Forum |  HardWare.fr | News | Articles | PC | S'identifier | S'inscrire | Shop Recherche
2513 connectés 

FORUM HardWare.fr
  Emploi & Etudes
  Aide aux devoirs

Anglais Term ES essai : lettre

Mot :   Pseudo :  

Bas de page
Auteur Sujet :

n°2031466
gstar_den
M1 Dauphine/L'Oreal puis LVMH
Posté le 11-12-2008 à 00:16:13  profilanswer

Bonjour,  

bon voilà j'ai un essai en anglais, l'objectif étant d'écrire une lettre à un principal d'une école au Texas. Cela conçerne notamment le grand père de Barack Obama : Gramps.  
Dans ce passage, je dois objecter l'idée que défend Gramps, dans le sens où il nous montre son indignation en dénonçant la réaction des parents américains blancs face aux personnes de couleurs (black dans cette situation) en utilisant une langue formelle. (THEME : segregation)

Voilà, ce que j'ai pu faire, corrigez moi au préalable, et n'hésitez surtout pas à me dire ce que vous en pensez et à me reprendre :p merci d'avance!

Dear Principal Nichols,  

Let me write this letter to you of my indignant to the behavior of parents with children enrolled at your institution. Indeed, they claim that all white girls are not made to play with colored‘s girls, because my daughter has friendly ties with a black girl.  

They therefore adopt all look bad towards the colored. Personally, I don’t see how outrageous it is to communicate, play or just to have friendships with another person of color, living side by side wouldn't be a problem. On the contrary, it's often said that these people have rightly often difficult to integrate into society because they are shy, lonely, or rejected people because they are simply afraid of the gaze of others, so they ashame and withdraw into themselves... So I think the best way to contribute to their development, thus integrating them into our society would be first to help them and not to approach them away or even reject them as do the majority of parents. Moreover, I dont think they need our pity, but simply our respect.  

Personally, I find  parent’s behaviour is childish, disrespectful and outrageous! It's unbelievable that people can hold such racist! That shows they behave like cowards because they dare to say anything in front of them. This racism is really scandalous! It makes me sick! And if we continue like that, the world will be plunged into chaos where there would be no respect towards each other!

For this reason, I express my feelings of hatred and anger, because for me it is a non-compliance against coloreds, and this is really insulting to them! That’s why, enough is enough! Someone needs to react and I’m not likely to forget about that!

By this letter, I implore you to understand my commitment to address this outrage towards respect for others, which I think is important! I would ask you to transmit this information throughout the facility and make the new generations aware that it is not too late for changing! I hope this complaint will react by some who subsequently will be courageous enough to apologize themselves and to recognize their own faults.  

I feel sorry to announce such desolation and I quite understand that this is shocking but unfortunately that is the truth.

Sincerely yours.

mood
Publicité
Posté le 11-12-2008 à 00:16:13  profilanswer

Aller à :
Ajouter une réponse
  FORUM HardWare.fr
  Emploi & Etudes
  Aide aux devoirs

Sujets relatifs
EPS TERM ES : accro sport, musique?Traduction Francais Anglais
correction anglais.Anglais questions
Anglaistexte d'anglais
Correction anglaisAnglais besoin d'une petit explication
correction lettre de motivation en anglais 
Plus de sujets relatifs à : Anglais Term ES essai : lettre

Copyright © 1997-2022 Hardware.fr SARL (Signaler un contenu illicite / Données personnelles) / Groupe LDLC / Shop HFR