Forum |  HardWare.fr | News | Articles | PC | S'identifier | S'inscrire | Shop Recherche
1206 connectés 

Mot :   Pseudo :  

Page :   1  2  3  4  5  6  7
Page Suivante
Auteur Sujet :

limp bizkit

n°5436803
Profil sup​primé
Posté le 30-04-2005 à 14:34:45  answer

Reprise du message précédent :

part 1, c'est pour faire un coup commercial a la SOAD en sortant la part 2 dans quelques mois ?  [:mister_k]

d'ailleurs y a que 7 titres donc bon :/

Message édité par Profil supprimé le 30-04-2005 à 14:35:23
mood
Publicité
Posté le 30-04-2005 à 14:34:45  profilanswer

n°5438038
KoRni
Vision analogique
Posté le 30-04-2005 à 18:13:06  profilanswer

oui, 25 min pr 13 euros, c'est un peu du foutage de gueule

---------------
Signature Loading...
n°5438320
kaxxymo
Posté le 30-04-2005 à 19:16:43  profilanswer

Bizarre ce nouvel (court) album, je me demande s'il est finalisé, je trouve que la voix est mal mixée parfois sur la musique, par contre, on est loin du style du groupe, ce que je trouve pas mal vu que ca me saoulait un peu les yeah de l'autre naze

n°5478850
canaille
beyond the limits
Posté le 05-05-2005 à 16:22:39  profilanswer

up !

Nouvel album dispo, et clip visible sur le site ;)

---------------
You cannot refer to something as your sister's without showing a picture of the sister in question. || made in Mattighofen
n°5492424
KoRni
Vision analogique
Posté le 07-05-2005 à 12:55:38  profilanswer

KoRni a écrit :

oui, 25 min pr 13 euros, c'est un peu du foutage de gueule

the unquestionable truth part one is an EP and intended to cost the price of an EP. we have received word that a lot of retail stores are selling this EP at full cd price and we do not think it's fair. if you want to own the actual EP and can't find it in any retail store for the price of an EP we are very sorry and want you to know our intentions. the retail stores are told what price the artist/label wants the EP to be, but the actual decision on the price is made by the retailers. i hope you can get your hands on TUTP1 at a fair price in a retail store. if all else fails then go to iTunes ($6.93) or something similair. it's only half of the picture that way, but at least it's a fair price. fyi" - fred

---------------
Signature Loading...
n°7999513
KoRni
Vision analogique
Posté le 27-03-2006 à 16:21:20  profilanswer

Apparemment Fred Durst et Wes Borland sont entrain de régler leurs comptes via internet donnant une certaine exclusité aux internautes car je crois que Wes Borland a compris en même temps qu'eux qu'il venait de se faire kicker du groupe :D

Historique:

Wes Borland:

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Here you go...  

For those of you who don't know, I've recently made some statements in the last blog about Limp Bizkit that have pissed some people off. I am going to post them below all together in one place so that you can check them out. The other blog was getting confusing. I need to let you all know that although I'm telling you as much as I can, there is a history here that nobody can fully understand unless they lived it, and there are relationships here that are complicated and have a lot of baggage tied to them. For those of you who think that I am coming across as bitter, that's because I am. But I know very well what LB has done for me and what I've done for them. You would not know me if it weren't for them, and you wouldn't know them if it weren't for me. It's a "chicken or the egg" type of situation. I'm a person who makes mistakes and is willing to admit when I'm wrong, but I don't regret leaving LB, nor do I regret rejoining. I also am comfortable with what's going on now. Do I want to piss off LB fans? No. Do I want to tell you guys who have no clue what's going on with the band what's REALLY going on? Yes. You deserve that. You can take it out on me if you want, but it's not going to change anything. I'll feel bad, and you may feel better, like you got to vent. As you read these, you may think that I'm contradicting myself, that's ok, everybody does from time to time, me included, this is a subject I have a tendancy too get pretty fired up about, but if you read carefully I think you'll get the basics of what's happening. I have no hatred towards anyone else in the band. It's just one of those things. So here you go, the posts as they were in the last blog:

