Forum |  HardWare.fr | News | Articles | PC | S'identifier | S'inscrire | Shop Recherche
2952 connectés 

FORUM HardWare.fr
  Discussions
  Arts & Lecture

De qui parle JMG le Clezio sur France 5 à la fin de son entretien?

Mot :   Pseudo :  

Bas de page
Auteur Sujet :

n°16421122
kingtouffy
Posté le 12-10-2008 à 14:00:57  profilanswer

Où pourrais-je trouver le discours prononcé par le chef indien (d'Amérique), ou tout du moins le nom de ce chef, dont JMG le Clezio parle à la toute fin de son entretien dans l'émission Empreintes diffusée dimanche 12 octobre 2008 sur France 5 de 9h35 à 10h30.

Le discours concernait l'écologie car ce chef qui s'adressait à un militaire lui expliquait qu'il ne lui vendrait pas ce pays mais qu'il lui donnait. Il attirait son attention sur la grand fragilité de ce pays et s'inquiétait de la répercussion de leur mode de vie délétère pour l'environnement.

---------------
Oh non c'est pas ce que vous pensez, je sais qu'on a l'air de faire la vaisselle mais en fait on s'envoie en l'air.
mood
Publicité
Posté le 12-10-2008 à 14:00:57  profilanswer

n°16437037
Spinifex
Posté le 14-10-2008 à 08:42:15  profilanswer

kingtouffy a écrit :

Le discours concernait l'écologie car ce chef qui s'adressait à un militaire lui expliquait qu'il ne lui vendrait pas ce pays mais qu'il lui donnait. Il attirait son attention sur la grand fragilité de ce pays et s'inquiétait de la répercussion de leur mode de vie délétère pour l'environnement.

Je n'ai pas vu l'entretien, mais ayant passé une partie de mon enfance aux States, on nous sortait souvent le discours de Chief Seattle, de la tribu des Susquamish, de janvier 1854. Son authenticité est quelque peu controversée, je te préviens, et il en existe plusieurs versions différentes.  

http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Chief_Seattle%27s_Speech

Citation :

The son of the white chief says his father sends us greetings of friendship and good will. This is kind, for we know he has little need of our friendship in return, because his people are many. They are like the grass that covers the vast prairies, while my people are few, and resemble the scattering trees of a storm-swept plain.

The great, and I presume also good, white chief sends us word that he wants to buy our lands but is willing to allow us to reserve enough to live on comfortably. This indeed appears generous, for the red man no longer has rights that he need respect, and the offer may be wise, also, for we are no longer in need of a great country. There was a time when our people covered the whole land, as the waves of a wind-ruffled sea cover its shell-paved floor. But that time has long since passed away with the greatness of tribes now almost forgotten. I will not mourn over our untimely decay, nor reproach my pale-face brothers for hastening it, for we, too, may have been somewhat to blame.

We will ponder your proposition, and when we have decided we will tell you. But should we accept it, I here and now make this the first condition: That we will not be denied the privilege, without molestation, of visiting at will the graves of our ancestors and friends. Every part of this country is sacred to my people. Every hill-side, every valley, every plain and grove has been hallowed by some fond memory or some sad experience of my tribe. Even the rocks that seem to lie dumb as they swelter in the sun along the silent seashore in solemn grandeur thrill with memories of past events connected with the fate of my people, and the very dust under your feet responds more lovingly to our footsteps than to yours, because it is the ashes of our ancestors, and our bare feet are conscious of the sympathetic touch, for the soil is rich with the life of our kindred.

The noble braves, and fond mothers, and glad-hearted maidens, and the little children who lived and rejoiced here, and whose very names are now forgotten, still love these solitudes, and their deep fastnesses at eventide grow shadowy with the presence of dusky spirits. And when the last red man shall have perished from the earth and his memory among white men shall have become a myth, these shores shall swarm with the invisible dead of my tribe, and when your children's children shall think themselves alone in the field, the store, the shop, upon the highway or in the silence of the woods they will not be alone. In all the earth there is no place dedicated to solitude. At night, when the streets of your cities and villages shall be silent and you think them deserted, they will throng with the returning hosts that once filled and still love this beautiful land. The white man will never be alone. Let him be just and deal kindly with my people, for the dead are not altogether powerless.

