Forum |  HardWare.fr | News | Articles | PC | S'identifier | S'inscrire | Shop Recherche
2701 connectés 

Mot :   Pseudo :  
  Aller à la page :

Page :   1  2  3  4  5  ..  24  25  26  27  28  29
Auteur Sujet :

Pour quand la sortie de Lock On ?

n°1413552
jcd
Fail to prepare to fail.
Transactions (0)
Posté le 12-08-2003 à 21:14:45  profilanswer

Reprise du message précédent :
56k c vraiment la m....e!!!

mood
Publicité
Posté le 12-08-2003 à 21:14:45  profilanswer

n°1413557
zealot1337
Tu m'as vu quand j'ai bu
Transactions (0)
Posté le 12-08-2003 à 21:25:25  profilanswer

Y'a pas quelqu'un qui pourrait faire un veritable "topic unique" digne d'un tel jeu? Parceque ce topic n'est pas tenu a jour en premiere page .. des liens vers des videos, des screenshots et surtout des infos ca serait cool  :o  

Juju_zero tu peux pas le faire ?   :whistle: :D

n°1414259
Juju_Zero
Live Fast, Die Young
Transactions (0)
Posté le 13-08-2003 à 11:58:42  profilanswer

zealot1337 a écrit :

Y'a pas quelqu'un qui pourrait faire un veritable "topic unique" digne d'un tel jeu? Parceque ce topic n'est pas tenu a jour en premiere page .. des liens vers des videos, des screenshots et surtout des infos ca serait cool  :o  

Juju_zero tu peux pas le faire ?   :whistle: :D

je l'aurais fait si j'avais pas ete en vacances jusqu'a la fin du mois (ou presque) [:spamafote] :/

n°1414425
zealot1337
Tu m'as vu quand j'ai bu
Transactions (0)
Posté le 13-08-2003 à 13:52:22  profilanswer

Juju_zero a écrit :

je l'aurais fait si j'avais pas ete en vacances jusqu'a la fin du mois (ou presque) [:spamafote] :/

:cry:  :cry:  

Dommage, parceque un beau topic unique avec pleins d'infos ca serait super  :love:

---------------
-> http://www.32bits.co.uk/ <-
n°1421380
Juju_Zero
Live Fast, Die Young
Transactions (0)
Posté le 18-08-2003 à 13:50:48  profilanswer

Bon ....  

(Resumé dans le post suivant)

Citation :

Demo Status Report - August 15, 2003

A new Beta version of the Demo was provided to the testers today.  

I spent an hour playing with it and it seemed like it was stable. The options menu selections are working in this version. I needed to adjust the sound levels a bit, and I needed to reconfigure my input selections for my Cougar, but it all worked.  

I really had a blast playing it today. I flew the A-10 mission where I took out a variety of ground targets and then had enough fuel to fly to the nearest airbase and shoot some approaches and touch & go landings. I had enough fuel to fly for about 35 minutes.

I then flew the MiG-29 mission. It took me a few minutes to dispatch the MiG-23 and then I flew to the nearest base in a low fuel state and had enough time to shoot two approaches and two landings. My fuel lasted about 15 minutes total.

I caution you not to get too excited. I only played for about an hour and while everything worked great for me, it still needs to be tested by both the internal and external testers.  

It looks good, but let's not be too optimistic.  

Cheers,
Carl  

Citation :

About 130 MB compressed for download. The installed version of the demo takes about 320 MB of disk space when installed.

Cheers,
Carl

Citation :

- Does this mean we can expect the demo next week or  
- would it take a little longer.  

Maybe, depends on what the testers find.

- What is the reason that the new beat is'nt going  
- public now.  

It needs to be tested more. Even if it was "The One" it will take time to get it configured properly on the FTP servers and distributed to the mirror sites. This stuff doesn't happen instantly.

Citation :

It will not have extensive documentation, sorry. Just a Read Me with the basics and a list of all the key commands.

Cheers,
Carl

Citation :

I run a P4 2.4 GHz with 1 Gig of RAM with a Radeon 9800 Pro that has 128 MB of memory.

Citation :

No wingmen in the demo.

Citation :

Loadout, weather, and any other modification to the missions is not possible with the demo. There is no editor functions in the demo.

Carl

Citation :

There are comms with ATC in the demo. Not very much than vectors to base and clearance to land.

Carl

Citation :

If I max out the graphics settings and then run a larger mission with multiple aircraft and vehicles it slows down at points in the mission, particularly when missiles start flying.  

Generally, I've seen the performance increase slowly in the past few Beta builds.  

Even when I scale the graphics back, it looks great IMHO.

