Above the zoom controller is the command dial, which is used for manual focus and selecting manual exposure settings.

Below the memory card switch is the display button, which toggles the LCD on and off, as well as what's displayed on it. Below that is the four-way controller, which is used for menu navigation plus some additional functions. Like the zoom controller, I found the four-way buttons to not have enough "play". The other functions for the four-way controller include:

Up - Flash (Auto, forced flash, slow synchro, no flash)  
Right - Macro (on/off)  
Down - Self-timer (on/off)  
Left - Quick Review (jumps to playback mode)  
Below the four-way controller are the menu and image quality / delete photo buttons. Just below that, under a plastic cover, is where you'll find the DC-in port. This is where you plug in the included AC adapter to power your camera and charge your battery.

The first thing to see on the top of the DSC-V3 is its hot shoe. Here you can attach one of Sony's flashes or one from a third party. Using the Sony flash is advisable, as it fully integrates with the camera; users of a non-Sony flash may need to manually set the flash exposure settings before each shot.  

The next item over is the camera's microphone. After that you'll find the power and Nightshot/Nightframing buttons.  

What are Nightshot and Nightframing? In case you haven't used the DSC-V1 or DSC-F707/717/828, I'll tell you. Nightshot uses infrared light to let you take pictures in near darkness. Do note that your photo will be green, just like those "night vision" videos you've seen on TV. You'll get the best results with the ISO sensitivity set to Auto, but the image will be grainy. Nightframing takes things one step further. The camera uses the Nightshot system to help you frame the photo (since it's hard to see in the dark without it), the Hologram AF system to focus the image, and then the camera takes a flash picture with normal colors. I find this to be far more compelling that the regular Nightshot feature alone. I'll have some samples of this when I get the production model.

Turn the mode dial and you'll see this on the LCD  

The next thing to see is the V3's mode dial, which is made of metal and has a nice "notchy" feel when you turn it. Also, when you turn the dial, the LCD shows a "virtual mode dial", so you can see what you're doing without looking at the actual dial. The items found on it include:

Auto record - point-and-shoot, most menu items locked up; shutter speed range is 1/8 - 1/2000 sec;  
Program mode - still point-and-shoot but with full menu access; a program shift feature lets you use the command dial to move between a few aperture/shutter speed combos; shutter speed range is 1 - 1/2000 sec;  
Shutter priority mode - you set the shutter speed, camera selects the appropriate aperture; shutter speed range is 30 - 1/1000 sec  
Aperture priority mode - you set the aperture, camera chooses the shutter speed; aperture range is F2.8 - F8  
Manual mode - you set both the aperture and shutter speed; same ranges as above  
Scene mode  
Twilight  
Twilight portrait  
Landscape  
Soft snap - warmer tones, soft focus  
Snow  
Beach  
Candle  
Setup - described later  
Movie mode - described later  
Playback mode - yep, described later  
As you can see the DSC-V3 has a full suite of manual controls, just as the DSC-V1 did.  

Above the mode dial, at the top of the grip, is the shutter release button.

One other thing worth mentioning -- the camera doesn't have an LCD info display on the top of the camera like the G6 does.

On this side of the V3 you'll find the I/O ports. The top one is the accessory (ACC) port, which is where you'll plug in the HVL-F1000 flash or a remote shutter release.

The ports under that plastic cover are for USB 2.0 high speed (don't worry, it'll work on your old computer too) and A/V output.  

Nothing to see on this side of the camera.

On the bottom of the camera are the speaker, metal tripod mount, battery compartment, and memory card slots. The tripod mount is located in the center of the camera body.

The battery and memory cards are kept under a plastic door of questionable strength. As I mentioned at the start of this review, the V3 can use both Memory Stick / Memory Stick Pro and CompactFlash Type I cards (no Microdrives!).  

The included NP-FR1 battery is shown at right.

Using the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-V3

Record Mode

It takes the V3 about three seconds to extends its lens and warm up before you can start taking pictures.

A histogram is shown on the LCD in record mode

The DSC-V3 focused very quickly, taking about 0.4 seconds to lock focus at wide-angle, and just slightly longer at telephoto. If the camera had to "hunt" or use the Hologram AF laser then it can take more like a second. The V3 focuses quite well in low light thanks to that very same laser.

Shutter lag was very low, even at slower shutter speeds. Sony has done a good job of getting rid of this annoyance on all of their recent cameras.

Shot-to-shot speed was excellent, with a delay of around a second between shots (assuming the post-shot review feature is turned off). In RAW or TIFF mode, the camera is locked up for about 10 seconds while the image is saved to the memory card (a Memory Stick Pro, in this case).  

