Forum |  HardWare.fr | News | Articles | PC | S'identifier | S'inscrire | Shop Recherche
1333 connectés 

FORUM HardWare.fr
  Windows & Software

cygwin serveur SSH?

Mot :   Pseudo :  

Bas de page
Auteur Sujet :

cygwin serveur SSH?

n°712345
Krapaud
Modérateur
Posté le 30-05-2002 à 15:58:38  profilanswer

comment faire de Cygwin sous windows un serveur SSH?

ou connaissez vous un autre serveur SSH sous win32?  

si possible qui puisse être actif dès le boot :)

:jap:

mood
Publicité
Posté le 30-05-2002 à 15:58:38  profilanswer

n°712381
Krapaud
Modérateur
Posté le 30-05-2002 à 16:10:27  profilanswer

[:wam]

n°712438
le_pacifa
Posté le 30-05-2002 à 17:03:03  profilanswer

Et tu veux faire quoi sous windows en ligne de commande ?

---------------
APB
n°712446
Krapaud
Modérateur
Posté le 30-05-2002 à 17:05:38  profilanswer

la question n'est pas là.

n°712467
Krapaud
Modérateur
Posté le 30-05-2002 à 17:19:12  profilanswer

Use the following steps to successfully get OpenSSH working as a server:

Set up your environment for Cygwin. For NT 4 and Windows 2000, this is done by right-clicking on My Computer and choosing Properties. In NT4, it's on the Environment tab. In Windows 2000, it's the Environment Variables on the Advanced tab. Add the following setting to the System Environment:  
CYGWIN = ntsec tty  
Append the following variable to contain the following:  
Path : ;C:\Cygwin\bin  
Note that if you are NT/2K on FAT(32), the ntsec option for the CYGWIN variable won't help you much. In these cases, just set CYGWIN to "tty".  

Download the Cygwin Setup Program into a temporary folder like C:\CygwinInstall.  

Run "C:\CygwinInstall\Setup.exe", choose " Install from Internet ", choose a suitable mirror (I like "ftp://mirrors.rcn.net" ).  

Now choose the packages you want to install. Click on the View button in the upper right corner. Scroll down until you find Cygrunsrv. Click on the word "Skip" until you see the highest numbered version for Cygrunsrv. This will cycle through the list, so you may have to go through it twice or three times, but you basically want the one right before "Skip" in the cycle. Repeat for man, openssh and vim. Feel free to choose other packages you may want (like ncftp, lynx and shutdown), but chances are, if you don't know what it is, you don't need it. Setup automatically chooses other packages that your selections depend on. Continue through the setup program until the installation is complete.  

[Optional] After Setup is complete, I like to make a couple of changes to the default installation: - Download and install ftp://ftp.erdelynet.com/mike/cygwin/profile, ftp://ftp.erdelynet.com/mike/cygwin/sh_aliases into /etc. - Change the Cygwin icons so that, instead of pointing to cygwin.bat, they point to "c:\cygwin\bin\bash.exe --login -i" and start in "c:\cygwin\bin"  

Since you're going to be running an internet service, you're definitely going to want to clean up your /etc/passwd and /etc/group files. You only want everyone, system, administrators and the users that you want logging into your system defined in your /etc/passwd. If you have guest enabled and guest is defined in your /etc/passwd, people will be able to log onto your system without a password. In addition to removing unwanted users, I also shorten "Administrator" and "Administrators" and make all username fields lowercase. Here are my files:  
/etc/passwd:

everyone:*:0:0:,S-1-1-0::/bin/false
system:*:18:18:,S-1-5-18::/bin/false
admins:*:544:544:Administrators,U-SATURN\Administ
rators
 ,S-1-5-32-544::/bin/false
admin::500:544:U-TESTAD\Administrator
 ,S-1-5-21-SID-500:/home/admin:/bin/bash
mike::1106:513:Michael Erdely,U-TESTAD\mike
 ,S-1-5-21-SID-1106:/home/mike:/bin/bash
(note: the lines for admins, admin and mike are intentially wrapped for readability, but in your /etc/passwd file, they should be on one, continuous line.

/etc/group:

everyone:S-1-1-0:0:
system:S-1-5-18:18:
admins:S-1-5-32-544:544:
users:S-1-5-32-545:545:
guests:S-1-5-32-546:546:
You'll notice in the /etc/group, that I made all group names lowercase, shortened Administrators to admins and deleted unwanted group names. In the /etc/passwd, I shortened Administrators to admins, Administrator to admin (both username field and home directory field), deleted guest and made everyone's, system's and admins' shell "bin/false" and made all usernames lowercase. This example has a domain (TESTAD). If you want to add users in the future, you'd run either "mkpasswd -l | grep newusername >> /etc/passwd" to add from the local machine, "mkpasswd -d | grep newusername >> /etc/passwd" to add a user from the default domain or "mkpasswd -d otherdomain | grep newusername >> /etc/passwd" to add them from OTHERDOMAIN. Please note: newusername and otherdomain are just examples. You'd want to replace them with actual user and domain names.  

If you are using NTFS and included NTSEC in your CYGWIN variable (first step of these instructions), you'll want to run my fixperms script (ftp://ftp.erdelynet.com/mike/cygwin/fixperms.sh). Download it to your home directory, then run ". ~/fixperms.sh". Yes, that is a period, space, then the path to the script.  

Now, you'll want to configure sshd. This is MUCH simpler than it used to be. Run "ssh-host-config -y" to set it up. When prompted with "CYGWIN=" type what you set CYGWIN to in step 1 (tty ntsec).  

Change the permissions of a couple of files:

chown -R 544:544 /var  
chown 18:18 /var/log/sshd.log  
chown 544:544 /etc/ssh*  
chown 18:18 /etc/ssh_host*_key  

Now you are ready to start the service: "cygrunsrv -S sshd"  

Test the service by running "ssh localhost"

n°712469
kassdelire
Posté le 30-05-2002 à 17:20:02  profilanswer

ben je crois bien qu'il existe un portage pour environement Windows de OpenSSH.

n°712479
Krapaud
Modérateur
Posté le 30-05-2002 à 17:30:18  profilanswer

oui, via cygwin ;)

c'est bon j'ai trouvé :)

Aller à :
Ajouter une réponse
  FORUM HardWare.fr
  Windows & Software

cygwin serveur SSH?

Sujets relatifs
serveur web et partage adslcomment creer des package msi sur le serveur????
Serveur de méssagerie sous Windows...Windows - Serveur SSH et SSH2
remonter un serveur apres un volQuel soft pour un serveur FTP???
Le meilleur serveur FTP sous Windows ?je cherche un antivirus pour windows 2000 serveur
serveur FTP avec BPFTP Server avec un routeur ... 
Plus de sujets relatifs à : cygwin serveur SSH?

Copyright © 1997-2022 Hardware.fr SARL (Signaler un contenu illicite / Données personnelles) / Groupe LDLC / Shop HFR