Forum |  HardWare.fr | News | Articles | PC | S'identifier | S'inscrire | Shop Recherche
3070 connectés 

FORUM HardWare.fr
  Emploi & Etudes
  Aide aux devoirs

Aide corection résumé de stage en aglais

Mot :   Pseudo :  

Bas de page
Auteur Sujet :

n°2088653
ssengha
etre ou ne pas etre tel est la
Posté le 26-01-2009 à 21:32:30  profilanswer

Bonjour j'aimerai que vous m'aidés à corriger mon résumé en anglais

I do engineer's forming of the Cesfa-BTP in alternation with the company Pradeau and Morin subsidiary of Eiffage. This company is specialized in rehabilitation. At present I am on a construction site of reorganization of a building haussmannien situated on Paris ninth. The works consist in the reorganization of the strong elements roughly work but also of all the bodies of states.  
During my periods in company, I did very versatile tasks given that I am by the simple journeyman, in assistant’s roles foreman of construction site. This period was very enriching in particular in the technical domain because on the ground we learn enormously with to the explanation of the works foreman, but also the journeymen.  

merci de votre aide

mood
Publicité
Posté le 26-01-2009 à 21:32:30  profilanswer

Aller à :
Ajouter une réponse
  FORUM HardWare.fr
  Emploi & Etudes
  Aide aux devoirs

Sujets relatifs
Entretien de StageRecherche de stage en voip
salaire en stageStage ouvrier en Chine
Dossier prepa ECE: demande d aide pour les voeux![Recherche] Stage Informatique et réseaux
ROCHELLE ( admission ) ?? aide!!Aide pour correction anglais
...............un stage pré-embauche
Plus de sujets relatifs à : Aide corection résumé de stage en aglais

Copyright © 1997-2022 Hardware.fr SARL (Signaler un contenu illicite / Données personnelles) / Groupe LDLC / Shop HFR