Forum |  HardWare.fr | News | Articles | PC | S'identifier | S'inscrire | Shop Recherche
1192 connectés 

FORUM HardWare.fr
  Emploi & Etudes
  Aide aux devoirs

Expression personnelle en anglais

Mot :   Pseudo :  

Bas de page
Auteur Sujet :

n°2052675
samanta75
Posté le 29-12-2008 à 16:47:24  profilanswer

Alors voila, je bosse depuis déjà un moment sur une expression en anglais. Je doit écrire un dialogue entre 2 frères qui ont un désaccord sur un sujet précis : la scène se passe pendant les périodes de "troubles" en irlande du nord, l'un des frère et pour les conflits armée et l'autre et pour la paix ....
Après quelques recherche sur cette période, j'ai terminer mon expression, je ne manque pas d'idées, mais j'ai un gros problème avec les fautes d'orthographe !!!!! quelqu'un pourrait me corriger mon devoirs s'il vous plait ?

We are on 20 February 1975 in Northern Ireland. At that time, the period of "troubles" in this country is far from over. Conflicts continue between the Catholics, who want Northern Ireland to be attached and the rest of Ireland and Protestants who support the attachment of Northern Ireland to England. Peter and Fred, two Irish brothers have opinions deal with these conflicts...

"Stop! I do not agree violence is not a solution; we need dialogue with the Protestant community and find a solution to restore peace "began Peter.

“It has been 15 years that we try to find a solution, nothing has advanced." Answered Fred.

"Armed conflict is far from the best solutions, it destroyed entire families!" Said his brother immediately.

"You do not think the families of those killed during the fighting does not feel pride for those who? Question Fred.

"I still think that do the most possible death will not solve the problem and that the victims' families are destroyed forever despite the pride. And you think that families of the fourteen victims of the shooting on 30 January 1972 during the "Bloody Sunday" continue to live normally? "Said Peter.

"Then you think to do what? To be subjected to discrimination and without saying anything? You think it is normal for entire families Catholics in Belfast are forced to fled because Protestants set fire to their homes? Asked Fred.

"No this is not normal, but if we continue armed conflict, nothing himself believes me! We really need to find a way to demonstrate to protest the incorporation of Northern Ireland to England would be a grave mistake ... "Concludes Peter.

merci beacoup pour votre aide !

mood
Publicité
Posté le 29-12-2008 à 16:47:24  profilanswer

n°2056105
Lullabie
Posté le 02-01-2009 à 19:01:31  profilanswer

samanta75 a écrit :

We are on 20 February 1975 in Northern Ireland. At that time, the period of "troubles" in this country is far from over. Conflicts are still strong between the Catholics, who want Northern Ireland to be attached to the rest of Ireland, and Protestants, who support the attachment of Northern Ireland to England. Peter and Fred, two Irish brothers, have different opinions about that...

"Stop! I do not agree violence is not a solution (I do not agree that violence is not a solution, or I do not agree. Violence is not a solution.); we need to have a dialogue with the Protestant community and to find a solution to restore peace." began Peter.

We tried to find a solution for the last fifteen years, and nothing has changed." answered Fred.

"Armed conflict is far from beingthe best solutions. It destroys entire families!" said his brother immediately.

"Don't you think that the families of those killed during the fighting does not feel any pride for those who did?" questioned Fred. (pride veut dire fierté, orgueil, or je ne comprend pas très bien ce que tu as voulu dire par là)

"I still think that doing the greater possible number of deaths will not solve the problem and that the victims' families are destroyed forever, despite of the pride. And do you think that the families of the fourteen victims killed on 30 January 1972 during the "Bloody Sunday" can continue to live normally? " said Peter.

"Then what do you think to do? To suffer discrimination and without saying anything? Do you think it is normal for entire Catholic families in Belfast to be forced to fled because Protestants set their homes on fire?" asked Fred.

"No, I don't think so, but if armed conflict goes on, nothing himself believes me! We really need to find a way to demonstrate that the incorporation of Northern Ireland to England would be a serious mistake... " concluded Peter.

J'ai souligné les phrases dont je n'ai pas compris le sens, et ne les ai donc pas corrigé, ne sachant pas ce que tu as voulu dire. Dans l'ensemble je trouve que c'est bien mais les avis des deux frères ne sont pas toujours tout à fait clairs, j'ai dû relire plusieurs fois pour bien comprendre lequel est pour les conflits armés (en même temps c'est peut-être moi qui suis longue à la détente, désolée!). Je suis pas super calée non plus, donc il se peut qu'il reste des choses maladroites, alors d'autres avis sont les bienvenus !

Message édité par Lullabie le 02-01-2009 à 21:41:47
n°2056316
raptor3388
By my deeds I honor him...V8
Posté le 02-01-2009 à 22:09:08  profilanswer

Essaie de mettre plus de synonymes dans ton texte, il y a au moin quatre fois le terme "to continue" qui est assez peu utilisé : les mots d'origine latine sont utilisé en anglais surtout pour insister ou pour parler d'une façon très "correcte", ce n'est pas très naturel en somme.  
De plus, fait attention aux faux amis, comme "advanced" qui n'est pas un verbe conjugué mais un adjectif qui veut dire "avancé" (comme des technologies avancées).

Essaie de mettre des petites expressions toutes bêtes dans le still de "to go on", "to keep on",... des petites expressions très courantes dans un anglais parlé, mais qui restent très correctes pour un devoir. J'ai remarqué qu'on parle très peu de ce genre d'expression dans les cours d'anglais, et c'est bien dommage, ce qui fait qu'un correcteur appréciera de trouver ça dans un devoir. Il n'y a pas que les deux que j'ai donné bien sur.

Aller à :
Ajouter une réponse
  FORUM HardWare.fr
  Emploi & Etudes
  Aide aux devoirs

Sujets relatifs
Anglais, besoin d'aide résuméaide pour correction devoir d'anglais svp
EXPRESSION ECRITE ANGLAIS URGENTanglais correction
AnglaisTraduction Francais Anglais
Anglais compréhension d'un texteBi Deug Droit français/ Anglais
Expression Anglais 
Plus de sujets relatifs à : Expression personnelle en anglais

Copyright © 1997-2022 Hardware.fr SARL (Signaler un contenu illicite / Données personnelles) / Groupe LDLC / Shop HFR