Forum |  HardWare.fr | News | Articles | PC | S'identifier | S'inscrire | Shop Recherche
976 connectés 

FORUM HardWare.fr
  Discussions
  Musique

le retour de Pixies ?

Mot :   Pseudo :  

Bas de page
Auteur Sujet :

le retour de Pixies ?

n°815783
swedish ch​ef
bork, bork, bork
Posté le 11-07-2003 à 18:19:10  profilanswer

Hé bé ça c'est une news qui rocks, même si c'est une spéculation.

Black Francis (aka Frank Black) a déclaré qu'ils (Kim Deal, David Lovering, Joey Santiago et lui-même)  continuent à jouer entre-eux, alors pourquoi pas relancer le groupe ?

bon c'est juste en privé mais s'ils ont trop de plaisir à jouer ensemble la création viendra d'elle même et on pourrait revoir les Pixies.  

:sol:  

l'article complet:

Citation :

X-clusive: Frank Black Dreams Of Pixies Reunion

Speaking exclusively to Xfm ex Pixies frontman Frank Black has talked about the possibility of his old band reuniting for a concert and revealed that they all still get together to play in private.

Before his solo show at Camden Underworld last night (July 9) Black came into the Zoë Ball show on Xfm, and played acoustic versions of Pixies classics ?Caribou?, ?Monkey Gone To Heaven? and ?Where Is My Mind? and a new song called ?Goodbye Lorraine?.

He also revealed that the idea of reforming the Pixies is never too far from his mind, though it does fill him with a certain amount of dread

?I do dream about the Pixies reunion I do have to say.? He explained, ?It?s like those school boy dreams when you don?t do your homework and you don?t study for the test, but I?m at the gig and we?re hanging out, but its an utter failure and I don?t know the songs, and hardly anyone turns up for the gig and people walk out. That?s what I?m afraid of, that it?d be a big, big failure.?

When asked if his fear makes a reunion rather unlikely however, Black seemed more positive, saying,

?Well, I don?t know. We might. We [Pixies bassist Kim Deal, drummer David Lovering and guitarist Joey Santiago] do get together and have private jams together, but not for public consumption.?

Black is also featured in a new ?rockumentary? film called ?A Tale Of Two Johns? about the They Might Be Giants, not that Black was keen on his appearance in the movie.

?They asked me to be filmed for it.? he explained, ?I didn?t look very good, I was tired, I looked bloated. I was awful in it. There?s lots of funny people in it, but I was terrible. It?s a good flick though.?

Frank Black and his band The Catholics will be playing a full band show on October 15 at the Astoria in London as part of a UK tour, the full dates of which will be announced shortly.

He?ll also will be releasing a limited edition CD single, ?Everything Is New? on August 8, followed by a new album ?Show Me Your Tears? which is due to hit shops on September 8.

source: XFM http://www.xfm.co.uk/webClient?guid=58280

---------------
GoogleBork | +1^10 and counting
mood
Publicité
Posté le 11-07-2003 à 18:19:10  profilanswer

n°815791
t-w
HDBNG club
Posté le 11-07-2003 à 18:20:37  profilanswer

:love:  si c'est vrai

mais comme ca ne doit etre qu'une rumeur de plus: :/

---------------
There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated - The Idiots are Taking Over (2003)
n°816309
swedish ch​ef
bork, bork, bork
Posté le 11-07-2003 à 20:13:54  profilanswer

spa une rumeur, c'est le fond de la pensée de Black Francis,  ce n'est qu'une "idée" mais c'est déjà sympa de savoir qu'ils continuent à jouer ensemble.

tous les rêves sont permis.

---------------
GoogleBork | +1^10 and counting

Aller à :
Ajouter une réponse
  FORUM HardWare.fr
  Discussions
  Musique

le retour de Pixies ?

Sujets relatifs
Retour d'un groupe culteje suis de retour
Appel Général pour les DVDs RETOUR VERS LE FUTUR : problème de cadrage[TARANTINO] Le retour de Vincent Vega !
retour de vacances en croatie !!!!Kero is back ! Maintenant sur OpenWaves ! Le retour du mythe !!!
Saroumane est de retour !!!!!!Shoutcast Pixies! -off
Combien coute un allez retour PARIS CORSE en aout ?Amis Pongistes, le ping pong est de retour !
Plus de sujets relatifs à : le retour de Pixies ?

Copyright © 1997-2022 Hardware.fr SARL (Signaler un contenu illicite / Données personnelles) / Groupe LDLC / Shop HFR