Forum |  HardWare.fr | News | Articles | PC | S'identifier | S'inscrire | Shop Recherche
2478 connectés 

FORUM HardWare.fr
  Emploi & Etudes
  Aide aux devoirs

EXPRESSION ECRITE ANGLAIS URGENT

Mot :   Pseudo :  

Bas de page
Auteur Sujet :

n°2050733
vic88
Posté le 27-12-2008 à 14:57:11  profilanswer

Bonjours,  
J'ai une expression écrite à faire pour la rentrée. Le sujet est : " do you think that parents should interfere with their children's decision? " (150-200words)

J'ai eu beaucoup de mal à le faire, vu mon niveau linguistique :S.
Pouvez-vous me corriger ?
Et me dire si il ya des phrases non cohérentes ?
Merci beaucoup.  

Parents have often a tendency to interfere with their children’s decisions. It can cause a argument or contrary a feeling of relief for the child. Must weigh the pros and cons of this intervention of the parents.

To begin with I’ll say that some parents are anxious for the future of their children. In fact, they want to the best for them. That is to say a job which allows to earn one’s living.
Other want that their child live their dreams to fail. Or similarly, than they lead a life such as theirs. For example, as the resumption of the family society.  
Parents have sometimes trouble accepting the choice of the children. They are narrow-minded. They are prejudiced and above all always regard their children as of the children.
They want to keep for them. It can cause argument because the children are really determined. They have the intention of fulfilling their choice and they stand up to their parent.
However the lead role of the parents isn’t to disapprove or to destroy the dream of the children. Their intervention during the choice of their child can be positive. Speaking, asking questions, they show to their child that they interest him.  
Tanks to their parent, the children will not lack of confidence. The parents have to let them accomplish their dream, advise them. And they give their child the opportunity to become more independent.  

In my opinion, the parents have to stay in the listening of the children. They have to understand them. Even if I think that it have to interfere in the decisions of them children. I think that it is important that it keeps a distance and to support their child.

mood
Publicité
Posté le 27-12-2008 à 14:57:11  profilanswer

Aller à :
Ajouter une réponse
  FORUM HardWare.fr
  Emploi & Etudes
  Aide aux devoirs

Sujets relatifs
anglais correctionAnglais
Traduction Francais AnglaisURGENT [CDD][IDF] WebMaster
Anglais compréhension d'un texteBi Deug Droit français/ Anglais
URGENT: DM de maths tle S ( les suites )urgent probabilité
Expression Anglais 
Plus de sujets relatifs à : EXPRESSION ECRITE ANGLAIS URGENT

Copyright © 1997-2022 Hardware.fr SARL (Signaler un contenu illicite / Données personnelles) / Groupe LDLC / Shop HFR