Look, this has got to end/come to a head at some point. Why don't we just do it now? I did not like that Bizkit record I wasn't on. I didn't really like any other Bizkit record very much except 3 dollar bill and I have never listened to one of our records after we finished it, and I couldn't care less about making another record with that band, and I don't care about Mike Smith. I am not speaking in an "angry tone" right now. I know that one's attitude through text can be misunderstood, and I am not having a bad or negative attitude right now. I was part of a band that many people were fans of. I cannot claim to be a fan of LB, but I do care about the people that were/are and am glad that they have enjoyed what I've done in the past musically. Fred and I do not get along. We never have and we never will. I really like Sam and Lethal a lot and although I don't talk to them at all right now, I would think that I could pick up and be friends with them again at some point. And finally, John is distant and doing his own thing and nobody knows what that is. That's everything. That's the way it is. If you guys are going to keep being sentimental about all this LB stuff, and getting all butt-hurt about the fact that TUT part 2 is NEVER coming out, could you please think before you start writing me hateful posts and all that nonsense. I've told you everything I know, and frankly I just don't care about LB at all. We had a good run, and the shows were always amazing, but I am so much happier now that I actually like the music I'm making. If you want to bitch at someone and ask questions, they post Fred's number every once and a while over at Buddyhead.com, so I'm sure if you keep watching that site, they'll give you his address or something. I know everybody is going to freak out and get all dramatic again about this, but I'm tired of people having the illusion that anything is actually going to happen over in that camp, because it's not. Why don't you guys come to Black Light Burns shows? All LB fans are invited and I promise we'll have a good time.

I'll answer, no problem. I'll try to keep it short and answer as many questions as I can directly. I don't have any access to LB.com. I agree that the greatest hits was a piece of crap and a waste of money, I had no control over it. I know nothing of a new Bizkit site, maybe they've kicked me out of the band without telling me and have been working on new music behind my back? I'm not sure. About all the other promises and stuff that was planned: I have had no control in LB for a long time. I was promised a more democratic situation when I returned to the band, only to have it turn back into a dictatorship after a period of time. I've tried my best to make it work since coming back, only to be confronted by wall after wall. I finally decided that I would never really have a say about anything, and just stopped trying, which led to not caring. I like to be really involved in what I'm working on, and I can't really do that with LB anymore. Hope that answers your questions.

(In response to being asked if I liked Results May Vary):

I flipped through the tracks one time. I don't really consider it a Bizkit record. It's more like a solo record for FD.

I will try my best to be cool headed and answer questions you have regarding this post. I really wish this site could be all about Black Light Burns, but understand that the LB fans deserve some expanation for what has happened over the last few years. I will do my best to explain whatever else I can. Thanks for reading (for those of you who even care about this crap), I know that it's a lot to take in....

Fred Durst:

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Well Thank You  

Today is a wonderful day for new beginnings and we all can participate. I must say that I appreciate the carefully and delicately worded apology from a man who knows how and what to say when under pressure. I am also pleased to see the lack of sincerity, that has always been a huge part of his character, is still at the forefront of his aesthetic. From the beginning the two of us never genuinely appealed to one another, but I accepted him as family and gave my life and loyalty to the family we all were a part of. This means I would never turn my back on my family no matter what. Through hell and high water I have my families back. From the great times to the most tragic I will stand by my families side. This also happens to be the same philosophy that Sam, John, and Lethal live by when it comes to family. The only person who turned his back on our family is the same one who left our family in a time of need. The same one who left John (TUT1) out to dry when he needed us the most. The same one who planned his exit from the family after having me negotiate an advance from the label, for millions of dollars, for future albums (RMV) and then leave the family as soon as the money was in his bank account. The same one who knew there were people giving their hearts and loyalty to our family in return for the same, but in so many ways has shown his true colors to be those with no heart and no loyalty. The same one who will bad mouth a family that he treated so unfair and so badly only to reassure and prove his devotion and loyalty to his new and improved true passions and interests. The same one who led millions of people into a fire and left them to burn. The same one who seems so willing to be "brutally honest" that he will hurt anyone, at any unpredictable time, in his path regardless of how much reassurance he has provided, over and again, that he was family and would never turn his back under any circumstance no matter what, just the same as all members of the family reassured him. The same one who says he feels like he "sold out", but was the only one pretending, the whole time supposedly, to be down with all of us and taking every single penny he could get his hands on and claims he only did it because "it worked". The same one who complained about being "popular" and left the family, but came back saying he really wants to be popular again after all his time away from the spotlight and was pushing to do any and all of the things we could do to regain our popularity. The same one who came back to the family, years after leaving, because he missed, loved, and could only truly be happy with our family, but made a deal with the head of the label that he would only come back on one condition that they promised to support, promote, release, and stand behind his new solo approach as an artist. The same one who can't get it right with me, but is only willing to do so for money because never once has he mentioned being a part of the family again for the family itself which is the band members and the fans. The same one who finds vulnerable people to believe in him and give him unconditional love and support because he is in fact someone that is very easy to fall in love with only to make careless and selfish decisions with no regards to the massive amount of innocent human beings he will be hurting and confusing. The same person who claims to have such a spine, but is, in my eyes, spineless because of so many choices that he has made to reinstate how "cool" he actually is. The same one who, time and again, is motivated by his need to be accepted and being considered "cool". The same one who left all of his family when he felt his family wasn't cool anymore. The same one who had my undivided attention, love, and support regardless of his inability to stand up to me and expose his dislike concerning me or my decisions. The same one who thought it was best to turn his back on me and everyone who depended on him instead of trying to communicate and work through the problems he was having regarding me and the world he spent so much hard work and time to create......But I accept your apology and admire your evolution as an honorable and respectable human being. You have been through a lot and I have, and will always be, one of your biggest fans. Your disrespect for me and my family is water under the bridge my friend. If you would only now be aware and sensitive towards how bad you have disappointed and hurt me, john, sam, lethal, and most of the limp bizkit family. We have been devastated ever since you left the first time and will never fully recover. We gave you our hearts and our unconditional loyalty because we are all about family and will be until we are no longer living. This scar will always remind us of all of the great times we shared together with you and hopefully nothing else. You are a genius at being creative and hopefully more in tune with how you treat people along your journey. I really enjoy the music you are making now and will be excited to experience the full journey. And you are wrong about something, this is not "garbage". We have learned through the years to not be so candid with our details concerning limp bizkit and you seemed to pick a very timely and interesting time to stir up the "garbage" and call me and my family "dead". You don't know of any new music being made because we chose, long ago when you left john for dead, that we would never be so naive to trust you again. Everything happens for a reason and this is no exception. I am so proud of the family for putting the heat on and proving that we are anything, but dead. TUT2 will be dedicated to you personally, so please find it in your heart to give it a listen and even if you say you won't, we know you will. Thank you again and remember it is water under the bridge. There will be those who agree and those who don't. Some will remain family and some will turn their backs. So be it. We rise now. It is time. We will never turn our backs on our family as it has been proven time and time again and you can always, and forever, depend on that. Family is forever. We love you brother and wish you the best with everything you will ever do. And just like you I will put this to rest and move on with what is best for our family. Goodnight.

Wes Borland:

Sunday, March 26, 2006

OK, that's a wrap  

Fred, thanks for the reply. That was a really really one sided perspective (I've never felt like such a scapegoat actually), there's so much I could say, but I'd rather just leave it alone. Best of luck to you guys. Looking forward to hearing whatever you all do in the future.

[:le poisseux]

---------------
Signature Loading...
n°9892962
budbundy19​97
Posté le 07-11-2006 à 22:54:56  profilanswer

fred en a rajouté une couche sur un interlude (say something sayable) dispo sur http://myspace.com/limpbizkit  

sinon, y'en a qui ont ecouté les inedits lachés par fred sur ce myspace  ?
y'a des trucs franchement pas mal comme le space invader interlude ou when it rains.

appremment il est en studio pour boucler tutp2, avec qui sait, peut etre morley tatro a la guitare, ce fan qui imite si bien wes borland :
http://myspace.com/Simplex

mais le groupe a l'air d'etre mort, vu que sam, letahl et john ont chacun des activités de leur coté.
quant a wes, oui, ila  quitté le groupe, et son projet black light burns n'a plus de label... bien fait, il avait qu'a pas se rebarrer !

n°9893454
KoRni
Vision analogique
Posté le 07-11-2006 à 23:23:33  profilanswer

morley tatro ... quelle blague :lol: Dans le genre "je n'ai aucune personnalité", il est pas mal  [:le poisseux]

---------------
Signature Loading...
n°9894169
budbundy19​97
Posté le 08-11-2006 à 01:02:08  profilanswer

clair, mais quand t'ecoutes ses riffs, tu ne peux t'empecher d'y entendre la pate de wes. c'est un excellent imitateur !  
je sais pas si t'as entendu le riff qu'il a posé sur the key (cf. the pollution.net), mais ca sonne tres bizkit

n°9894267
KoRni
Vision analogique
Posté le 08-11-2006 à 01:33:34  profilanswer

J'entends surtout du faux wes borland ! J'ai pas écouté le morceau dont tu parles mais ses petits clips qu'il avait mis sur son myspace.