You cannot delete a photo right after it's taken -- you must use the Quick Review feature.

Now, here's a look at the image size/quality choices on the V3:

Resolution Quality  # images on 256MB card
(optional)  
7M
3072 x 2304 RAW 12  
Fine 67  
Standard 132  
7M (3:2 ratio)
3072 x 2048 Fine 67  
Normal 132  
5M
2592 x 1944 Fine 92  
Normal 174  
3M
2048 x 1536 Fine 148  
Normal 264  
1M
1280 x 960 Fine 357  
Normal 649  
VGA
640 x 480 Fine 1428  
Normal 3571  

That chart is going to need some major reworking when I get the production model. The specs I have don't list all the possibilities, and the camera seems weird too (quality modes in RAW format?). So consider the table above subject-to-change.

What I can tell you is that the V3, like the F828 before it, supports Sony's RAW format. This is unprocessed image data from the camera's sensor which must be translated into other formats on your computer. Sony offers a converter for both Macs and PCs and I will look at it when I get the production V3. The beauty of RAW is that you can change things like white balance, sharpness, saturation, etc without reducing the quality of your image. A TIFF mode is also available, though I don't know why you'd want to use that instead of RAW.

The file numbering system used by Sony is quite simple. Files are named DSC0####.JPG, where #### = 0001 - 9999. The numbering is maintained as you erase and swap Memory Sticks.

The V3 uses the new Sony menu system that was also featured on the DSC-F828. The menu is overlay-style, meaning that its shown on top of the image you're preparing to shoot. Here are the menu options on the V3:

Metering mode (Multi, center, spot)  
White balance (Auto, sunlight, cloudy, fluorescent, tungsten, flash, custom) - the latter lets you use a white or gray card/paper as a reference, allowing you to get perfect color in any light  
ISO (Auto, 100, 200, 400, 800)  
Photo Quality (Fine, standard)  
Rec Mode  
Normal - regular shooting  
Burst - took 15 shots in a row at about 1 frame/second (based on my tests) at the highest JPEG quality  
Speed burst - took 8 shots in a row at about 2.2 frames/second  
Exposure bracketing - camera takes three shots in a row, each with a different exposure value; choose the interval in the next menu item  
Multi burst - takes 16 shots in a row (at interval selected in menu) and compiles them into one 1 Megapixel image (like a collage)  
TIFF  
RAW  
Bracket step (±0.3, ±0.7, ±1.0) - this option is only available when exposure bracketing is turned on  
Multi-burst interval (1/30, 1/15, 1/7.5 sec) - for the multi-burst feature described above  
Flash Level (Low, normal, high)  
Photo Effects (Off, black & white, sepia)  
Saturation (Low, normal, high)  
Contrast (Low, normal, high)  
Sharpness (Low, normal, high)  
Hopefully everything up there is self-explanatory. I did want to mention something about the burst modes, though. In both normal and speed burst mode, the LCD goes blank between each shot, making following a moving subject difficult.

There's also a setup menu (accessed via the mode dial), which has the following options:

Camera 1  
AF mode (Single, monitor, continuous) - see below  
Digital zoom (Off, smart, precision) - see below  
Date/Time (Off, date, day & time) - whether date/time is printed on your photos  
Redeye reduction (on/off)  
Hologram AF (on/off)  
Auto Review (on/off) - shows images on LCD after it is taken  
Camera 2  
Enlarged icon (on/off) - a visual aid for changing camera settings  
Flash (Internal, external)  
Memory Stick Tool  
Card format  
Change/create rec folder - manage folders on the memory card  
Setup 1  
LCD backlight (Bright, normal, dark)  
Beep (Shutter only, on, off)  
Language (English, Japanese, Spanish, French, Italian)  
Setup 2  
File number (Series, reset)  
USB connect (PictBridge, PTP, normal) - you may need to change this depending on the operating system on your computer  
Video out (NTSC, PAL)  
Clock set  
Single AF is just like you're used to: press the shutter release halfway and the camera locks focus. Monitor AF lets the camera focus constantly, even without the shutter release pressed. This helps reduce the time required to take a picture. Continuous AF is like Monitor AF except that it continues focuses even while the shutter release button is halfway-pressed -- great for moving targets.

The DSC-V3 has two types of digital zoom. Precision digital zoom is the same old "enlarge the center" system that you should avoid. Smart Zoom lets you enlarge image without a loss in quality, with the catch being that you can't use much of it unless you're at a low resolution.  

Since this is a preproduction camera, there will be no photo tests or sample photos. When I get a production model (don't know when yet), expect a full review with all the trimmings.

