Forum |  HardWare.fr | News | Articles | PC | S'identifier | S'inscrire | Shop Recherche
1848 connectés 

FORUM HardWare.fr
  Emploi & Etudes
  Aide aux devoirs

Aide pour correction d'un texte en anglais

Mot :   Pseudo :  

Bas de page
Auteur Sujet :

n°2155245
Robot-rock
Posté le 24-03-2009 à 10:22:23  profilanswer

Bonjours à tous, j'ai une petite rédaction à faire en anglais.. Sur l'afrique du sud, et principalement sur l'après apartheid.
J'ai quelques problèmes, souvent de grammaire, en anglais, donc si quelqu'un pouvait passer et corriger mes fautes éventuelles se serait vraiment gentil..
Merci d'avance.

Albertina is a very old woman. Today it's her birthday.. She is 82 years old.
Her great grand son Ndumiso is going to come too seer her. By waiting for him, she looks at old pictures, some date more than 40 years. She become very nostalgic.
When Ndumiso enters, his grand mother seems very bad, and very toucher. He embraces and kisses her.
- What's happened granny ? Why do you look so sad ?"
- I was thinking about your grand-father Walter and about the horror of the apartheid.
- Oh Granny, don't thinking about that. Times are changed in South Africa.Apartheid is over, don't forget that. Now blacks and whites can be live together.
- The legacy of apartheid has not yet been obliterated... Some peoples still live with poverty, and wealth is still divided along color lines.
-Okay, it's true, but the last ten years have brought improvements in housing, water, and electricity, as weel as political stability and international support.
- Yes but South africa is still a country of "two nations". One mostly white and rich, and one mostly black and poor. You can"t say the opposite.
- You generalize.. I think that in our country, we now can live without problems of skin's colors. My berst friend's name is Peter, he lives in Pretoria, and he is white. The color of our skin play not at all in our friendship.
-You'r right..
- I just wan't to say that south africa is a country with a big history, who try to change, and to rebuild it.

Oulalalaaa, merci pour les corrections, à mon avis il doit y en avoir un paquet  :sweat:

mood
Publicité
Posté le 24-03-2009 à 10:22:23  profilanswer

n°2156161
Robot-rock
Posté le 24-03-2009 à 21:22:04  profilanswer

Personne n'est bon en anglais ? :(

xD

n°2156557
ayumbaya
Posté le 25-03-2009 à 09:05:22  profilanswer

Donc Voila je vais essayer de t'aider du mieux que je le peux...

Albertina is a very old woman. Today it's her birthday.. She is 82 years old.
Her great grand son Ndumiso is going to come [u]too seer[/u] (come and see) her. By (j'imagine que tu veut dire pendant qu'elle l'attend? : While she is waiting...)waiting for him, she looks at old pictures(She lookes at some old pictures), some date from more than 40 years (ago). She becomes very nostalgic.
When Ndumiso enters, his grand mother seems very bad, and very toucher(je ne comprend pas ce que tu veux dire ici...). He embraces and kisses her.
- What's (What)happened granny ? Why do you look so sad ?"
- I was thinking about your grand-father Walter and about the horror of the apartheid.
- Oh Granny, don't thinking about that. Times are changed in South Africa.Apartheid is over, don't forget that. Now blacks and whites can be live together.
- The legacy of apartheid has not yet been obliterated... Some peoples still live with poverty, and wealth is still divided along color lines.
-Okay, it's true, but the last ten years have brought improvements in housing, water, and electricity, as weel as political stability and international support.
- Yes but South africa is still a country of "two nations". One mostly white and rich, and one mostly black and poor. You can"t say the opposite.
- You generalize.. I think that in our country, we now can live without problems of skin's colors. My berst (best.. mais je pense que c'est juste une faute de frappe)friend's name is Peter, he lives in Pretoria, and he is white. The color of our skin play not at all(does not conflict) in our friendship.
-You'r right..
- I just wan't to say that south africa is a country with a big history, who try to change, and to rebuild it.  

(C'est a peu pres ce que je peut trouver... Il se peut que je fasse des fautes car je parle anglais americain et non british mais normalement c'est bon!  ;) )
Bonne chance  :hello:  

n°2156588
klougist
Posté le 25-03-2009 à 10:03:29  profilanswer

En me lançant aussi:

Albertina is a very old woman. Today it'sis her birthday.. She is 82 years old.
Her great grand son Ndumiso is going to come too seer and see her. ByWhile waiting for him, she looks at some old pictures, some date more than 40 years. She becomes very nostalgic.
When Ndumiso enters, his grand mother seems very bad, and very toucher (??). He embraces and kisses her.
- What's happened granny ? Why do you look so sad ?"
- I was thinking about your grand-father Walter and about the horror of the aApartheid.
- Oh Granny, don't thinking about that. Times arehave changed in South Africa.Apartheid is over, don't forget that. Now blacks and whites can be live together.
- The legacy of aApartheid has not yet been obliterated... Some peoples still live within poverty, and wealth is still divided along color lines.
-Okay, it's true, but the last ten years have brought improvements in housing, water, and electricity, as weelwell as political stability and international support.
- You generalize.. I think that in our country, we now can now live without problems of skin's colors. My berst friend's name is Peter, he lives in Pretoria, and he is white. The color of our skin does not play not at all in our friendship.
-You're right..
- I just wan'twant to say that South Africa is a country with a big history, whothat trytries to change, and to rebuild itself.

Attention: normalement à l'écrit tu ne peux pas utiliser les contractions (it's, you're, ...), c'est plutôt du style parlé.

Aller à :
Ajouter une réponse
  FORUM HardWare.fr
  Emploi & Etudes
  Aide aux devoirs

Sujets relatifs
Test de "maphilo.net" ou autre aide pour corriger des dissertesModele de rapport de stage anglais
LE TOEIC NE REFLETE PAS LE NIVEAU D'ANGLAISfiche texte bac espagnol
[AST2 TREMPLIN 2/ESC TOULOUSE] QCM d'AnglaisBesoin d'aide pour lettre de motivation pour BTS IG
Aide orientation en Systèmes d'infoAide Devoir de connaissance de l'entreprise
aide espagnol !!! svpAide a la correction sur texte anglais
Plus de sujets relatifs à : Aide pour correction d'un texte en anglais

Copyright © 1997-2022 Hardware.fr SARL (Signaler un contenu illicite / Données personnelles) / Groupe LDLC / Shop HFR