Forum |  HardWare.fr | News | Articles | PC | S'identifier | S'inscrire | Shop Recherche
1158 connectés 

FORUM HardWare.fr
  Hardware
  Matériels & problèmes divers

Antec TRUEPOWER TRIO 650 Watt not working

Mot :   Pseudo :  

Bas de page
Auteur Sujet :

n°6308012
xarzu
Posté le 31-03-2008 à 00:07:14  profilanswer

I took the advice of coworkers and bought my next computer in parts and built it myself.  After several hours the moment of truth came and I plugged in the power and flipped the switch.

As life and luck has it, nothing happened.  There was not even the hum of power.

I lifted the case and I tried changing some power connections.  I tried attaching some power connections that said "fan only" and I tried again.  Still nothing.

I am using the "Antec TRUEPOWER TRIO 650 Watt" as my power supply.  My question is this.  Is the unit smart enough to know when you do not have the propper connections to the mother board to not power on?  

I tried disconnecting the unit completely and plugged it in and flipped the switch.  Still Nothing.

mood
Publicité
Posté le 31-03-2008 à 00:07:14  profilanswer

n°6308019
Troudd
Posté le 31-03-2008 à 00:19:49  profilanswer

Il me semblait pourtant que c'etait un forum francais ici :whistle:

---------------
FlickR|hajdukbastien.fr|Facebook|500px
n°6308033
old100
V8 Power
Posté le 31-03-2008 à 00:30:30  profilanswer

xarzu a écrit :

I took the advice of coworkers and bought my next computer in parts and built it myself.  After several hours the moment of truth came and I plugged in the power and flipped the switch.

As life and luck has it, nothing happened.  There was not even the hum of power.

I lifted the case and I tried changing some power connections.  I tried attaching some power connections that said "fan only" and I tried again.  Still nothing.

I am using the "Antec TRUEPOWER TRIO 650 Watt" as my power supply.  My question is this.  Is the unit smart enough to know when you do not have the propper connections to the mother board to not power on?  
I tried disconnecting the unit completely and plugged it in and flipped the switch.  Still Nothing.

No.

You must have forgotten to plug something.

Often beginners forget the 12V ATX plug, it has four pins and is situated near the processor socket.

More details on your configuration may be useful.

Message édité par old100 le 31-03-2008 à 00:30:47
n°6308183
xarzu
Posté le 31-03-2008 à 09:50:08  profilanswer

You are right.  It works now :)  Awesome!

I don't know what it was but I went over all the connections again and one thing I noticed was that the small LED-Like connections to the front of the case were knocked out.

Message édité par xarzu le 31-03-2008 à 09:51:13

Aller à :
Ajouter une réponse
  FORUM HardWare.fr
  Hardware
  Matériels & problèmes divers

Sujets relatifs
[Antec P160] obtenir les bips au démarrageAntec NSK 1380 (cube micro atx)
Garantie alim antecLocalCooling me dit que ma 8800GT consomme 6 Watt. Que vaut ce soft?
Profondeur Antec Earthwatts 430probleme avec le boitier dd externe Antec Mx
Alim Antec grillée[Topic Unique] Antec Three Hundred
Alimentation oui mais combien de wattSeagate 750 go ( .11) + Antec MX-1 en USB = problemes
Plus de sujets relatifs à : Antec TRUEPOWER TRIO 650 Watt not working

Copyright © 1997-2022 Hardware.fr SARL (Signaler un contenu illicite / Données personnelles) / Groupe LDLC / Shop HFR