Forum |  HardWare.fr | News | Articles | PC | S'identifier | S'inscrire | Shop Recherche
1344 connectés 

FORUM HardWare.fr
  Hardware

Devldr32 qui fait chier

Mot :   Pseudo :  

Bas de page
Auteur Sujet :

Devldr32 qui fait chier

n°1246394
ienchangel
test
Posté le 06-03-2002 à 14:21:42  profilanswer

Au démarrage de mon pc, devldr est lancé 3 fois :ouch: dont 2 qui se partage le cpu(presque 50% chacun)
j'ai un athlon 1400 Mhz

[jfdsdjhfuetppo]--Message édité par ienchAngel--[/jfdsdjhfuetppo]

mood
Publicité
Posté le 06-03-2002 à 14:21:42  profilanswer

n°1246496
vssoldier
Almost Happy...
Posté le 06-03-2002 à 14:47:00  profilanswer

ienchAngel a écrit a écrit :

Au démarrage de mon pc, devldr est lancé 3 fois :ouch: dont 2 qui se partage le cpu(presque 50% chacun)
j'ai un athlon 1400 Mhz  

Excuse moi de te poser une question au lieu de te donner un coup de main, mais c koi exactement ce devldr (il me fait parfois un fin de tache à la fermeture de XP)?

n°1246501
ienchangel
test
Posté le 06-03-2002 à 14:48:17  profilanswer

vssoldier a écrit a écrit :

Excuse moi de te poser une question au lieu de te donner un coup de main, mais c koi exactement ce devldr (il me fait parfois un fin de tache à la fermeture de XP)?  

je sais pas non plus en fait :lol: , mais je le vois tout le temps

n°1246505
Sphinx
Posté le 06-03-2002 à 14:49:04  profilanswer

n°1246512
Sphinx
Posté le 06-03-2002 à 14:50:08  profilanswer

C'est lié aux cartes son creative...

n°1246516
Sphinx
Posté le 06-03-2002 à 14:51:14  profilanswer

SBLive: DEVLDR32.EXE PROBLEMS
In the early days of Win ME, one of the biggest culprits for shutdown issue was the Creative Labs SoundBlaster Live. History repeated itself in the Beta phase of Win XP. SOLUTION: The SBLive drivers in the released version of Win XP solved the shutdown problem for most (but not all) SBLive users.

Here?s the commonly reported problem scenario people encountered: On attempting shutdown, nothing at all appears to happen for a prolonged period of time. Eventually, an ?End Task? window appears, wanting to terminate DEVLDR32.EXE. No matter what one does, one ultimately is locked out of shutting down other than by a power switch shutoff. (NOTE: This problem exists with the SBLive in Windows 2000 also.)

You may have to do a couple of extra steps to get rid of old files so that the new drivers will install correctly (especially if you installed the final version of Win XP on top of one of the Beta versions), or to remove troublesome support software. Correspondent Sean Caldwell summarized his steps: Shutdown Windows. Remove the Creative card. Reboot in Safe Mode. In the \WINDOWS\SYSTEM32 folder, delete the DEVLDR file. Fully shutdown the computer before rebooting.

Some users report that the DEVLDR problem continues to plague them even with the new drivers. If installing the new drivers doesn?t solve your shutdown problem, try these solutions that people used prior to the release of the new drivers:

Correspondent Martin Sladek provided another solution: ?I?ve ran into the very same problem with SBLive Value drivers. The problem was so severe I ran without the software all together. Since then, SBLive 5.1 came out, and I had installed the 5.1 version of the software in Windows 2000 Pro. I?ve not had a single problem since.?

But updating your drivers in Win XP may not be as easy as one would hope. Some problems especially appear where multiple users are enabled on the system and one switches between users during a single Windows session. There may be numerous files with the same name (but different version numbers!) variously located in the I386, SYSTEM32, and SYSTEM32\REINSTALLBACKUPS\0000 folders. These may conflict with each other. If you rename DEVLDR32 (ver 1.0.0.22) in SYSTEM32, another one will replace it. (First, you need to press Ctrl+Alt+Del and end DEVLDR in Task Manager). But if you use DEVLDR32 (ver 1.0.0.17) from the I386 folder, this problem doesn?t occur. Reboot when finished to reinaugurate the disabled service. (Tip from Terence Shortt, aka tbone8200 on dellTalk.)

Aller à :
Ajouter une réponse
  FORUM HardWare.fr
  Hardware

Devldr32 qui fait chier

Sujets relatifs
XP me fais chier !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Config (pas pour faire chier).
qu'est ce qu'on se fait chier avec une Elite ECS K7S5A !!C naze AMD, ça suppr. les partitions (et 80Go de perdu ca fait chier).
Mon clavier me fait chierFait chier ces debats pourris a chaque nouvelle geforce
ce n'est pas pour vs faire chier : CPU toujours alive !!!Un ptit truc con mais qui fait bien chier
petite question hardware: c con mais ca fait chierHP = A CHIER !!!
Plus de sujets relatifs à : Devldr32 qui fait chier

Copyright © 1997-2022 Hardware.fr SARL (Signaler un contenu illicite / Données personnelles) / Groupe LDLC / Shop HFR