Forum |  HardWare.fr | News | Articles | PC | S'identifier | S'inscrire | Shop Recherche
1921 connectés 

FORUM HardWare.fr
  Technologies Mobiles
  Téléphone Android

Samsung galaxy S8+ error after trying to root it

Mot :   Pseudo :  

Bas de page
Auteur Sujet :

n°2553705
testres
Posté le 07-11-2020 à 12:13:00  profilanswer

Hi everyone,

I'm a bit nervous about the situation, first of all I hope that i'm writing in the right place. If it's not the case, feel free to move this post.

To explain it briefly, I tried to set the root mode on my S8+ thanks to Odin v3.10 and I went to the Downloading mode. But during the installation, I think I unplugged the cable a bit too early.

So my phone now is automatically rebooting, (display an image with android logo in a blue screen and 'deleting').

And when I try to go again in the downloading mode, it display "downloading...".

I tried to relaunch the Odin flash but it doesn't work and ask me to restore my phone.

I tried to set the root mode to get important data that I accidently delete, it's very important for me and now I don't even know if I could get all my data back....

Thanks for your help, and don't hesitate if you need more precisions.

mood
Publicité
Posté le 07-11-2020 à 12:13:00  profilanswer

Aller à :
Ajouter une réponse
  FORUM HardWare.fr
  Technologies Mobiles
  Téléphone Android

Sujets relatifs
Galaxy buds + pas détectés sur samsung wearableAchat d'un S9+ Samsung : arnaque ?
Paylib de chez Hello Bank & root ?Galaxy S9 LTE et non 4G+
[conseil] Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 vs Samsung Galaxy S7Oneplus 8 pro vs Xiaomi MI 10 vs Samsung galaxy S20+ 5G vs Iphone 11
[T.U] Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 Plus (et Tab S7) 
Plus de sujets relatifs à : Samsung galaxy S8+ error after trying to root it

Copyright © 1997-2022 Hardware.fr SARL (Signaler un contenu illicite / Données personnelles) / Groupe LDLC / Shop HFR