---------------
Signature Loading...
mood
Publicité
Posté le 08-11-2006 à 01:33:34  profilanswer

n°9896406
budbundy19​97
Posté le 08-11-2006 à 13:04:42  profilanswer

regarde la news "gift" sur http://www.thepollution.net/english/

il fait du sous borland, mais c'est deja mieux que du mike smith ou du sam rivers !

Message édité par budbundy1997 le 08-11-2006 à 13:05:39
n°9897420
KoRni
Vision analogique
Posté le 08-11-2006 à 14:50:49  profilanswer

Mouarf c'est horrible, en plus il est pas du tout dans le tempo sur plusieurs passages !! T'as trouvé ça bien ??

Sinon, j'avais apprécié la performance de mike smith en live et sur cd et j'aime beaucoup sam rivers :D

---------------
Signature Loading...
n°9897696
budbundy19​97
Posté le 08-11-2006 à 15:15:49  profilanswer

j'ai trouvé ca pas mal, vu que lb ne fait RIEn depuis des mois. un mec qui arrive a imiter correctement le style de borland, je suis preneur. car lb = wes

sans lui, c'est plus pareil. rmv, c'est pas mal parfois, mais c'est pas du bizkit.

n°9897879
KoRni
Vision analogique
Posté le 08-11-2006 à 15:35:14  profilanswer

J'ai bien aimé l'ensemble de RMV à part 1 ou 2 morceaux car justement ça faisait évoluer le groupe dans des ambiances plus planantes tout en gardant une touche bizkit propre au groupe. J'ai été étonné que le groupe s'en sorte si bien sans borland !! J'aime quand un groupe s'aventure sur des contrées autres que celles qui ont faites leur succès.

---------------
Signature Loading...
n°10867319
spawn29530
Posté le 09-03-2007 à 14:10:49  profilanswer

si ça vous intéresse de voir quelque clips de limp bizkit venez sur ce blog : http://spawn29530.skyblog.com/

n°10869569
mielpopzzz​zz
LES RUES D'LA RAGE PUTE NEGRE!
Posté le 09-03-2007 à 17:00:08  profilanswer

gtfo      [:doriangray]

---------------
psn: richxyz1
n°10874939
KoRni
Vision analogique
Posté le 10-03-2007 à 09:04:17  profilanswer

pe mccc [:kurtosis]

n°14410690
counterfei​t
Posté le 23-03-2008 à 22:02:57  profilanswer

Limp bizkit va sortir un cd-dvd live (de 2001 je crois) le 31 mars !

n°14412179
theoperato​r
Blob 3000 Deluxe Limited
Posté le 24-03-2008 à 01:41:43  profilanswer

J'aime pas le black metal, desole. :/

n°17538367
OTH
My hovercraft is full of eels
Posté le 13-02-2009 à 18:46:07  profilanswer

LIMP BIZKIT

5.07.2009 Paris - Zenith

line-up original

---------------
Citez-moi un végétarien célèbre.
n°23616935
KoRni
Vision analogique
Posté le 13-08-2010 à 16:34:14  profilanswer

Morceau du nouvel album, Gold Cobra : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLzU6rT-h40

Bien sympa ce morceau, ça laisse présager de bonnes choses :jap:

---------------
Signature Loading...
n°41384607
maxelo
Posté le 17-03-2015 à 19:09:35  profilanswer

concert à lyon le 18 juin  

:) https://www.facebook.com/events/1389969134649718/

n°42303379
maxelo
Posté le 16-06-2015 à 17:16:16  profilanswer

Dans 2 j

mood
Publicité
Posté le   profilanswer

Page :   1  2  3  4  5  6  7
Page Suivante

Aller à :
Ajouter une réponse

Sujets relatifs
Plus de sujets relatifs à : limp bizkit

Copyright © 1997-2022 Hardware.fr SARL (Signaler un contenu illicite / Données personnelles) / Groupe LDLC / Shop HFR