Forum |  HardWare.fr | News | Articles | PC | S'identifier | S'inscrire | Shop Recherche
1264 connectés 

FORUM HardWare.fr
  Windows & Software
  Win 7

Error connexion with Ethernet NIC card using winpcap

Mot :   Pseudo :  

Bas de page
Auteur Sujet :

n°2994817
sloumanaw
Posté le 16-05-2011 à 17:23:23  profilanswer

Hello,

i'am developping an application with Visual C++ 2010 on windows 7, i want to sent packets and receive the same packets using winpcap libraries. i'am working with the same computer and i want to sent to and receive from my Ethernet NIC card.

the function pcap_sendpacket() returns success, that means the packet is sent!! ok.

the receiver is also working succesfully, but the problem that it does not capture the packet that i send to NIC card.

i tried to use Wireshark to capture this packet but it informes me that there are no packet in the NIC card.

i think this is because the status of the NIC card which is disconnected.
i thought that sending and receiving from NIC card in the same computer doesn't need to use a serial communication with wires.

so how can i solve this problem. can some one help me please :(

mood
Publicité
Posté le 16-05-2011 à 17:23:23  profilanswer

Aller à :
Ajouter une réponse
  FORUM HardWare.fr
  Windows & Software
  Win 7

Sujets relatifs
Connexion internet impossible :(Optimisation connexion internet ?
impossible d'installer ethernet sur le pc...BSOD "Unknown hard error" aprés install jeu(x), démarage impossible
perte de connexion internet aléatoireLa connexion a été refusée par le serveur proxy
Internal Power error suite à un virusvirus connexion explorer impossible
What is lupdate.exe? I keep getting error message?Plus de connexion au net sur Vista
Plus de sujets relatifs à : Error connexion with Ethernet NIC card using winpcap

Copyright © 1997-2022 Hardware.fr SARL (Signaler un contenu illicite / Données personnelles) / Groupe LDLC / Shop HFR