Cheers,
Carl

Citation :

I just flew a mission at 1600x1200 with everything maxed out. The mission was an F-15C (me) against a MiG-31, an IL-76, and a Tu-160. It was a bit choppy but I averaged frame rates between 10 and 16 fps. It was smooth enough that I was able to take the IL-76 out with a BVR AIM-120 shot, the MiG with a visual lock on using an AIM-120 with bore site, and I dispatched the Tu-160 with guns when I spotted him visually and switched to padlock and then increased speed. The gun site on the F-15C is spot on and I took him out while we were in a scissors with just two short bursts. Very fun. Sorry to tease. :D

Please note that this mission was with the full version, NOT the demo.

Cheers,
Carl

Message édité par Juju_Zero le 18-08-2003 à 14:02:13
n°1421387
Juju_Zero
Live Fast, Die Young
Transactions (0)
Posté le 18-08-2003 à 13:58:19  profilanswer

Resumé pour ceux qui captent pas l'anglais ....

Ils sont donc en train de tester une nouvelle version de la démo en ce moment meme (la precedente souffrait de gros bugs apparemment) .. Elle contient une mission avec un A10, une avec un MiG 29, elles sont toutes les 2 limitées par la quantité de carburant contenue dans le reservoir, qu'on ne peut bien evidemment pas modifier, de meme que le chargement en armes, et la meteo ...

Elle fera a peu pres 130Mo, sortira avec un peu de chance la semaine prochaine, contiendra un simple read me avec la liste des commandes ... On n'aura pas d'equipier a disposition, par contre il y aura un controle au sol radio assez basique ...

Et enfin il nous parle du hardware ... Il a donc un P4 2.4Ghz, 1 Go de Ram, et une radeon 9800 ... En mettant tous les options graphiques au max les FPS sont plutot bas (10 a 16fps par moments), mais selon lui ca reste jouable ..

Voila voila ..

Message édité par Juju_Zero le 18-08-2003 à 13:59:58
n°1421484
le_coyote
ACME Corp.
Transactions (0)
Posté le 18-08-2003 à 15:09:27  profilanswer

Visiblement, la démo va sortir pile poil pendant que Juju_Zero sera en vacances...  :whistle:  

PS: Merci pour ces infos   [:acherpy]

n°1421672
MirabelleB​enou
Gabou ! (ainsi parla le sage)
Transactions (0)
Posté le 18-08-2003 à 17:17:43  profilanswer

drapal

---------------
== Esprits.net est de retour !! ==
n°1421696
vachefolle
russian knights en action
Transactions (0)
Posté le 18-08-2003 à 17:36:29  profilanswer

en esperant que la demo sois mal optimise

parcequ'1Go de ram et une 9800 fo pas abuser

n°1421726
jofission

Transactions (0)
Posté le 18-08-2003 à 17:55:31  profilanswer

ben je trouve que les gars niveau config, ils abusent.
Ca fait à peine 2 mois que j'ai mon xp2500+ et ma 9700PRO, que t'apprends que le jeu sera pas fluide surtout si ta pas 1go de ram. :ouch:  

Bon d'un autre coté je connais aucun matos qui puisse faire tourner OFP à fond en étant fluide. :D  

Si faut virer le détail qui tue pour que ça tourne bien, genre les graviers sur la route, moi jveux bien, mais bon. [:spamafote]  :whistle:

---------------
The NeXt Vortex => www.nextvortex.net
mood
Publicité
Posté le 18-08-2003 à 17:55:31  profilanswer

n°1421747
mouss_diou​f
Ready to ride.
Transactions (0)
Posté le 18-08-2003 à 18:05:05  profilanswer

Et moi avec ma config je suis baisé aussi  :fou:

n°1421788
MirabelleB​enou
Transactions (0)
Posté le 18-08-2003 à 18:46:20  profilanswer

dans la faq, ils prévoient un PIII 800

faut dire que lui, il tournait en 1600*1200 tout les détails à fond et que ça bougeait pas mal à l'écran

alors en baissant un p'tit chouilla les détails et la résolution, en se passant à la limite de fsaa et d'aniso, ça devrait qd même le faire sur nos machines

---------------
n°1421853
vachefolle
Transactions (0)
Posté le 18-08-2003 à 19:48:49  profilanswer

c'est quand meme bizarre que ca bouffe autant de ram

un gros cpu d'accord mais 1Giga de ram  :heink:

n°1421915
Juju_Zero
Live Fast, Die Young
Transactions (0)
Posté le 18-08-2003 à 20:33:58  profilanswer

mais c'est tous les details a fond, putaing ! :sleep:

n°1421987
vachefolle
Transactions (0)
Posté le 18-08-2003 à 21:25:52  profilanswer

http://forum.hardware.fr/icones/icon10.gif

n°1423437
yan487

Transactions (0)
Posté le 19-08-2003 à 21:24:27  profilanswer

arf je vient de voir sur le forum officiel que le jeux sera dans une boite DVD avec un petit manuel minimaliste (et un gros PDF donc) :(  

franchement si ca ce confirme ca me tue  :pfff:  

