Forum |  HardWare.fr | News | Articles | PC | S'identifier | S'inscrire | Shop Recherche
1822 connectés 

Dernière réponse
Sujet : probleme pour installer une carte controlleur PROMISE utra ATA66
skaarj personne ne peut m'expliquer :(

Votre réponse
Nom d'utilisateur    Pour poster, vous devez être inscrit sur ce forum .... si ce n'est pas le cas, cliquez ici !
Le ton de votre message                        

Votre réponse

[b][i][u][strike][spoiler][fixed][cpp][url][email][img][*]   

[quote]

Options

Vous avez perdu votre mot de passe ?

Vue Rapide de la discussion
skaarj personne ne peut m'expliquer :(
skaarj :cry:
skaarj en fait, impossible d'installer le bios de la carte :(  

je passe en mode ms-dos (avec disquette de demarrage);je met la disquette avec le bios et je lance le .exe

j'entre dans le programme je selectionne l'installation et j'indique mon repertoire ; ensuite il me marque "error" bref il ne veut pas l'installer... :cry:
romano Question: What does it mean when I boot the system and the Ultra66 says, ´´BIOS Not Installed´´?  
Answer: Cause: No Hard Drives attached to Ultra66.  

Solution: The Ultra66 is fully PnP. This means all the resources that it uses are GIVEN to it by the PnP BIOS on the motherboard. The Ultra66 does support IRQ sharing, but this will not work unless ALL the concerned devices support IRQ sharing. If your motherboard allows you to control the assignment of these resources, you may be able to remedy the problem by ´´playing around´´ with them. You can also try resetting the configuration data in the CMOS. This is usually an option in the PnP section of the CMOS. The only available settings for this option will be ´´Enabled´´ and ´´Disabled´´. Set it to ´´Enabled´´, save and exit, and reboot. Otherwise, the only way you might be able to affect these assignments is to switch the PCI slot that the card is in.

Question: Hard Drive not seen, BIOS Not Installed, CMOS Configuration  
Answer: Cause: Hard Drive Jumper Settings, Cable Issues, CMOS Configuration, BIOS Version, PCI 2.1 Compliancy, No Hard Drives attached to Ultra66 Card.

Solution: The only reason that the Ultra66 BIOS will not install is if it doesn´t detect a HDD. If you don´t have a HDD connected to our card, connect one. If you do, check the HDD jumper settings and cabling. If your HDD is from WD, and it´s the only device on the cable, remove ALL the jumpers from the HDD. If the problem still exists, contact tech support with the following information. What are the HDDs that you´re using with the Ultra66? What is the jumper setting on each HDD? What is the version of the BIOS on the Ultra66? Make sure the HDDs on the Ultra66 are defined as ´´None´´ or ´´Not Installed´´ in the CMOS. Are the cables that you´re using with the Ultra66 18´´ or less? Try switching the PCI slot that the Ultra66 is in. Try resetting the configuration data in the CMOS. This is usually an option in the PnP section of the CMOS. The only available settings for this option will be ´´Enabled´´ and ´´Disabled´´. Set it to ´´Enabled´´, save and exit, and reboot.
Clarkent ben falsh ta carte ptetre que le pb est la.
faut entrer dans le bios de la carte controller j imagine.
skaarj :(
skaarj j'ai récupéré une carte controlleur PROMISE utra ATA66 et je suis sous win XP.
j'ai telechargé le pilote, je l'ai installé.
j'ai telechargé le bios et j'ai lançé le .exe du prog dans les commandes ms-dos.

la carte ne m'affiche pas mes disques durs.
et au demarrage le pc me dit que le bios pour la carte n'est pas installé humm..bizarre.
à mon avis j'ai du me planter en installant le bios?

Copyright © 1997-2022 Hardware.fr SARL (Signaler un contenu illicite / Données personnelles) / Groupe LDLC / Shop HFR