Forum |  HardWare.fr | News | Articles | PC | S'identifier | S'inscrire | Shop Recherche
2471 connectés 

FORUM HardWare.fr
  Emploi & Etudes
  Aide aux devoirs

rédaction anglais 2nd

Mot :   Pseudo :  

Bas de page
Auteur Sujet :

rédaction anglais 2nd

n°2494843
diane0194
100%-M-
Posté le 14-10-2009 à 15:36:56  profilanswer

Bonjour,
j'ai un rédaction de 200 mots à faire et je ne suis pas sure surtout au niveau des temps, de la cohérence du texte(hors sujet?).Pouvez vous m'aider??
Le voici:
Back to school on a Monday morning,two friends tell each other about their week end.Imagine the conversation.
(vous rédigerez un dialogue d'environ 200 mots.Vous aurez besoindu prétérit simple,du prétérit continu,du plu perfect et des formes interrogatives).

-Hello!
-Hello!
-Did you go in the swimming pool yesterday?
-Yes, for on hour.After that, I went to my home but when i arrived, nobody at here, the television was fuctionning.I thougt my parents had probably went to the shop with my little sister.I waited two hours and i phoned to them.They did'nt answered.I began at scared.
-What did you do?
-I waited, i watched TV, I put the table....
-And when did they arrived?
-My little sister at six pm .In fact, she had gone in a birthday.My parents arrived many time after.
-ok!
-And you, what did you do yesterday?
-My homeworks, I surfed on the internet , i played videogames.
-You did'nt watch a film?
-Yes, but when i was watching my film, someone phoned and i did'nt want stopped the film.But i was obliged.After that, i don't have the time to watch the end.
-Who did phone you?
-It was my mother, she phoned me because she wanted me to prepare the dinner before she comes.She expected me to give food for the dog too.
-Have you got a dog?
-Yes, went in the shop, two days ago.And there was an expostion where they bought dogs.We bought one , he was (the dog)small and very cute!!.
-You have very good luck!I don't have pet,but i drem tohave one.
-When did you g to the cinema?
-I went to the cinema this week, with my father and my friends .The film wasn't beautiful , it was much long.I was born.
-What did you watched?
-I didn't know the tittle, it was the story of a men and a dog,and when the men was spoking, the dog understood and the dog had made what the men sayed before he spoke.  
And you, id you go to the cinema?
-No,i stayed at home all the sunday.I was sad.
-and now, how do you do?
-I'm fine,thanks.
-ok!It's time to go to work,good bye!
-good bye!

Es ce que c'est correct??Memeau niveau des tems??Merci d'avance!diane0194  
Petit nouveau  

Emploi: lycée ,2ndGT  
Message privé

mood
Publicité
Posté le 14-10-2009 à 15:36:56  profilanswer

n°2494863
dante47
Moineau style
Posté le 14-10-2009 à 16:15:08  profilanswer

-Hello!
-Hello!
-Did you go in the swimming poolswim yesterday?
-Yes, for one hour.After that, I went back to my home but when i arrived, nobody at was there, the television was fuctionning on.I thougt my parents had probably went to the shop mall with my little sister. I waited for two hours and i phoned to them. They did'nt answered.I began at to be scared.
-What did you do?
-I waited, i watched TV, I put set the table....
-And when did they arrived?
-My little sister at six pm. In fact, she had gone in to a birthday. My parents arrived many time after.
-ok!
-And you, what did you do yesterday?
-My homeworks, I surfed on the internet , i played videogames.
-You did'nt watch a film?
-Yes, but when i was watching my film, someone phoned and i did'nt want stopped the film. But i was obliged had to.After that, i don't have the time to watch the end.
-Who did phone you?
-It was my mother, she phoned me because she wanted me to prepare the dinner before she comes came home. She expected me to give food for to the dog too.
-Have you got a dog? (WTF? tu donnes à bouffer à un chien imaginaire?)
-Yes, it went in from the shop, two days ago .And there was an expostion where they bought sold dogs. We bought one, it was (the dog) small and very cute!!.
-You have very good luck are lucky! I don't have pet, but i dream to have one.
-When Did you go to the cinema?
-Yes I did, I went to the cinema this week end (tu racontes l'histoire de ton week end, donne un jour précis...), with my father and my friends. The film wasn't beautiful , it was to much long.I was born (tu es né?! XD) bored.
-What did you watched?
-I didn't do[#ff0000][/#ff0000] know the tittle, it was the story of a men and a dog,and when the men was spoking speaking, the dog understood and the dog had made what the men sayed before he spoke.  
And you, did you go to the cinema?
-No, i stayed at home all the sunday. I was sad.
-And now, how do you do?
-I'm fine, thanks.
-ok! It's time to go to work, good bye!
-good bye!  

Rouge : correction
Bleu : correction incertaine
Vert : commentaire

Message édité par dante47 le 14-10-2009 à 17:25:14

Aller à :
Ajouter une réponse
  FORUM HardWare.fr
  Emploi & Etudes
  Aide aux devoirs

rédaction anglais 2nd

Sujets relatifs
[2nd] Aide en maths ( dans un repere orthonormé)Stage en Banque Bac +4 : Niveau d'anglais
Devoir maison d'anglaisNew York Anglais
GPA et mentions sur CV anglaispb anglais
niveau anglais BE 3Présision pour le verbe "got" en anglais
traduction de l'anglais vers le françaissite de recherche d'emploi en france/europe en anglais
Plus de sujets relatifs à : rédaction anglais 2nd

Copyright © 1997-2022 Hardware.fr SARL (Signaler un contenu illicite / Données personnelles) / Groupe LDLC / Shop HFR