Tout ca pour gagner 5 ?...
les fueilles volantes merci c super pratique et ca donne vraiment envie de potasser le truc :cry:  

Marketing :fou:

faudrait leur dire à Ubi que c'est une simulation et pas un jeux.
C'est pas le meme public ni les meme attente  :kaola:  

n°1424383
Profil sup​primé

Transactions (0)
Posté le 20-08-2003 à 16:41:26  answer

D'après le magazine "Micro Simulateur", Lock On pourrait* être succeptible de ne pas satisfaire l'attente des puristes par son gameplay :/

Espérons qu'ils auront tords .... une fois de plus  :ange:  

* Au conditionel donc

n°1424427
vachefolle
Transactions (0)
Posté le 20-08-2003 à 17:06:28  profilanswer

on sait deja que ce sera pas aussi extreme que falcon 4
faut voir ce qu'ils disent par puristes deja

parceque s'il faut attendre que la temperature du missile baisse pour le tirer personelement je m'en tape

n°1424535
jofission

Transactions (0)
Posté le 20-08-2003 à 18:19:12  profilanswer

moi je m'en fout du moment que l'on puisse faire des dog fight entre mon frangin & moi.

---------------
n°1424560
MirabelleB​enou
Transactions (0)
Posté le 20-08-2003 à 18:35:55  profilanswer

si tu veux tu vrai dog fight fendard, faut pas le faire à coup de missiles avec avec de vieux zinc et au canon en visuel :)

IL2 POWA !!

---------------
n°1425543
Juju_Zero
Live Fast, Die Young
Transactions (0)
Posté le 21-08-2003 à 13:04:53  profilanswer

Autobot a écrit :

D'après le magazine "Micro Simulateur", Lock On pourrait* être succeptible de ne pas satisfaire l'attente des puristes par son gameplay :/

Espérons qu'ils auront tords .... une fois de plus  :ange:  
* Au conditionel donc  

puristes = les mecs qui trouvent que le SP3 de F4 n'est pas assez realiste [:xx_xx]

j'ai pas vu de tels commentaires de la part des beta testeurs sur le forum ...

n°1425605
Juju_Zero
Live Fast, Die Young
Transactions (0)
Posté le 21-08-2003 à 13:47:42  profilanswer

de tte facon on pourra bientot voir par nous memes :d  

Citation :

Demo Status Report - August 19, 2003    

Ok, we're almost there. Almost.

Here is what still needs to be done:

* There is a problem with the difficulty settings being locked in the demo. We want you to be able to change settings so this needs to be fixed.

* A few edits were made to the A2A mission. We did not want it to be a U.S. against Russia only demo so we made some changes. The changes are not anything very special, but I'll leave it as a surprise for now.  

* Some of the loadouts and skins for the aircraft need to be included in the demo as they are not appearing properly in one of the missions.

* A few minor tweaks to the missions, the installation routine, and the Read Me file have been made.

* A problem I have had with the Demo and the full version has been the sound being corrupted. It turns out this happens only in certain missions and only if I have my sound hardware acceleration turned on through DirectX. We have put a note in the Read Me file recommending that hardware acceleration be turned off if sound problems are encountered.

That's about it. I must once again caution all of you that we are still testing and could find more problems. Don't get bent out of shape if something breaks in the next build.  

While I am not making any guarantees, the demo is looking very good and this next build should be IT. Again, this could all blow up in our face so don't get your hopes up too high. I remain very optimistic that it is coming very soon.

The Team in Moscow is working very hard to get the Demo and the full version finished. We appreciate your patience, loyalty, and understanding.  

Cheers,
Carl

Citation :

The demo will be released to the public as soon as we have fixed the last few bugs. If the next version is the one then it will be made available as soon as possible, I predict within 48 hours of the authorization to release the demo.  

Now read this part VERY CAREFULLY ---- If we find bugs in the meantime that are severe enough to warrant another compile then the release of the demo will not happen as soon.

That is the way it is. I can't explain it any better or further. Please be patient.

Carl

(posté le 20)

:bounce:

Message édité par Juju_Zero le 21-08-2003 à 13:52:06
n°1425607
jofission

Transactions (0)
Posté le 21-08-2003 à 13:48:45  profilanswer

les puristes pour moi ce sont des coincés du cul qui n'aiment pas l'évolution. [:spamafote]  

En tout cas j'espère que la difficulté est paramétrable car je tiens pas à me faire chier à décoller 20 fois avant de me faire un dog fight.

