Forum |  HardWare.fr | News | Articles | PC | S'identifier | S'inscrire | Shop Recherche
2945 connectés 

FORUM HardWare.fr
  Technologies Mobiles
  GPS / PDA

Comment supprimer les index.dat d'un PDA ?

Mot :   Pseudo :  

Bas de page
Auteur Sujet :

n°141878
Ch@rly
Posté le 13-12-2005 à 16:58:16  profilanswer

Tout est dans la question :
J'ai trouvé pas mal de réponses dans le cas d'un PC, mais il faut redémarrer en Dos ....  :??:  
Merci de votre aide  ;)

mood
Publicité
Posté le 13-12-2005 à 16:58:16  profilanswer

n°141879
Ch@rly
Posté le 14-12-2005 à 09:10:28  profilanswer

:bounce:

n°141880
paradis
Posté le 14-12-2005 à 10:22:27  profilanswer

Essaie ca :

http://www.clubic.com/telecharger- [...] clean.html

Sinon j'ai ca :

1. Instead rename the "Content.IE5" folder to a different name like "old". (On my WM 2003 device found at Windows/Profiles/guest/Temporary Internet Files)

2. Reset your device.  

3. Go back to the "Content.IE5" folder which the OS has automatically recreated during the reset. Notice the folder that was renamed "old" and delete it. The "old" folder contains the old bloated index.dat file that is safe to and can be deleted. The new index.dat file is significantly smaller. I haven't encountered any problems after deleting this folder and file on WM 2003 but just for safe measure you should back up first. I haven't had any experience with 2003 SE or WM 5 so I don't know the results on those versions.

Message édité par paradis le 14-12-2005 à 10:24:12
n°141881
Ch@rly
Posté le 14-12-2005 à 10:49:40  profilanswer

paradis a écrit :

Essaie ca :

1. Instead rename the "Content.IE5" folder to a different name like "old". (On my WM 2003 device found at Windows/Profiles/guest/Temporary Internet Files)

2. Reset your device.  

3. Go back to the "Content.IE5" folder which the OS has automatically recreated during the reset. Notice the folder that was renamed "old" and delete it. The "old" folder contains the old bloated index.dat file that is safe to and can be deleted. The new index.dat file is significantly smaller. I haven't encountered any problems after deleting this folder and file on WM 2003 but just for safe measure you should back up first. I haven't had any experience with 2003 SE or WM 5 so I don't know the results on those versions.

Merci çà marche

Aller à :
Ajouter une réponse
  FORUM HardWare.fr
  Technologies Mobiles
  GPS / PDA

Sujets relatifs
Les PDA multimédiaPDA ACER N50 Premium + RBT 2001
activsync et PDA en bluetoothPDA VGA et Windows mobile 5
PDA pour Noel + GPS (je suis perdu... )Urgent PDA E800 WIFI
quels sont les meilleurs PDA/GPS pour les commerciaux terrains ?PDA et lecteur de carte mémoire sur port CF
SPV Windows 05 => PDA Windows 02[Pda] Pda discount... (exemple chez sdn inside, ipaq 3850 à 129€)
Plus de sujets relatifs à : Comment supprimer les index.dat d'un PDA ?

Copyright © 1997-2022 Hardware.fr SARL (Signaler un contenu illicite / Données personnelles) / Groupe LDLC / Shop HFR