Movie Mode

The DSC-V3 has the same, top-notch movie mode as the DSC-F828. The MPEG Movie VX Fine mode takes VGA resolution video (that's 640 x 480) at 30 frames/sec, until the memory card is full. Sound is recorded as well. This movie mode is vastly superior to what the Canon G6 offers.

The VX Fine mode requires a Memory Stick Pro card (a CompactFlash card apparently won't cut it). A 1GB Pro card can hold about 12 minutes of video at this quality.  

If you don't have a Memory Stick Pro card, don't fret. You can still use the very nice VX Standard mode, which is still VGA, just at 16 frames/second. A much lower resolution (160 x 112) option, known as Video mail, is also available. A 1GB memory card holds 44 minutes in VX Standard mode and nearly 12 hours (!) in Video mail mode.

Sorry, no sample movies yet!

Playback Mode

The Cyber-shot DSC-V3 has a pretty standard (though well-implemented) playback mode. Basic features include slide shows, DPOF print marking, image protection, thumbnail mode, and "zoom & scroll". The V3 is PictBridge-enabled (as you'd expect these days), allowing direct printing to compatible photo printers.

The zoom and scroll feature (my term) allows you to zoom up to 5X into your photo, and then scroll around in it. This us useful for checking the focus in a photograph. When zoomed in, you can also use the trimming feature I'll describe in a second.

Some of the more advanced playback features include:

Resize - change an image's size. The original image is not deleted.  
Rotate  
Divide - cut sections of movies  
Trim - when zoomed into an image, you can crop the image down to the selected area. You choose the resolution of the new image (the old one is kept).  
I do appreciate how the V3 lets you delete a group of photos, instead of just one or all of them. (To do this, you must be in thumbnail mode.)

The V3 gives you quite a bit of information about your photos, including a histogram.

The V3 moves between images extremely quickly in playback mode -- you can move from one photo to the next without delay or a low resolution placeholder.

How Does it Compare

I can't say now, but I'll be sure to do so when I get the production model.

Photo Gallery

Sony has requested that photos from this camera not be posted.

Want a second opinion?

None yet

Feedback & Discussion  

If you have a question about this review, please send them to Jeff. Due to my limited resources, please do not e-mail me asking for a personal recommendation.  

To discuss this review with other DCRP readers, please visit our forums.

---------------
Ma force d'en Haut
n°381500
Isambart
Ma force d'en Haut
Posté le 31-08-2004 à 09:56:30  profilanswer

http://dcresource.com/reviews/sony/dsc_v3-review/camera-vs-v1.jpg

---------------
Ma force d'en Haut
n°381502
Isambart
Ma force d'en Haut
Posté le 31-08-2004 à 09:57:14  profilanswer

http://dcresource.com/reviews/sony/dsc_v3-review/camera-inhand.jpg

---------------
Ma force d'en Haut
n°381504
Isambart
Ma force d'en Haut
Posté le 31-08-2004 à 09:57:58  profilanswer

http://dcresource.com/reviews/sony/dsc_v3-review/camera-vs-g6-2.jpg

---------------
Ma force d'en Haut
n°381518
Cpu Toaste​r
R pixel overclocking!
Posté le 31-08-2004 à 10:15:05  profilanswer

Ça a l'air d'interessé beaucoup de monde dis moi :D

Personellement, le flash recentré, ben j'espère que la corection anti yeux rouge est excellente.  
Sinon j'aurai préféré un écran pivotant au lieu d'un monstre de 2" qui bouffe trop l'autonomie. Sinon le reste, on attends de voir la qualité du capteur et de l'optique.

---------------
Photo Toaster - Flickr Toaster - Blog Toaster
n°381543
hell'sange​ls
C'etait mieux avant :o
Posté le 31-08-2004 à 10:39:16  profilanswer

D'apres ce que j'ai lu, c'est le meme que sur le V1... :/

n°381548
Cpu Toaste​r
R pixel overclocking!
Posté le 31-08-2004 à 10:41:32  profilanswer

En regardant de plus près c'est vrai que ça a l'air d'être le même... maintenant l'avoir couplé à un 7 MP "rikiki" on va voir ce que ça va donner :/

---------------
mood
Publicité
Posté le 31-08-2004 à 10:41:32  profilanswer

n°381549
hell'sange​ls
Posté le 31-08-2004 à 10:42:48  profilanswer

Font tous la meme betise......

n°381615
Isambart
Ma force d'en Haut
Posté le 31-08-2004 à 11:37:42  profilanswer