Benou >> Ah ouais c'est pas con ça, surtout que IL2 doit pas etre tellement cher maintenant. :)

---------------
n°1425619
Schimz
Bouge pas, meurs, ressuscite !
Transactions (0)
Posté le 21-08-2003 à 13:54:54  profilanswer

JoFission a écrit :

Benou >> Ah ouais c'est pas con ça, surtout que IL2 doit pas etre tellement cher maintenant. :)  

yep
sauf que tout le monde est passé sur il-2 FB. y'a qu'a voir les rooms HL de il-2 depuis la sortie de Forgotten Battles : le desert  :D

n°1425636
Juju_Zero
Live Fast, Die Young
Transactions (0)
Posté le 21-08-2003 à 14:03:33  profilanswer

n°1425643
jofission

Transactions (0)
Posté le 21-08-2003 à 14:05:30  profilanswer

Schimz a écrit :

yep
sauf que tout le monde est passé sur il-2 FB. y'a qu'a voir les rooms HL de il-2 depuis la sortie de Forgotten Battles : le desert  :D  

il-2 FB ?? c'est koi ? une extension ?
Et puis dfaçon je compte me faire des dog fights contre mon frangin en lan alors jouer sur internet n'est pas primordial, même si cela peut être sympa

---------------
n°1425660
Schimz
Transactions (0)
Posté le 21-08-2003 à 14:09:34  profilanswer

JoFission a écrit :

il-2 FB ?? c'est koi ? une extension ?
Et puis dfaçon je compte me faire des dog fights contre mon frangin en lan alors jouer sur internet n'est pas primordial, même si cela peut être sympa

à la base, ça devait être un add-on. mais ils en ont fait un stand alone.

juju >  [:psywalk] (ga bu zo meu)

n°1425679
MirabelleB​enou
Transactions (0)
Posté le 21-08-2003 à 14:19:26  profilanswer

IL-2 FB doit être à 30 ? alors que IL-2 tout seul tu dois pouvoir le choper pour 10, 15 ? :)

et avec le dernier patch sorti à l'époque, t'as pleins d'avions en plus, donc si tu veux que dog fighter contre CoolRod, t'enmerde pas ;)

et le solo est sympa aussi :)

---------------
n°1425695
jofission

Transactions (0)
Posté le 21-08-2003 à 14:28:58  profilanswer

mais en achetant IL-2 seul à 15 ? ya moyen de le patcher gratos pour qu'il devienne IL-2 FB?  :D

---------------
n°1425704
MirabelleB​enou
Transactions (0)
Posté le 21-08-2003 à 14:39:35  profilanswer

bah nan puisque IL2-FB est un standalone vendu à part :)

---------------
n°1425732
Profil sup​primé

Transactions (0)
Posté le 21-08-2003 à 14:56:59  answer

Juju_zero a écrit :

de tte facon on pourra bientot voir par nous memes :d  

Citation :

Demo Status Report - August 19, 2003    

That is the way it is. I can't explain it any better or further. Please be patient.

Carl

(posté le 20)

:bounce:

Tu paris combien que Lundi Soir il n'y aura toujours pas de démo à se mettre sous la dent sous prétexte qu'ils ont trouvé des bugs quelconques encore une fois ....  :(  

J'ose même pas imaginer BORDEL  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  

n°1425757
fitterashe​s

Transactions (0)
Posté le 21-08-2003 à 15:10:33  profilanswer

j'attends mon nvx pc, qu'ils prennent leur temps.  :o

Sinon niveau Joystick vous avez quoi ??

Message édité par fitterashes le 21-08-2003 à 15:10:56
n°1426337
yan487

Transactions (0)
Posté le 21-08-2003 à 22:17:11  profilanswer

"So, Matt is making the final adjustments to the current version of the Demo and will be submitting it to the Ubi.com and PR staffs so that it can be put online and distributed to other sources. This means the Demo will most likely be available to you by next week AT THE LATEST."

La demo c pour la semaine prochaine apparement :)  

"On, we do not expect to release Lock On until winter 2003 at the latest. The summer 2003 release date estimation was our best and honest estimation, but given the current number of bugs, and the rate of fixing these bugs, it would be unrealistic to expect the project reach final code in September."

et le jeu est repoussé pour l'hiver  :(

n°1426361
mouss_diou​f
Ready to ride.
Transactions (0)
Posté le 21-08-2003 à 22:31:29  profilanswer

yan487 a écrit :

"So, Matt is making the final adjustments to the current version of the Demo and will be submitting it to the Ubi.com and PR staffs so that it can be put online and distributed to other sources. This means the Demo will most likely be available to you by next week AT THE LATEST."

"On, we do not expect to release Lock On until winter 2003 at the latest. The summer 2003 release date estimation was our best and honest estimation, but given the current number of bugs, and the rate of fixing these bugs, it would be unrealistic to expect the project reach final code in September."