Mais je pense que la version qui t'intéresse est celle-ci:

Version lue: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJrevZUb4fA
Version écrite - dite "Chief Seattle's letter":  

Citation :

"The President in Washington sends word that he wishes to buy our land. But how can you buy or sell the sky? the land? The idea is strange to us. If we do not own the freshness of the air and the sparkle of the water, how can you buy them?

Every part of the earth is sacred to my people. Every shining pine needle, every sandy shore, every mist in the dark woods, every meadow, every humming insect. All are holy in the memory and experience of my people.

We know the sap which courses through the trees as we know the blood that courses through our veins. We are part of the earth and it is part of us. The perfumed flowers are our sisters. The bear, the deer, the great eagle, these are our brothers. The rocky crests, the dew in the meadow, the body heat of the pony, and man all belong to the same family.

The shining water that moves in the streams and rivers is not just water, but the blood of our ancestors. If we sell you our land, you must remember that it is sacred. Each glossy reflection in the clear waters of the lakes tells of events and memories in the life of my people. The water's murmur is the voice of my father's father.

The rivers are our brothers. They quench our thirst. They carry our canoes and feed our children. So you must give the rivers the kindness that you would give any brother.

If we sell you our land, remember that the air is precious to us, that the air shares its spirit with all the life that it supports. The wind that gave our grandfather his first breath also received his last sigh. The wind also gives our children the spirit of life. So if we sell our land, you must keep it apart and sacred, as a place where man can go to taste the wind that is sweetened by the meadow flowers.

Will you teach your children what we have taught our children? That the earth is our mother? What befalls the earth befalls all the sons of the earth.

This we know: the earth does not belong to man, man belongs to the earth. All things are connected like the blood that unites us all. Man did not weave the web of life, he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself.

One thing we know: our God is also your God. The earth is precious to him and to harm the earth is to heap contempt on its creator.

Your destiny is a mystery to us. What will happen when the buffalo are all slaughtered? The wild horses tamed? What will happen when the secret corners of the forest are heavy with the scent of many men and the view of the ripe hills is blotted with talking wires? Where will the thicket be? Gone! Where will the eagle be? Gone! And what is to say goodbye to the swift pony and then hunt? The end of living and the beginning of survival.

When the last red man has vanished with this wilderness, and his memory is only the shadow of a cloud moving across the prairie, will these shores and forests still be here? Will there be any of the spirit of my people left?

We love this earth as a newborn loves its mother's heartbeat. So, if we sell you our land, love it as we have loved it. Care for it, as we have cared for it. Hold in your mind the memory of the land as it is when you receive it. Preserve the land for all children, and love it, as God loves us.

As we are part of the land, you too are part of the land. This earth is precious to us. It is also precious to you.

One thing we know - there is only one God. No man, be he Red man or White man, can be apart. We ARE all brothers after all."

Aller à :
Ajouter une réponse
  FORUM HardWare.fr
  Discussions
  Arts & Lecture

Sujets relatifs
Echange magnets région de France Petit Ecolier (LU)Bravo france-info
Une ville gay-friendly en France à part Paris ???État de la presse en France
Entretien nike flash ? (lavage)Entretien en Normandie, comment faire le voyage ?
la France et son drapeau peuvent encore etonner le mondeC'est cher les frais de port en Ecosse ? (pour la France)
France Télévisions et le bouddhisme ...Quel bon livre d'Histoire de France ?
Plus de sujets relatifs à : De qui parle JMG le Clezio sur France 5 à la fin de son entretien?

Copyright © 1997-2022 Hardware.fr SARL (Signaler un contenu illicite / Données personnelles) / Groupe LDLC / Shop HFR