Forum |  HardWare.fr | News | Articles | PC | S'identifier | S'inscrire | Shop Recherche
1487 connectés 

FORUM HardWare.fr
  Emploi & Etudes
  Aide aux devoirs

besoin d'aide pour un devoir d'anglais

Mot :   Pseudo :  

Bas de page
Auteur Sujet :

n°1577143
persanne18
Posté le 05-03-2008 à 19:52:29  profilanswer

j'ai un devoir d'anglais à rendre mais je sais que je fais pas mal de fautes. J'aimerai savoir si quelqu'un pouvait m'aider à me le corriger !!
merci pour votre aide .

Following your last fax, I raised some discords.
First of all, we ordered 12 tables and not 15 as marked in the fax.
Then, we wanted white and nonbeige plastic cushions.
Then, with regard to the delivery date, on Tuesday 20 to 10hours we will agree.  
finally, we had agreed for a discount of 10% (while on your fax, us evoked a discount of 5%) by hoping that these problems will as fast as possible be solved, we wish you a pleasant day.
PS: do not hesitate to contact me to the 0547688976547 for the confirmation of this order.

Hello, M.Starck?
Yes, it is well that.
Mrs B of company DFC, I you call following your fax. I excuse myself minor problems first of all.
yes, I listen to you.
with regard to the number of table i.e. 12 tables, we enregisté your request well. You are of agreement?
yes it is well that. 12 tables and 48 chairs of white colors, it is what you noted.
yes, I rectified the error and I also took notes the delivery date of it: on Tuesday March 20 with 10:00? isn't this?
yes, exactly. a person will be present to take delivery of them between 10:00 and 12:00
of agreement, thank you. in connection with the discount I do not have the memory to have agreed on a percentage of 10%. in our preceding faxes, we had concluded a discount from 10% if I paid the cash.
I am really sorry but I checked before our call and it is well question of 5%.
 am really not on knowing that several errors already took place….
I can propose a rate of 7% to you
yes, but my company was based on 10% and our budget for this seminar is buckled.
exeptionnellement with the encountered problems I grant the 10% to you.
You very took notes this time of them???
yes, you do not worry.  
and well thank you and good day.
thank you with you.

mood
Publicité
Posté le 05-03-2008 à 19:52:29  profilanswer

n°1577205
Maxxx777
Posté le 05-03-2008 à 20:37:35  profilanswer

persanne18 a écrit :

j'ai un devoir d'anglais à rendre mais je sais que je fais pas mal de fautes. J'aimerai savoir si quelqu'un pouvait m'aider à me le corriger !!
merci pour votre aide .

Following your last fax, I raised up a few issues .
First of all, we ordered 12 tables and not 15 as mentionned on the fax.
Then, we wanted white and not beige plastic cushions (pillows est plus commun).
Then, regarding the delivery date, we have agreed for Tuesday the 20th at 10 o'clock.
Finally, we agree for a 10% discount (while on your fax, we talked about a 5% discount) in hoping that these problems will be solved as soon as possible , we wish you a pleasant day.
PS: do not hesitate to contact me on  047688976547 for the confirmation of this order.

Hello, M.Starck?
Yes, it is right. (on ne dit pas "bien ça" en anglais)
Mrs B from DFC, I am calling you regarding your fax. First of all I'd like to apologize about minor issues.
yes, I am listening to you.
Regarding the number of tables i.e. 12 tables, we well recorded your request. Do you agree?
yes it is exactly that. 12 tables and 48 white chairs, it is what you asked for.
yes, I corrected the mistake and I also recorded the delivery date of it: on Tuesday March 20 at 10:00? isn't it? (ou Am I right?)
yes, exactly. someone will be present to pick up this delivery of them between 10:00 and 12:00
as agreed, thank you. in connection with the discount I do not remember having agreed on a rate of 10%. in our previous faxes, we had concluded a discount of 10% if I was paying by cash.
I am really sorry but I checked before our call and it is really a matter of 5%.
I am really don't know if these several mistakes already happened….
I can offer you a rate of 7%.
yes, but my company was based on 10% and our budget for this seminar is closed.(buckle = boucler une ceinture)
Exceptionnaly, considering the circumstances, I can have a 10% discount for you.
Please take note of this rate this tilme.
yes, you do not worry.
many thanks and have a good day.
thank you.(?)

Tu cèdes facilement les 10% toi ;)

Voilà, 10€ merci,  :D

Message édité par Maxxx777 le 05-03-2008 à 20:45:40
n°1577229
persanne18
Posté le 05-03-2008 à 20:55:14  profilanswer

merci beaucoup !!!
bonne soirée

Aller à :
Ajouter une réponse
  FORUM HardWare.fr
  Emploi & Etudes
  Aide aux devoirs

Sujets relatifs
Aide en espagnoltraduction d un texte anglais en francais
Demande d'aide pour dut & btsa l'aide je recherche désesperemment un stage en Back/middle office
à l'aide je recherche désesperemment un stage en back ou middle officea l'aide je recherche désesperemment un stage en Back/middle office
besoin d'aide pour choix d'école multimédiaDevoir SES première ES
Suite de texte en anglais 
Plus de sujets relatifs à : besoin d'aide pour un devoir d'anglais

Copyright © 1997-2022 Hardware.fr SARL (Signaler un contenu illicite / Données personnelles) / Groupe LDLC / Shop HFR