:fou:  :fou:  :fou:  :fou:

n°1426939
Juju_Zero
Live Fast, Die Young
Transactions (0)
Posté le 22-08-2003 à 12:16:14  profilanswer

yan487 a écrit :

c'est pas exactement ce que ca veut dire ...  

mais la facon de parler est assez confuse [:ddr555]

"la demo sera tres probablement dispo la semaine prochaine au plus tard"

"nous n'esperons pas lancer le jeu avant hiver 2003 au plus tard"

ce qui veut dire, peut etre avant [:spamafote]
(mais grosso modo ca revient a peu pres au meme [:ddr555])

je pensais qd meme pas qu'ils repousseraient encore le jeu ... enfin :/

a propos, pour la demo ca a qd meme l'air a peu près sur qu'elle sera dispo la semaine prochaine :  

Citation :

I'll let Carl give the details, but it's a safe bet that you'll see the demo next week.

-Matt  

Matt "Wags" Wagner
Producer / Ubi Soft Entertainment
IL-2 Forgotten Battles
Lock On: Modern Air Combat

:)

(pile pour mon retour de vacances :whistle: )

Message édité par Juju_Zero le 22-08-2003 à 12:53:18
n°1426976
Juju_Zero
Live Fast, Die Young
Transactions (0)
Posté le 22-08-2003 à 12:42:07  profilanswer

Below is an initial copy of the key commands for Lock On. Note this there may not be true with the release version. In fact, there are several commands I plan to change, remove, and add.

-Matt

CHEATS

Alt-P  
Automatic spin recovery (press to recover from spin state)
Alt-S  
Speed retention toggle
Alt-E  
Easy landings toggle
Shift-Keypad Del
All missile padlock toggle
Alt-Keypad Del  
Threat missile padlock toggle
Shift-X  
Produce an explosion
Alt-V  
Toggle immortality mode for own plane (doesn't work in network and in protected missions)
Shift-I  
Easy radar mode toggle
K  
Execute “Pugachev’s Cobra”
U  
Setting your plane to the takeoff site on the carrier  

PROGRAM CONTROL

Esc  
End mission/track
Ctrl-Q  
Take control in the track
Shift-Backspace  
Track edit Replace mode (disable old editing commands)
Alt-Backspace
Track edit Insert mode (don’t disable old editing commands)
Ctrl-S  
Toggle Sound On or Off
Ctrl-0  
Begin recording microphone sound in the track
Shift-0  
End recording microphone sound in the track
Alt-0  
Record On or Off the place of cursor in the track
Ctrl-9  
Begin recording subtitle in the track
Shift-9  
End recording subtitle in the track
Ctrl-A  
Accelerate simulation speed
Alt-A  
Decelerate simulation speed
Shift-A  
Reset normal simulation speed
S  
Toggle Pause/Resume/Launch model time at the mission start.
Ctrl-M  
Chat feature for multi-player network games.
Shift-Return
Recover human plane in the network games.
Alt-J  
Jump into selected AI plane cockpit or leave current plane cockpit.
Ctrl-Backspace  
Show frame rate
Ctrl-O  
Save a rollback point to the track (in pause mode) – not implemented
Print Screen  
Upload screen shots to ScreenShots folder, numbering them with 0, 1, 2, …

FLIGHT CONTROL

Down Arrow  
Nose up
Up Arrow  
Nose down
Left Arrow  
Bank left
Right Arrow  
Bank right
Ctrl-. (Period)  
Trim up
Ctrl-; (Semi-colon)  
Trim down
Ctrl-, (Comma)  
Trim left
Ctrl-/ (Slash)  
Trim right
Z  
Rudder left (in flight), left turn (taxi)
X  
Rudder right (in flight), right turn (taxi)
Ctrl-Z  
Trim left rudder
Ctrl-X  
Trim right rudder
H  
Toggle altitude stabilization mode
Shift-M  
Reset Current Audible Warning
Ctrl-L  
Toggle on-board lights  
Ctrl-T  
Cancel Trim Settings
Alt-H  
Radio request to AWACS for bearing and distance to the home airfield  
Alt-T  
Radio request to AWACS for bearing and distance to the tanker  
Shift-+ (Plus)  
Increase basic pressure of the Altimeter
Shift- - (Minus)  
Decrease basic pressure of the Altimeter
Shift-P  
Power switch

THROTTLE CONTROL
J  
Toggle auto-throttle
Page Up  
Increase Throttle in increments
Page Down  
Decrease Throttle in increments
Key Pad + (Plus)  
Increase Throttle smoothly
Key Pad - (Minus)  
Decrease Throttle smoothly
Home  
Engine Start
End  
Engine Stop
Change of throttle according to engine  
With Alt Left engine only
With Shift Right engine only

