Forum |  HardWare.fr | News | Articles | PC | S'identifier | S'inscrire | Shop Recherche
2604 connectés 

FORUM HardWare.fr
  Overclocking, Cooling & Modding
  GPU

Weird ryzen 7 1700x story and how I think it killed my old board

Mot :   Pseudo :  

Bas de page
Auteur Sujet :

n°2501142
kevinbarne​s
Posté le 18-10-2018 à 09:04:33  profilanswer

Sooo my pc is about 3 months old and I’ve already killed a board with it. So when I first built I set an overclock to my ryzen at 4ghz and ram to 3000mhz, first ever boot perfectly fine great haha I was so happy, I turn it off and the next night BOOOM nothings posting getting POST FAILURE on my b350-f rog board it has to downclock my ram and I wasn’t too happy so did a Manual overclock following a guide for that board 1.4 volts and updated bios and I was back at 3000mhz never had another problem until weeks later I hanged out for a couple of nights with my friends and went back home turned on my pc and nothing’s working no post, peripherals not on, just the led lights in the case and the board itself was on but it had a red light. I contact asus I took it out of case to bench test we find out I had a power failure basically dead so returned it bought a x370 gaming 5 and added same overclocks and it was fine no post errors but when playing some games for a couple of hours everything turns off except my pc same way my asus died it’s just in some brick phase. So one day got sick of that and I downclocked my ryzen from 4 to 3.95ghz Annd it’s still stable it’s been a month nothing wrong at all I’m so confused like I check voltage went from 1.28 to 1.25 and my ram is running at even higher 3066mhz perfectly fine. So to end it wtf killed my old board cpu or ram and how did 5MHz make that much of a difference??? (Sorry if I sound stupid very noobish to overclocking my uncle even told me not to touch but I’m a curious person, also temps were always fine on load I’m like 48°-55°) Nox Showbox Mobdro

Message édité par kevinbarnes le 18-10-2018 à 20:10:24
mood
Publicité
Posté le 18-10-2018 à 09:04:33  profilanswer

Aller à :
Ajouter une réponse
  FORUM HardWare.fr
  Overclocking, Cooling & Modding
  GPU

Sujets relatifs
OC Ryzen Master et X470 aorusMountain Mods Modular I/O Panel, alternative ?
ryzen 1800x : Vcore en auto à 1.432ryzen 1800x, OC maunuel via bios ou turbo core ?
Overcloack AMD Ryzen 5 1400 Wraith Stealth Edition (3.2 GHz)Stabilisation OC Ryzen pour bench 12h - sondage inside !!!
Overclock Ryzen 5 1600, Quel Cadence avec le ventirad d'origineun ventirad pour un Ryzen 5 2600
Aide OC ryzen 1400[Aide]Optimiser/Oc Ryzen 2700x
Plus de sujets relatifs à : Weird ryzen 7 1700x story and how I think it killed my old board

Copyright © 1997-2022 Hardware.fr SARL (Signaler un contenu illicite / Données personnelles) / Groupe LDLC / Shop HFR