Le G6 a un écran pivotant lui.
Mais le format est plus volumineux

---------------
Ma force d'en Haut
n°381870
Cpu Toaste​r
R pixel overclocking!
Posté le 31-08-2004 à 16:24:21  profilanswer

écran pivotant "plus de créativité"... et surtout il est protégé des rayures...
Mais bon, maintenant comme j'ai dit, reste à voir la qualité d'image :)

---------------
n°381954
Isambart
Ma force d'en Haut
Posté le 31-08-2004 à 18:27:35  profilanswer

comment est-il protégé des rayures ?
Cela ne nuit pas à la qualité des tof?

n°381957
hell'sange​ls
Posté le 31-08-2004 à 18:28:43  profilanswer

isambart a écrit :

comment est-il protégé des rayures ?
Cela ne nuit pas à la qualité des tof?

ben un l'ecran pivotant se "loge" dans l'apn, et on le voit plus, pas comme sur le sony ou l'ecran est tt le temps expose

n°381977
Isambart
Ma force d'en Haut
Posté le 31-08-2004 à 18:48:33  profilanswer

OK, je croyais qu'il y avait un traitement ou qqch d'autre.
Tu as quel appareil ?

n°381980
hell'sange​ls
Posté le 31-08-2004 à 18:50:28  profilanswer

moi, aucun, surement un G3 :)

n°382002
Isambart
Ma force d'en Haut
Posté le 31-08-2004 à 19:21:02  profilanswer

et pourquoi pas un G5 ou futur G6. Le G3 suffit à ton utilisation et il ne sert à rien de faire la course au milliards de pixels ?

n°382006
hell'sange​ls
Posté le 31-08-2004 à 19:23:32  profilanswer

y'a aucune vrai amerlioration suffisante pour depenser pres de   300€ en plus

7 mega pour quoi faire :??:

n°382125
Isambart
Ma force d'en Haut
Posté le 31-08-2004 à 20:58:55  profilanswer

5 méga suffisent

n°382226
hell'sange​ls
Posté le 31-08-2004 à 22:32:02  profilanswer

meme 4 :)

[/fin du hs]

n°383003
Isambart
Ma force d'en Haut
Posté le 01-09-2004 à 22:59:47  profilanswer

Mais il a qd même une bonne bouille ce v3 !
Même si il a 7.2 MP.

---------------
Ma force d'en Haut
n°390729
Viking1
Posté le 09-09-2004 à 11:30:18  profilanswer

C koi la difference avec le V1??
Qq1 la t'il acheter??

n°390730
hell'sange​ls
Posté le 09-09-2004 à 11:31:05  profilanswer

Tu as lu le topic :??:

n°390739
am7
tadam
Posté le 09-09-2004 à 11:35:45  profilanswer

vrai qu'avec tout ça c'est vraiment bête de pas avoir mis d'écran pivotant...mauvaise stratégie contre le G6... [:airforceone]

---------------
Si j'vois un paquet de chips qui traîne j'hésiterai pas à péter des clavics
n°425446
Isambart
Ma force d'en Haut
Posté le 17-10-2004 à 17:58:39  profilanswer

Qqn l'a essayé ?

n°425475
tr3nt
Posté le 17-10-2004 à 18:23:05  profilanswer

Ouééé Gx Ca c'est bien (surtout G3 et G5  :whistle: )
Pour ce qui est de l'ecran pivotant c'est vran que les rayures c'est genial, pas une seule sur l'appareil...
Rha la la j'en suis content de mon G5...  :love:  
(dsl du HS mais c'etait tentant :p)

n°598302
phd0
déjà trop vieux
Posté le 03-05-2005 à 14:57:44  profilanswer

par contre entre un CANON G5 et le Sony V3, j'hésite pas : c'est le V3 (champion dans le temps de latence au déclanchement)

---------------
Adept du PC depuis 1985 - débutant sur Linux depuis 1995
mood
Publicité
Posté le   profilanswer

Aller à :
Ajouter une réponse
  FORUM HardWare.fr
  Photo numérique
  Appareil

Sony DSC v3...infos

Sujets relatifs
DSC-P73 de Sony ou Powershot A75 ou A80 de CanonSony DSC P92 et les dates en rouge vif
perdu cd du sony dsc-p1Téléobjectif pour Sony F828
Notice du Sony P93qu'est ce que vaut le Sony DCS P1 ?
Affichage sur sony dsc p120sony dsc t1 ou fuji f610
Vends Sony DSC V1 
Plus de sujets relatifs à : Sony DSC v3...infos

Copyright © 1997-2022 Hardware.fr SARL (Signaler un contenu illicite / Données personnelles) / Groupe LDLC / Shop HFR