MECHANICAL SYSTEMS CONTROL

B  
Toggle airbrake
Shift-B  
Airbrake out
Ctrl-B  
Airbrake in
Ctrl-E  
Eject
E  
Toggle active jamming (requires ECM pods in loadout)
F  
Toggle flaps up/down
Shift-F  
Flaps down to the landing position
Ctrl-F  
Flaps up
G  
Toggle landing gear up/down
Ctrl-G  
Toggle arrestor hook down or up (Note: Su-33 only)
Ctrl-C  
Canopy open/close
P  
Release drogue chute  
Ctrl-P  
Toggle folding wings (Note: Su-33 only)
Alt-R  
Jettison fuel tanks
W  
Engage wheel brakes (ground) (Note: Hold down key)
T  
Toggle wingtip smoke
R  
Toggle refueling boom
Alt-L  
Toggle gear light Near/Far/Off

NAVIGATION

~ (Tilde)  
Select next waypoint or airfield
A  
Toggle auto-pilot. If the autopilot is on then the plane tries to fly along the route in the NAV mode or to take the horizontal position in combat modes.
Toggle to set Navigation (NAV) modes
Alt-C  
Reset flight clock

COMBAT MODES  

Toggle to set Beyond Visual Range (BVR/DVB) mode  
Select Close Air Combat – Vertical Scan (CAC/BVB – VS) mode  
Select Close Air Combat – Bore (CAC/BVB – BORE/STR) mode
Select Close Air Combat – Helmet-Mounted TargetDesignator (CAC/BVB – HMTD/SHLEM) mode
Select Longitudinal Missile Aiming (LNGT/FIO) mode
Select Air-to-ground (GND/ZEMLYA) mode
Select Grid (SETKA) mode
~ (Tilde)  
Cycle through targets (Cycle through targets on MFD in AWACS and Ground Attack Modes)
TAB  
Lock selected target (Turn on tracked target)
Ctrl-TAB  
Turn off tracked target  
TAB  
Turn on/off tracked target in Close Air Combat modes
Ctrl-H  
Cycle through Heads Up Display (HUD) intensities

WEAPONS  

D  
Cycle through weapons selection
C  
Toggle cannon
Q  
Dispense chaff & flare
Shift-Q  
Continuously dispense chaff & flares (until supply is exhausted)
Spacebar  
Fire current weapon
Ctrl-V  
Toggle Salvo mode on or off
Shift-C  
Change rate of fire for the gun of A-10
V  
Increase the ripple interval for A-10
Shift-V  
Decrease the ripple interval for A-10
Ctrl-Space  
Change the ripple quantity for A-10
Alt-Space  
Switch the master arm for A-10
Shift-Space  
Change the release mode for A-10
Shift-R  
Change the RWR mode for A10

RADAR & ELECTRO-OPTICAL SYSTEMS  

I  
Toggle radar illumination on or off
Alt-I  
Switch between RWS/TWS modes for F-15 radar
O  
Toggle Electro-Optical System (EOS) on or off
Ctrl-I  
Center radar antenna/Infra-Red Scan and Track(ISRT) ball
- (Minus)  
Multi-Functional Display (MFD) zoom in
+ (Plus)  
Multi-Functional Display zoom out
Ctrl-+  
Increase radar antenna azimuth limit for F-15 radar
Ctrl--  
Decrease radar antenna azimuth limit for F-15 radar

BEYOND VISUAL RANGE MODE

Shift-; (Semicolon)  
Move radar/EOS scan zone UP
Shift-, (Comma)  
Move radar/EOS scan zone LEFT
Shift-. (Period)  
Move radar/EOS scan zone DOWN
Shift-/ (Slash)  
Move radar/EOS scan zone RIGHT
; (Semicolon)  
Move HUD target designator Box DOWN (BVR only)
, (Comma)  
Move HUD target designator Box LEFT (BVR only)
. (Period)  
Move HUD target designator Box UP (BVR only)
/ (Slash)  
Move HUD target designator Box RIGHT (BVR only)

CLOSE AIR COMBAT MODE

Shift-; (Semicolon)  
Move radar/EOS scan zone UP
Shift-, (Comma)  
Move radar/EOS scan zone LEFT
Shift-. (Period)  
Move radar/EOS scan zone DOWN
Shift-/ (Slash)  
Move radar/EOS scan zone RIGHT

WINGMAN COMMANDS

Del  
Dispatch wingman on mission. On mission completion, join up
Ins  
Toggle tight formation or loose formation
[  
Attack my target
]  
Cover my six o’clock (rear) position
\  
Call wingman commands dialog

