Forum |  HardWare.fr | News | Articles | PC | S'identifier | S'inscrire | Shop Recherche
1157 connectés 

FORUM HardWare.fr
  Programmation
  C++

debutant en programation besoin d'aide

Mot :   Pseudo :  

Bas de page
Auteur Sujet :

n°1896508
james693
Posté le 18-06-2009 à 10:14:44  profilanswer

salut, je cherche a faire un fichier asi mais je sais pas par ou commencé merci de votre aide  

(j'ai visual studio 2008)

:hello:

mood
Publicité
Posté le 18-06-2009 à 10:14:44  profilanswer

n°1896510
Elmoricq
Modérateur
Posté le 18-06-2009 à 10:17:44  profilanswer

Trois possibilités :
1.  [:michaeldell]

2. [Windows] + [F]

3. Google et/ou MSDN

Message édité par Elmoricq le 18-06-2009 à 10:18:05
n°1896622
james693
Posté le 18-06-2009 à 15:09:38  profilanswer

génial l'entraide sur se forum  :heink:

n°1896623
schnapsman​n
Zaford Beeblefect
Posté le 18-06-2009 à 15:10:52  profilanswer

Question: What is an ASI File?

Did you find an ASI file on your computer and wonder what program should open it? Maybe someone emailed you an ASI file but you're not sure how to use it. Perhaps you tried to open the ASI file but Windows told you that it could not open it.

Before you can open an ASI file (assuming it's even a file format that's intended to be viewed or edited), you'll need to determine what kind of file the ASI file extension refers to.
Answer: A file with the ASI file extension is an Assembler Include file.

Other types of files may also use the ASI file extension. If you know of any additional file formats that use the ASI extension, please let me know so I can update this information.
How to Open an ASI File:

The easiest way to open an ASI file is to double-click on it and let your PC decide which default application should open the file. If no program opens the ASI file then you probably don't have an application installed that can view and/or edit ASI files.

Warning: Take great care when opening executable file formats received via email or downloaded from websites you're not familiar with. See my List of Executable File Extensions for a listing of file extensions to avoid and why.

As of this writing, I don't have information on any specific applications that will view ASI files or open ASI files for editing. If you know of any, please send me a quick email and let me know the name of the program so I can update this page.

Tip: Use Notepad or another text editor to open the ASI file. Many files are text-only files meaning no matter the file extension, a text editor may be able to properly display the file's contents. This may or may not be the case with ASI files but it's worth a try.

If you find that an application on your PC does try to open the ASI file but it's the wrong application or if you would rather have another installed program open ASI files, see my How to Change the Default Program for a Specific File Extension guide for making that change in Windows.
How to Convert an ASI File:

There are two main ways to attempt to convert an ASI file to another file type:

* Open the ASI file in its default program and choose to save the open file as another file format.
    * Use a File Conversion Online Service or Software Program to convert the ASI file to another file format.

The first option involving opening the ASI file in its native program is preferable because it's both easier and will probably result in a more accurate file conversion. Of course if you don't have a program that opens ASI files, a third-party file conversion tool (the second option) could be very useful.

Important: You cannot usually change a file extension (like the ASI file extension) to one that your computer recognizes and expect the newly renamed file to be usable. An actual file format conversion using one of the methods described above must take place in most cases.
Still Having Problems Opening or Using an ASI File?

Let a community of computer support enthusiasts help out! Post in the PC Support Forum about what kinds of problems you're having with opening or using the ASI file and we'll see what we can do to help.

n°1896624
schnapsman​n
Zaford Beeblefect
Posté le 18-06-2009 à 15:11:24  profilanswer

File Extension .ASI Details

Details for file extension .ASI are on this page. Because there is no central registry for file extensions and their associated programs there may be multiple entries on this page. And, because there are many (some say over a million) such associations not all may be listed here.

TIP: Click here to run a FREE scan for .ASI related errors.

Windows can't open .ASI files?
If Windows is unable to open files with the extension .ASI you may not have the appropriate program installed or, you may have registry errors. To help, we strongly recommend you run this free registry scan.

A search on the file extension you submitted shows 1 record(s). The details for each of these are shown below. The best FILExt can do for you is provide the details we know about. Selecting the information that applies to your particular situation is up to you. Use any hints provided. If the information here is not helpful, FILExt is sorry; but as a research site FILExt cannot provide personal support. If you need further information you might try the research tips on the FILExt Help Me page.

n°1896625
schnapsman​n
Zaford Beeblefect
Posté le 18-06-2009 à 15:11:46  profilanswer

Windows cannot open ASI files?
If Windows is unable to open file extension .ASI you may have registry related errors or may not have the appropriate program installed. We strongly recommend that you run a free registry scan.
Appropriate program:

ASI is a file extension associated with Assembler Include . Incorrect associations are the cause of many file extension errors. Scan your system to prevent, identify and repair ASI file extension association errors.

n°1896632
Elmoricq
Modérateur
Posté le 18-06-2009 à 15:23:01  profilanswer

james693 a écrit :

génial l'entraide sur se forum  :heink:

Hmm. En fait j'avais lu ceci : "je recherche un fichier mais je sais pas par où commencer".

Véridique. [:prozac]

n°1896636
schnapsman​n
Zaford Beeblefect
Posté le 18-06-2009 à 15:29:24  profilanswer

Elmoricq a écrit :

Véridique. [:prozac]

j'ai essayé d'aider même si je m'y connais pas bien en C   [:cosmoschtroumpf]

n°1896880
james693
Posté le 19-06-2009 à 11:23:16  profilanswer

bon jme casse de se forum de merde a++++++++++++++ :hello:

n°1896886
jagstang
Pa Capona ಠ_ಠ
Posté le 19-06-2009 à 11:37:28  profilanswer

bye  :hello:

---------------
What if I were smiling and running into your arms? Would you see then what I see now?  
mood
Publicité
Posté le 19-06-2009 à 11:37:28  profilanswer

n°1896966
james693
Posté le 19-06-2009 à 14:46:31  profilanswer

:hello:

n°1896967
schnapsman​n
Zaford Beeblefect
Posté le 19-06-2009 à 14:47:28  profilanswer

rofl le niveau de merde sur ce forum    
heuresement que c'est un forum    
et heureusement qu'on ne m'a pas appris la prog comme vous la pratiquez    
parceque sinon je serai un putain de looser    
a+ les guignols   :hello:

Aller à :
  FORUM HardWare.fr
  Programmation
  C++

Sujets relatifs
Export Excel vers Access à l'aide de VBA[C#] Questions de débutant...
aide batch[Débutant][OpenGL ES] Problème affichage textures
Besoin d'un coup de pouce en css (menu horizontal)Besion d'aide - Backup SQL SERVER
Besoin d'aide [Liste chainée][PHP] Besoin d'aide pour du code PHP
Plus de sujets relatifs à : debutant en programation besoin d'aide

Copyright © 1997-2022 Hardware.fr SARL (Signaler un contenu illicite / Données personnelles) / Groupe LDLC / Shop HFR