Forum |  HardWare.fr | News | Articles | PC | S'identifier | S'inscrire | Shop Recherche
2789 connectés 

FORUM HardWare.fr
  Emploi & Etudes
  Annonces d'emplois

I&AM Program (Business transformation) Clean-up Workstream Leader

Mot :   Pseudo :  

Bas de page
Auteur Sujet :

n°1984148
Mohamed Na​jih
Posté le 28-10-2008 à 12:38:04  profilanswer

1. Context of the mission
The program's main drivers are mitigation of operational risk, improvement of efficiency and effectiveness (cost avoidance and productivity gains). In this context Fortis solicited assistance from the "Supplier". Our advice is focused on the logical aspects of the business transformation of the IAM project.

2. Language requirement
Sound knowledge of English and another European language

3. Required knowledge and experience
Required level and content of
education : University degree
- Personal skills
. Mandatory:  
Strongly developed ability to influence/convince, High degree of autonomy, team player, persevering, ability to work in developing concepts and articulate them clearly to a wider audience, Strong ability to structure the execution of team work where team members are in a functional line rather than a hierarchical one.
. Mandatory:
6-10 years of professional experience, Expertise in IAM
- Technical experience required
. Mandatory: IAM tools, Eurikify
- Functional experience required
. Mandatory:
RBAC, role engineering, role mining, asset cleanup, segregation of duties

4. Objective of the job
1. Lead pilot role-mining with Eurekify: our expectation is that the resource leads Fortis in the execution of a "Eurekify survey/pilot" and prepares the RFP for a subsequent selection. Fortis knows nothing about
Eurekify and role mining so we expect leadership rather than support:
- to identify the sources (e.g. HR feeds) and targets (applications to be analysed/managed)
- to build Sage configurations using the Sage connectors and data management client
- to execute the different alternative role mining strategies and compare their results
- to translate these results into business terms and relate them to Fortis to be situation in IAM.
2. Lead asset clean-up execution: based on asset identification and prioritization, provide the best-practice formal method and approach to execute asset clean-up. Eurekify and role mining are probably part of that. It is the business lines that have to carry out the clean-up of their assets, but we expect support to plan that

Message édité par Mohamed Najih le 29-10-2008 à 10:30:54
mood
Publicité
Posté le 28-10-2008 à 12:38:04  profilanswer

Aller à :
Ajouter une réponse
  FORUM HardWare.fr
  Emploi & Etudes
  Annonces d'emplois

Sujets relatifs
suivi d'une transformation chimiqueUrgent :Offre d'emploi : Business Analyst CRM Banque (CDI)
[CDI] [Lyon] Chef de Projet Business ObjectsParlez moi de la Sorbonne business school
[OFFRE STAGES & CDI] Business Intelligence, e-Business & CRMFinancial Times rankings 2008-2009 [update European Business School]
Master en SI ou Master en Marketing/E business/Management ?[CDI] Business Intelligence Developpeur (Integra Solutions)
Consultant SAP Business One (CDI)hotline niveau I, II compétence requise
Plus de sujets relatifs à : I&AM Program (Business transformation) Clean-up Workstream Leader

Copyright © 1997-2022 Hardware.fr SARL (Signaler un contenu illicite / Données personnelles) / Groupe LDLC / Shop HFR