VIEW SELECTION

F1  
Cockpit View
Ctrl-F1  
Natural Head Movement View
Alt-F1  
HUD Only View
F2  
External View – All Aircraft & Parachutist
Shift-F2  
Aircraft labels toggle
F3  
Fly-By View
Ctrl-F3  
Fly-By Jump View (saving current camera position)
F4  
Chase View
F5  
Air Combat View (Cycles through locked enemy planes around the current plane from nearest to farthest. Looks at the enemy plane from the current plane and shows enemy data in the info string. Refreshes locking at every switch.)
F6  
Weapons View
Ctrl-F6  
Chase Weapon View (“Weapon To Target” View)
Shift-F6  
Launched missiles labels toggle
F7  
Active Ground Objects View
F8  
Target View  
F9  
Ship View
Alt-F9  
Landing Signal Officer (LSO) View
Shift-F9  
Ships and ground units labels toggle
F10  
Theater View
Shift-F10  
Object labels toggle
F11  
Tower & Terrain View
Ctrl-F11  
Switches to Tower & Terrain View saving current view position (freezing camera position). When switching from Theater View (F10) the current F11 camera position comes from the F10 camera position, but it’s altitude does not exceed 20km.
F12  
Static Objects View
Ctrl-F12  
Civilian transport

VIEW MODIFIERS

Ctrl-Home  
Places external views to Friendly only
Ctrl-End  
Places external views to Enemy only
Ctrl-Delete  
Places external views to All
Keypad Del  
Toggle Padlock View (Note: for F1, F2, F6, F7, F8, F9, Alt-F9 LSO View & F11 Tower View only)
Ctrl-Keypad Del  
Toggle Terrain Point Padlock View (Note: for F2, F6, F7, F8, F9 Views only)
Backspace  
Toggle “From object/To object” camera direction mode (Note: for F2, F6, F7, F8, F9, F12 Views only)
Alt-Delete  
Exclude current object from the view switching
Alt-Insert  
Include all excluded objects to the view switching
Ctrl-PageUp  
Reverse objects switching direction
Ctrl-PageDown  
Forward objects switching direction
Ctrl Key Pad +(plus)  
Switch to Weapons Release and Track View for F1 Cockpit,
F2 External, F4 Chase, F7 Active Ground Targets, and F9 Ship Views. Switches to ANY weapon now, not to bombs&missiles only!
Alt-Key Pad *  
Starts moving camera forward (F11Tower & Terrain View only)
Alt-Key Pad /  
Starts moving camera backward (F11Tower & Terrain View only)
Key Pad 5  
Stops moving camera (F11 Tower & Terrain View)
Ctrl-Key Pad 5  
Returns to Tower & Terrain View starting point or ends Padlock View
Y  
External View Information Display Cycle Toggle
Alt-Y  
Earth Coordinates Units Toggle (Degrees/Meters)
Alt-Backspace  
Replace video edit mode toggle (default)
Shift-Backspace  
Insert video edit mode toggle (replace mode on by default)
Shift-J  
External camera jiggle toggle
Shift-Esc  
Toggle local/object camera rotation mode for F2, F4, F6, F7, F8, F9 and F12 views.

COCKPIT VIEW CONTROL
Key Pad 1 Move head down and left
Key Pad 2 Move head down  
Key Pad 3 Move head down and right
Key Pad 4 Move head left
Key Pad 5 Centers camera or stops padlock view
Key Pad 6 Move head right
Key Pad 7 Move head up and left
Key Pad 8 Move head up
Key Pad 9 Move head up and right
Key Pad Del  
Enters padlock view and cycle through targets
Ctrl Key Pad +(plus)  
Switch to Weapons Release and Track View for F1 Cockpit, F2 External, F4 Chase, F7 Active Ground Targets, and F9 Ship Views. Switches to ANY weapon now, not to bombs&missiles only!
L Toggle Cockpit Illumination
M Move head to view right mirror
N Move head to view right mirror
Key Pad * (Asterisk)  
Zoom in (narrow view angle). With Shift – Zoom in to limit
Key Pad / (Divide)  
Zoom out (enlarge view angle). With Shift – Zoom out to limit
Key Pad Enter  
Set default zoom (default view angle).
Key Pad 0  
Jump to cockpit panel snap view and back (Note: Hold down then release)Hold down Key Pad 0 and press Key Pad 1-9 to jump around different instruments with close-up view.  
Ctrl - Key Pad 0  
Cockpit panel snap view mode toggle. Don’t hold down. Then press Key Pad 1-9 to jump around different instruments with close-up view. Press Ctrl - Key Pad 0 once more to return to normal mode.
Alt - Key Pad 0  
Save current camera position for the last cockpit snap view, corresponding to Key Pad 0 - 9. May be different for different planes! All new custom camera snap positions will be saved in the mission_file_name.xml file and then will always be used for that mission/track in future.
Ctrl – Right Shift  
Fast cockpit mouse speed
Alt – Right Shift  
Slow cockpit mouse speed
Shift – Right Shift  
Normal cockpit mouse speed
Ctrl – Left Shift  
Fast cockpit keyboard speed
Alt – Left Shift  
Slow cockpit keyboard speed
Shift – Left Shift  
Normal cockpit keyboard speed

