Forum |  HardWare.fr | News | Articles | PC | S'identifier | S'inscrire | Shop Recherche
1019 connectés 

FORUM HardWare.fr
  Emploi & Etudes
  Aide aux devoirs

correction exercice anglais SVP

Mot :   Pseudo :  

Bas de page
Auteur Sujet :

n°2022305
Profil sup​primé
Posté le 01-12-2008 à 20:16:24  answer

Bonjours, quelqu'un pourrait-il me corrigé mon exercice d'anglais car j'ai un peu de mal avec les conjugaisons! merci.

I am glad this day is over!
Today was particulary exhansting but also so exiting...
We left early and the sun wasnt risen yet.
We left with the Jeep to John.But after one hour, the Jeep began to make a big noise.Then to stop dead!
we called assistance but two hours they were still not arivved!
Then we sat under a Baobab and there we saw an elephant. We approched and then we saw it was a femal and she was pregnant.We were able assist to a birth of a beautiful small elephant but we could not stay for a long time because assistance arrived and towed us until our places where we spend our nights.Really has (innoubliable) journey for me and for my colleagues.We made well to make this exploration!

mood
Publicité
Posté le 01-12-2008 à 20:16:24  profilanswer

n°2151570
Profil sup​primé
Posté le 20-03-2009 à 23:51:56  answer

I am glad this day is over!
Today was particulary exhansting but also so exiting...
We left early and the sun wasnt rising yet.
We left with the Jeep to John's.But after one hour, the Jeep began to make a big noise, then to stoped dead!
we called assistance but two hours later they were still not arrivved!
Then we set under a Baobab and there we saw an elephant. We approched him and then we saw it he was a femal and she was pregnant.We were able to assist to a birth of a beautiful small elephant but we could not stay for a long time because assistance arrived and towed us until our places where we spent our nights. It was really has an (innoubliable) journey for me and for my colleagues.We made well to make this exploration!

voili pour le plus gros ! ;) je ne suis juste pas tout à fait sûr pour le coup du 'him', 'he', et 'she' pour désigner un animal (j'hésites avec it)...

Aller à :
Ajouter une réponse
  FORUM HardWare.fr
  Emploi & Etudes
  Aide aux devoirs

Sujets relatifs
aide pour traduction d'anglais.aide traduction anglais!
[Résolu] Résumé en français d'un texte en anglaisAide exposé anglais
Exercice d'électrotechnique 1èreAide Anglais
apprendre et progresser en anglaisAide exercice mathématiques
Exercice de transmission (poulies)Correction anglais.
Plus de sujets relatifs à : correction exercice anglais SVP

Copyright © 1997-2022 Hardware.fr SARL (Signaler un contenu illicite / Données personnelles) / Groupe LDLC / Shop HFR