EXTERNAL VIEW CONTROL
Key Pad 1 Rotate viewpoint down and left
Key Pad 2 Rotate viewpoint down  
Key Pad 3 Rotate viewpoint down and right
Key Pad 4 Rotate viewpoint left
Key Pad 5 Centers view (stops F11 viewpoint moving)
Ctrl-Key Pad 5  
Returns to starting point (F11 Tower & Terrain View only)
Key Pad 6 Rotate viewpoint right
Key Pad 7 Rotate viewpoint up and left
Key Pad 8 Rotate viewpoint up
Key Pad 9 Rotate viewpoint up and right
Key Pad * (Asterisk)  
Move viewpoint forward
Key Pad / (Slash)  
Move viewpoint back
Ctrl-Key Pad * (Asterisk)  
Zoom in (narrow view angle).  
Ctrl-Key Pad / (Divide)  
Zoom out (enlarge view angle).  
Ctrl-Key Pad Enter  
Set default zoom (default view angle).
Key Pad 0  
Jump to cockpit panel view and back (Note: Hold down then release) Hold down Key Pad 0 and press KeyPad 1-9 to jump around different instruments with close-up view.  
Shift-(all view keys)  
Moves viewpoints at a faster rate (Note: Hold down Shift and view key)  
Ctrl-(Key Pad 1-9)  
Moves camera instead of rotate it.

Ca m'a l'air bien compliqué [:xx_xx]

Message édité par Juju_Zero le 22-08-2003 à 12:49:07
n°1427011
Juju_Zero
Live Fast, Die Young
Transactions (0)
Posté le 22-08-2003 à 12:56:06  profilanswer

qqn se souvient si on pourra agir directement sur le cockpit avec la souris en cliquant sur les differents boutons (comme dans F4), ou si on se sera obligé d'apprendre tous les raccourcis clavier ? :cry:

ces commandes me laissent a croire que la souris est utilisable, mais dans quel but ?  
Ctrl – Right Shift  
Fast cockpit mouse speed
Alt – Right Shift  
Slow cockpit mouse speed
Shift – Right Shift  
Normal cockpit mouse speed

Message édité par Juju_Zero le 22-08-2003 à 12:58:30
n°1427071
MirabelleB​enou
Transactions (0)
Posté le 22-08-2003 à 13:34:16  profilanswer

dans quel but ? bah, pouvoir bouger la tête et voir ce qui se passe autour tout en pilotant non ?

le cockpit virtuel quoi :) (comme dans IL2)

---------------
n°1427077
Schimz
Transactions (0)
Posté le 22-08-2003 à 13:38:01  profilanswer

MirabelleBenou a écrit :

dans quel but ? bah, pouvoir bouger la tête et voir ce qui se passe autour tout en pilotant non ?

http://www.naturalpoint.com/gateway/trackir_195x124.gif

[:huit]

n°1427107
Juju_Zero
Live Fast, Die Young
Transactions (0)
Posté le 22-08-2003 à 13:55:42  profilanswer

MirabelleBenou a écrit :

:sweat:

putain ca va etre pratiquer pour manipuler les MFD et tout le reste, sans souris :cry:

n°1427108
Juju_Zero
Live Fast, Die Young
Transactions (0)
Posté le 22-08-2003 à 13:56:29  profilanswer

spa si cher en plus cette connerie :)

mood
Publicité
Posté le   profilanswer

Page :   1  2  3  4  5  ..  24  25  26  27  28  29

Aller à :

Sujets relatifs
GPL : la BRM GPLEA est sortieQui va acheter No one lives for ever 2 a sa sortie le 18/10 ?
Allez-vous acheter FIFA 2003 dès sa sortie ?[VDS][XBOX] Cable "Svideo + sortie optique + renvois RCA"
[UT2k3] ça sera une sortie mondiale ?date de sortie : BURNOUT 2
Allez vous achetez Unreal tournament 2003 dès sa sortieDate de sortie en france de burnout 2 sur PS2 ..
Mame & sortie TV ???Cable xbox pour avoir une sortie optique - c lequel?
Plus de sujets relatifs à : Pour quand la sortie de Lock On ?

Copyright © 1997-2022 Hardware.fr SARL (Signaler un contenu illicite / Données personnelles) / Groupe LDLC / Shop HFR